• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen [URL=http://pxcrpg.proboards28.com/index.cgi]my site[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2004
    I apologize to everyone other than Arcanine and PPN steven because they deserve this for being unbelievably rude and bone-headed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    bjgamecreations said:
    I apologize to everyone other than Arcanine and PPN steven because they deserve this for being unbelievably rude and bone-headed.
    I didn't notice them being very rude... They were just stating facts. Sure, if they had said, 'You dummy! You're supposed to know that you can't advertise here! You're getting banned butthole!' then sure, I would agree with you. But they were handling it calmly enough. There was no reason to start spamming the place over such a simple thing.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    LpG said:
    Stop talking about yourself BJ!
    *fallz over*
    Zmooth! Real good comeback(zarcazm)>,<
    But zeriouzly, what did you hope to accomplizh in thiz? Other than being banned I mean.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay, it's all over now. Whether he was really sorry or not, I don't want to risk. The 'hoes' part was plenty to deserve a ban.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back