• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] (UPDATED TO V20.1 OF POKEMON ESSENTIALS) Pokemon: Eternal Order

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
  • Hello.
    Been playing for a while, and the game is awesome. I'm at the last badge and I just battled a trainer with a Psychic Lyconroc. How do I get that? None of the standard evolutions are it nor does it seem to be a stone evolution as I tried all the ones that make the most sense, shiny, moon, dawn, and even dusk but none are compatible. I checked the files in the game folder but it's not listed.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2022
    I'm trying to get it to work, but every time i try to play it i get a white screen on my emulator.
    someone who can help?

thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2022
    The discord link is not working for me. It is saying that the invite is invalid or expired.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2022
    How do I evolve Luvdisc and Jynx in this game?

Can any one help? Thank you in advance!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    Can you get an electrizer for this game? Also, does gabite not evolve at 48? Mine is 55!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    I downloaded the file, but now what? :(
    Do I need to use a emulator or something to get this game running?
    Plz let me know, so I can start playing :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    Hello! I saw that Ninetails was in the Pokémon doc, where is kanto Vulpix located?

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • The discord link is not working for me. It is saying that the invite is invalid or expired.

Same for me.

Hello.
    Been playing for a while, and the game is awesome. I'm at the last badge and I just battled a trainer with a Psychic Lyconroc. How do I get that? None of the standard evolutions are it nor does it seem to be a stone evolution as I tried all the ones that make the most sense, shiny, moon, dawn, and even dusk but none are compatible. I checked the files in the game folder but it's not listed.

Still wanna know.

EDIT: Figured out the psychic lycanroc. Someone on Relic Castle called it 'Dawn form' so I took a chance and set my clock to 5:27am which is when dawn is according to Google and it worked!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    I had a question regarding the evolution of shelmet and karrablast. I have a shiny of each pokemon, is there a way for me to evolve these and keep the shinies? When you trade to the NPC's in the PC, you don't get your original back.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Hi! So far your game is amazing, but I've just realized my Gible doesn't evolve even tho it's level 30 by now. Any way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    It would be great if these random crashes were fixed already. No need for workarounds, just please try to fix it.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    Hi! Is there a way I can go to a late save file? My Game got bugged and when I load my current save data I cant move at all and when if I create a new game just to try if I can move, it does work. Has anyone come across this bug? How can I wouldn't like to start all over again

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    Hi! Is there a way I can go to a late save file? My Game got bugged and when I load my current save data I cant move at all and when if I create a new game just to try if I can move, it does work. Has anyone come across this bug? How can I wouldn't like to start all over again

I came to this thread to say the exact same thing. My game crashed and it autosaved before it restarted. Now I can't move or do anything when I startup the game.

Back