• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Urgent] Moderators needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    The most random people are applying, and if this is real, I feel bad for the people who actually have a chance, and there application is under 7 feet of crud.

Yeah, it sucks doesn't it. Well at least my post is on the first thread before all the joking and noob applications.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    As i said. It should only bee limited to the people who have hacking experience or at least 100 posts in "romhacking"

Well I think that they will jump over the people who joined this year, and/or less than 100 posts.

I don't now why, but I think it will be because they are to young, and are not known as well

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Well, I honestly thought this was a joke.. but April fools is over here, and this thread is still open. so, heck, I'll give it a shot. besides, this gives me the chance to boost

I would like to be a moderator because, even though I don't know much about ROM hacking (I only made one hack, but it wasn't much.) I was a moderator at another (now dead...WAY dead) forum. of course, it was only a small forum, and it wasn't a VBulletin. it was the first type of board I found on the internet, called an EZboard. I don't want to give away too much information about it, or this post might be taken as advertising. Anyhow, I was a Super Moderator over there until it died. So, I believe, that even though I was only the moderator for a small forum, I believe i have the experience needed to moderator a bigger board... especially an active session like this.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • Applying 'cause:
    I've been around for a while.
    I look at the rom hacking area each day.
    I've had plenty of hacking experience.
    And because I likez teh uber l33t haxxorz.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I'm just going to be serious now because I'm temporarily a Slowpoke, and being a Slowpoke is srs business.

I've been around for a while, sort of, and I know my way around this place. I'm on a real lot 'cos I have no life and I've had plenty of hacking experience, if you can call it that. Anyway, I like this section and I'll probably spend a nice amount of time being god and having something to do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Gotta repost this. I mean, with 5 pages of aplications they MIGHT have passed this up.

In Pokecommunity, Mods apply YOU!

In SlowPokéCommunity, one day could last a week. :D

Also, please stop arguing about how moderators are chosen, that's not your job, all you're supposed to do is apply if you want to.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I am a cool slowpoke, I'm faster than the rest at falling asleep.
    I can teach you to do work in your head :D
    Also my tail hasn't been bitten by shelder yet :3

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Hey! I got another great quality! ow you guys HAVE yoo give me God/Mod powers!
    I recognize the fact that pink is the most awesomely awesome color there is. Hah!
    I iz the greatest! Yay me!
    XD

Also, Dogboy? I doubt this is real...I think there are still places in the world where it's April 1st, and on other forums I've been to in the past, April 1st lasted about a week. =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    In SlowPokéCommunity, one day could last a week. :D

Also, please stop arguing about how moderators are chosen, that's not your job, all you're supposed to do is apply if you want to.

Aw, sorry Christos. It just seems like a lot of people aren't posting serious posts.

Years
  • Could I just remind everyone that April Fools was four days ago. This wouldn't be a four-day long prank. Trust me.

Also, I have been contacted by some applicants recently. I would like to announce that I am in fact considering them with Christos.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Could I just remind everyone that April Fools was four days ago. This wouldn't be a four-day long prank. Trust me.

Also, I have been contacted by some applicants recently. I would like to announce that I am in fact considering them with Christos.

Wait people contacted you as opposed to posting in the thread? o.O

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Could I just remind everyone that April Fools was four days ago. This wouldn't be a four-day long prank. Trust me.

Four days ago what? Today is April 3rd. D:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    99.9% chance that this is a joke. The staff is probably having a laugh at all the applicants expense.

Years
  • I would be grateful to take the job! I have spent a lot of time on PC, learning Forum-wide knowledge in all areas of the community. Even though I don't ROM Hack myself, that doesn't mean I can't do the job. But I will soon start getting the tools needed to start ROM Hacking and i'll be off. About myself, i'd be the most active little thing if I were a Moderator. I would give it my ALL to keep this community away from hackers. I will always be up to the job and very eager to do so. I know Moderators get bored and all, but boy can I get really hyped up about these kinda things. As I am in England, just like Manipulation, I would be able to close threads, keep the Forum clean at the times when the Americans are off.

As I do some other game emulation at home and at school, I will quickly gain more skill and thrive as a Moderator. Feel free to interview me at an appropriate time for GMT and I will proudly do so. I would do my job in pride and style. :D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • It doesn't matter any more. because if this is fake, I'll just kill you, Layton.

I'd like to become a mod in the ROM hacking section because, well, I like this place. I want it to stay the awesome it's been since I've got here. Also, I have some fair experience in what's good and what's not here, and...yeah. That and I'm on a LOT. Especially on weekends and holidays. 8D Sure I can get bored of doing nothing and I quit and have random changes in what I like, if I have something I need to do, I'll do it.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Behold! The pink of awesome! With it, comes great Modderator power. And everybody knows that Spider-man quote by heart, right? "With great power, comes great opportunity to abuse that power".
    Wait- what?!
    XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back