• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] UPDATED! The First Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    Thank you so much for the Chikorita , its awesome!😊 I deposited another Taillow and I would like the Cyndaquil please.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Seems everyone's already got their shiny starters, I have so many leftover :) !
    I'll leave this as is for one more day, if anyone still hasn't recieved one post here and I'll check the GTS one last time or send you one through a wifi trade

After this I have another giveaway planned, so stay tuned :) !

dragonite.gif

Years
  • I would like to request a Chikorita. I have put a tailow (level 6) up and my ign is Connor.

Edit: That was such a quick response time. Thank you so much, Impo!

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years

• THE FIRST DRAGON GIVEAWAY

VSClair.png

"Here's my most prized dragon. It's evolved from the mirage Pokemon, because it's so rare. And this one is even more so, because of its colour. I've spent many days training her to become not only a wondrous sight, but a fierce battler. Please treat her well."

To receive the Dragonite:
    • Catch a Tailow and deposit it into the GTS
    • Request a Dragonite, female, lvl 91 or higher, and change your custom message to say "The First Dragon"
    • I will trade you the Dragonite :) !
    • Dragonite is re-distributable with credit

dragonite.gif

Bag_Ultra_Ball_Sprite.png
    Dragonite lvl 100 ♀
    Adamant. Multiscale.
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252Atk/4Def/252Spe
    Dragon Dance
    Outrage
    Extreme Speed
    Earthquake
    EMs: Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Haze, Supersonic

"Please treat her well."

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I can't pick a gender because I don't have Dragonite in my pokédex, but aside from that I put the Taillow in the GTS!

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
  • I deposited a level 3 Taillow, Bashful Nature with its HA, requested the Totodile but I will go after all of these Pokemon, many thanks for your generosity mate!

My ingame name is Amport.

EDIT: Apparently someone else traded over this Taillow and gave me their Totodile, I'm trying again!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    Just dropped off one of a taillow as requested. LVL 25 (I think) and requesting totodile. Name in game is Twilight.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back