• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] (UPDATED TO V20.1 OF POKEMON ESSENTIALS) Pokemon: Eternal Order

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Speaking of Rockruff, I wanted to let you know that when I attempt to catch it near the beginning area (main town), the game crashes.

It was already fixed. Redownload the game or just download the fix from the discord server.

So I double checked the documents and the in-game dex, and thus far the paradise valley honey tree seems to have an entirely different encounter table (shuckle, aipom, and slakoth)
    is it a case of a different tree being referenced here, or are the intended pokemon just really low encounter rate? (I'm specifically trying to catch a happiny BTW)

also where is the mimikyu event?

Fixed and updated the game's rar file. You can also download the fix from the discord server.

You can get Mimikyu by completing a ranger quest.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen yesterday
    I need some help regarding post game, so I will spoiler tag my question.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I need some help regarding post game, so I will spoiler tag my question.

Spoiler:

Yes, from ranger quests.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Hey,

So I'm trying to grind up some money. I know comet shards sell for a pretty high value, but other than Cleffa is there another another way to get some cash?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Currently doing a bug monotype run and struggling to figure out the evolution method for Shelmet & Karrablast - the "Pokemon Changes" document doesn't appear to list either of their evolution lines at all, and I can't quite decipher what Shelmet's vague Pokedex entry is referring to when it says "it evolves when bathed in an electric-like energy." Have I just missed something obvious?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey,

So I'm trying to grind up some money. I know comet shards sell for a pretty high value, but other than Cleffa is there another another way to get some cash?

Use the Amulet Coin. You can also grind for money in the postgame by the having rematches with the gym leaders/rivals at the Battle Frontier or with other trainers inside Stronam City.

Currently doing a bug monotype run and struggling to figure out the evolution method for Shelmet & Karrablast - the "Pokemon Changes" document doesn't appear to list either of their evolution lines at all, and I can't quite decipher what Shelmet's vague Pokedex entry is referring to when it says "it evolves when bathed in an electric-like energy." Have I just missed something obvious?

There are two npcs inside Corall City's Pokemon Center where you can trade Shelmet or Karrablast to receive their evolved forms.

Years
    • Age 18
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Glitch where i hit my opponent and myself while my pokemon is confused

Years
    • Age 18
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Thank you for the lenghty review!

I will try to fix as much of the text spacing as I can, and, yes, the map of the region hasn't yet been made, mostly because I might still change up where some routes/cities are located, and most of the maps for the postgame haven't been made yet.

I have a glitch where my pokemon hits both itself in confusion and the opponent in the same turn when it is confused

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 7, 2022
    does this game keep freezing for anyone else? I've never had with problem with any other pokemon fangame before. Idk why it's happening. I have to keep saving constantly to avoid losing progress since every time it freezes I have to reload the game. Can anyone help me?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    I get the same issue it's very random

anyone know how to evolve sliggoo in this game?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 7, 2022
    I both love and hate that you did this . I just get into the forest on my first play through and i happen to have on low volume and well not listening well i begain to hear very familiar melody. I love that game and am happy to hear well dreading to see if it lives up to the forest maze

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    I discovered that Vespicut learns Poison Jab by level up, but it can't be taught Poison Jab by TM.
    Also. In Tunelia someone said that Shieldon and "Basilix "were amazing pokemon. Is "Basilix" some new fossil pokemon? Where can I get it? The Docs don't mention anything about a new fossil? Some weird typo for Bastiodon perhaps?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Glitch where i hit my opponent and myself while my pokemon is confused

I have a glitch where my pokemon hits both itself in confusion and the opponent in the same turn when it is confused

That's how Confusion is supposed to work in this game.

I discovered that Vespicut learns Poison Jab by level up, but it can't be taught Poison Jab by TM.
    Also. In Tunelia someone said that Shieldon and "Basilix "were amazing pokemon. Is "Basilix" some new fossil pokemon? Where can I get it? The Docs don't mention anything about a new fossil? Some weird typo for Bastiodon perhaps?

Done, I updated game with the fixes. Also, I accidentally wrote Basilix for that npc's dialogue when I meant to write Bastiodon. My bad.

Also, I update the Extras rar file with this txt file that gives the locations for important items.

Attachments

• Items Locations.txt
      15.5 KB · Views: 26
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 25, 2022
    Is there a list for all the Pokemon available including new Pokemon?

Back