• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    yeah that would help, although i did manage to get the national dex before i beat the elite 4, you would have to loose to cynthia's final pokemon though, i dont know if you would be able to go to full moon island until the elite 4 have been beaten, i didn't try doing that i just trained for the elite 4

Years
    you have to go to the sailor's house (the one above the sailor), and talk to the woman, she will ask you to go get a lunar wing from fullmoon island, you have to then talk to the sailor outside and he will take you there, you go to where cresslia waits and click on her, she will flee and leave behind the lunar wing, you then leave the island and return to the house, click on the boy and it will heal him, the inn should then be unlocked.

I had the same trouble

Thanks!
    ^__^

Now I don't have to ask.

Is that "Darkrai Island" a one time only location or can Sailor-Man return there?

Hahaha, that's a good point! I have two carts too, Diamond and Platinum! Nice! :D

I thought it was a Platty only...

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    You can return to the Island if after you're fought Darkrai

Here's a tip if you weren't prepared: When you fight, press "RUN", you can them go back and use the PC to get pokemon, darkrai is level 50.

I got a modest darkrai, 31 speed IV, and like 6 SP.Att, =[
    But i'm happy ^_^

Quick question. IF I restart platinum and get up to the jubilie city to get the "wi-fi" thing. Can I get a member card again? Cos I want a timid nature darkrai this time. I wanted to ask incase platinum game itself has a secret ID that tells Nintendo I've already got the gift so I can't get it again. So, please reply ^^

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Your Secret ID and regular ID change each time you restart the game, so theoretically, yes, it is possible to get the Member Card more than once. I did that to get more than one NZ Jirachi.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    May I ask which Arceus event? No Arceus event has been announced for anywhere other than Japan, and the Japanese Arceus event was obviously available to players of Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    May I ask which Arceus event? No Arceus event has been announced for anywhere other than Japan, and the Japanese Arceus event was obviously available to players of Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

I believe that they are referring to the "TRU" Arceus event that everyone believes will arrive soon because of how Arceus was just revealed on the official website, as was done with Darkrai and Shaymin.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Bah, I won't believe it until I see it. Also, the Regigigas was stratigically placed right before Platinum came out in North America, so that Platinum owners couldn't get it for the event (nor could they get Shaymin). Who's to say TRU and NOA won't frustrate us again by making the event Platinum only (if they can actually do that of course, but why couldn't they?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Bah, I won't believe it until I see it. Also, the Regigigas was stratigically placed right before Platinum came out in North America, so that Platinum owners couldn't get it for the event (nor could they get Shaymin). Who's to say TRU and NOA won't frustrate us again by making the event Platinum only (if they can actually do that of course, but why couldn't they?)

To be fair, the exact same was done with the Japanese Eigakan versions of those two events. If the Eigakan Arceus can be downloaded by Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum in Japan, then one can bet that it will be available for Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum when it arrives overseas.

bluecat

just another day
    Years
    Quoted directly from Pokemon.com https://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_393.xml

"Arceus is heading to Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, and Pokemon Platinum Version games, but like Shaymin and Darkrai, Arceus is a Pokemon that won't appear during normal gameplay. We'll have more details soon on how you can get Arcues into your game."

They also talk about the Arceus movie and a TCG expansion.

So it's coming...just don't know yet if it's Wi-Fi or a store event.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    BTW just to confirm since a lot of people seem to have different views here, the Member Card is Platinum only. I just tried on my Diamond and it doesn't show.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Just in case any1 didnt know, initially when u go into the nightmare ur stuck on new moon island but if u defeat Darkrai while in the nightmare you can keep going back into the nightmare until uve finally captured him
    Hope this helps some1

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    @AllTimeLow1: Since I'll be getting my adapter soon, do you have to beat E4 again like the other stationary Pokemon or can you go back as soon as you are out of the nightare and try again?

@Below, thanx for the quick answer

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    @AllTimeLow1: Since I'll be getting my adapter soon, do you have to beat E4 again like the other stationary Pokemon or can you go back as soon as you are out of the nightare and try again?
    Yup. You don't have to beat the E4. Just run from or defeat Darkrai and you can go back to the inn anytime you please. I've tried it myself.

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    Anyone have any idea when the oppurtunity to get Oak's Letter and the Azure Flute in Platinum will come out?

Back