• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

usernames of the past

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Naruto_123457 (yes, without 6)
    +killer+
    ten_ten
    cutie_me
    winx_club11
    nike_4_life
    chihuahua_girl
    Look_Whos_Talking
    xX P0ker F4ce Xx

Last edited:
    Years
    I joined PC with the username XChaosX and proceeded to Death's Shadow. Those are two I facepalm at ._.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    wait what the hell where have you been?!

and to contribute to the thread, ive never had a diff username. pepz for life

away from the internet

buried in text books

but fear not I am at least partially present here now

sort of like whenever you post a selfie

it's there for a bit

and then it isn't

but we shouldn't frown because it's over

we should smile because it happened

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    My first email address starts with pheonix_9333
    I was _pheonix156_ on Neopets

I really liked phoenixes, and no, I didn't know how to spell it right

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    On another forum:
    MinifigDesigner (bleh, it was so bland)
    Only other username I've gone by is Wandering~Leaf, and I don't really mind that one so

Years
    Seeing all these names people have posted makes mine feel less cringeworthy but still, it was terrible having to be stuck with it for around over two years.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My very first username was mew20 so it was very... yeah. other names i had was like.. tarita10 on neopets (because my nickname in spanish was tarita and i was 10 atthe time lmao) but other than that I don't think that I have had any that have been outright cringeworth.

No wait I suppose DanPhantomFan could be one. But it was what caused the birth of DigiPeachFruit and then later BinaryPeaches so I suppose I can't hate it.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    I used to go by mimimahboul. It was a horrible username like I dont even know. It was disgraceful. I guess I picked it cuz I never thought I'd be active on here.

Back