• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Found another one while trying to take on Team Rocket in the game corner base. This one is game breaking
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon Green Remix
    ---------------------------
    Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 3, map 94 (Rocket Hideout B4F):

Exception: RuntimeError

Message: PTrainer_NPCTrainers:220:in `pbMissingTrainer'Can't find trainer (TEAMROCKET_JJ, Jessie and James, ID 2)

***Full script:

pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::TEAMROCKET_JJ,"Jessie and James",_I("Such a dreadful twerp!"),true,2)

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

PTrainer_NPCTrainers:256:in `pbTrainerBattle'

(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:794:in `eval'

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:794:in `command_111'

Interpreter:320:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

fixed :D
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ns8pwa69cd5ew21/Data.rar/file

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    Hi. In the version 11.1 all the main battles that I did (2 first rival battles, duo rocket and delta member) are randomized, and I didn't choose to randomize the game.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hi. In the version 11.1 all the main battles that I did (2 first rival battles, duo rocket and delta member) are randomized, and I didn't choose to randomize the game.

those are all things that should be randomized ... it's all good

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    Ok where is Debug mode? I've downloaded the recent one and nowhere to be found.

I've been left with a Cosmog and a Riolu and i dont know what to do.

Is there any way i can access it?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Ok where is Debug mode? I've downloaded the recent one and nowhere to be found.

As far as I remember, it is made available by
    Spoiler:

Debug Mode seems to remain available if you save the game after activating it, so long as you do not close the game. If you close the game, you will need to repeat the activation method to access Debug Mode.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Ok where is Debug mode? I've downloaded the recent one and nowhere to be found.

press F9 for Debug mode

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    Not THAT debug mode, the one on pokemon party menu.

Oh and by the way it appears i've encounter a bug. can you help with that?​

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    press F9 for Debug mode

This is what it shows me when im trying to battle them. (while i'm on my bicycle which is a Tauros)

NqHqBNt.jpg

and then...

jIscPx2.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Not THAT debug mode, the one on pokemon party menu.

The method I mentioned earlier enables the option you are talking about as well.

Also, the types, movesets, and abilities for Alolan Pokemon forms are all incorrect.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • The method I mentioned earlier enables the option you are talking about as well.

Also, the types, movesets, and abilities for Alolan Pokemon forms are all incorrect.

actual the latest build i took out Alolan forms, but the sprites are still there.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2020
    Wow! You're back! I tried to look for you after my completion of my let's play on your game before this website went down, so I'm glad you're back.

Is the version of Pokemon Green Remix that I've played similar to the one you've posted here by any chance?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Hello i have just came back to your game however i need some help the Speed up no longer works for me when i press F on my keyboard the game speed is running normal is there any fixed for this?

Back