• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2022
    When I modify the lv max the game stops running. Error c0000005 at 10015A57. can you help me ?:cry:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hi would it be possable to turn the download link into a Zip file insted of rar? I am unable to use the rar file cus i am unable to get the program.
    I realy want to play this game.

yeah i could do that for you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    Thanks. One more question. How do i teach z moves. i can't teach them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2023
    TYSM dude i am playing this now its super fun 2 more questons can u catch all legendaries? and is there a chart showing where all the pokemon can be cought at witch rought

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2023
    unfortunatly it says i cant play it it says i need this softwhere thing i tryed figuring it out to no avail so sorry for bothering u all this time ;(

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2021
    How do i catch deoxys after pewter city? i really want it for my team. can you tell me how because i need to find some way of catching it without it using teleport.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How do i catch deoxys after pewter city? i really want it for my team. can you tell me how because i need to find some way of catching it without it using teleport.

The levels of wild Pokemon, including Deoxys, are based off of your party's levels (unless that has changed since the last time I played). Deoxys doesn't learn Teleport until level 13, so if you don't fight it with Pokemon in your Party at or above that level, it will not know that move.

Taunt would also prevent it from using Teleport, but I don't think anything at that point in the game would know that move, and it would have to be reapplied every few turns.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2022
    Hello, it's me again.
    It is possible to modify the maximum level using scripts .If possible how?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    Great game.
    I just went to catch growlithe and got stuck...

Edit:
    When I started it anew it crashed after a battle with wild pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm having some fps/lag issues with the game - normal speed it's really noticeable but on speed boosted mode it's unbearable, any ideas on fixes?

Back