• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    There was 20 posts when I went to bed last night... now there's 180?

Y'all drunk.

This thread moves fast.

Anyways, you know how #Pokemon20 is happening? There is however one huge disappointment... there will apparently be no new main series Pokemon game this year, again! And you have to admit that the anime would have been pointing towards a possible Z version, but no we have to wait until 2017 to expect a new main series game and it'll likely be a new generation at this rate.

It's just so shocking we last got a new main series Pokemon game in... 2014, and it appears they are all focusing solely on spinoffs lately.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    i love your sig Zappy it is so cute chat Noir right?

Yep it is

Anyways, you know how #Pokemon20 is happening? There is however one huge disappointment... there will apparently be no new main series Pokemon game this year, again! And you have to admit that the anime would have been pointing towards a possible Z version, but no we have to wait until 2017 to expect a new main series game and it'll likely be a new generation at this rate.

It's just so shocking we last got a new main series Pokemon game in... 2014, and it appears they are all focusing solely on spinoffs lately.

There apparently won't be ?! :c Where does this come from? - Shows how much I've been paying attention to the latest Pokemon news lately xD

Years
    it is such a shame no new main series game this year :( i'll get back in one day

Yes it is a shame. It appears most of this year will have me focused on the anime again, just like what happened last year where every single game release was nothing but spinoffs. Maybe because now new game hype is no longer needed, that I might return to my 5th Gen games and brush up on my love for the Reshiram vs. Zekrom event in the 5th Gen board.

Years
    Yes it is a shame. It appears most of this year will have me focused on the anime again, just like what happened last year where every single game release was nothing but spinoffs. Maybe because now new game hype is no longer needed, that I might return to my 5th Gen games and brush up on my love for the Reshiram vs. Zekrom event in the 5th Gen board.
    at least we still have the anime and we'll still have PC :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Release 1: same basic functionality of current-PC, but with a whole different visual style/look and feel. It's basically a new "default" style, and a bunch of new styles built off of it. All of the current vBulletin-based ones will be archived, and you'll have to switch a setting to "Use PC Retro" in order to select any of them.
    Release 2: 1 big feature, number of smaller features
    Release 3: 1 big feature, number of smaller features

Agile for the win, woot.

But wait, what is this about there being no main series game this year? Is this confirmed, or... ?_?

Years
    The notable lack of main series games since 2014 is what's causing activity in our gaming sections not named Pokemon Gaming Central to really suffer. That's when we have the likes of Shawn and Cathy having to resort to general DCC threads being introduced in their sections.

And also it's not until next week that Super Mystery Dungeon FINALLY gets released in Australia and Europe.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I mean maybe the long wait will pay off, and they've been working on it this whole time and it's just going to be so awesome that it took 2 years to make it? Somehow I doubt that though. But for how long we've waited, I hope we get something that defies expectations, at least just a bit.

Unfortunately it appears so.

Do we have a source on this?

Years
    I think maybe this new main series game might be one they're putting so much effort in they've had to spend two whole years dedicated to making it, and therefore release tons of spinoffs in the meantime to keep the players busy.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I've enjoyed the amount of Ingress I've played while I still had the app on my phone (no space for it atm).
    I just want them to do all those fun local events where they gather all the players in one place and they do them challenges or whatever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back