• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

usernames of the past

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I used to go by with the name Wind Heart, and I have no issues regarding the name, even though I eventually switched names to Starry Windy because I like it even more ever since I used it in PC Battle Server.

At some point, I was changing to the name Heartouch, but then some unfortunate coincidence like a certain malware with almost similar name and possibly different interpretation makes me regret choosing the name that I reverted back soon later.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I used to be victory12 long before I signed up on PC. It's supposed to be a pun on my first name but now that I look back it was really, really silly.

And now that I'm changing to Laguna (or Crystal Laguna which is my "full" nickname now I guess) we can count Strider318 and striderviper as nicknames of the past? I mean the first one I came up with at random and the second one is an in-joke but it sounds kinda weird and stupid.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Old youtube channel name;

shadowthelugia07

So much n00b shame. </3

I can't remember many other lame usernames that I've used. Maybe 'Captain Jakku' counts? Ughh.

I remember falling into step with that 'xXxInsertSomethingHerexXx' craze that used to be a thing on social media nearly a decade ago (GOD that's scary to think that it's been so long!) .

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Crusher1

this absolutely crushes anything posted in the thread till now. one by one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Fabledawn
    The Fable
    Fable-chan

and Rarris. Which was completley random on a whim. I have no idea why.

(Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers wasn't cringe worthy, it was amazeballs!)

So two that jump to mind are:
    H o u r g l a s s (yes, the spaces were a thing shoot me)
    And then
    *Firestar*

Yeah, are we done here?

THAT WAS YOU?

Years
    I joined PC as nayana_1120 and thought it was a step up from sammi-san. Yeah I have no idea what I was thinking there.

sammi-san isn't much better because of the Japanese honorific or w/e, but I tolerated it a lot longer than nayana_1120. At least it's got alliterative appeal...

I used a few OC names as usernames besides Nayana but oddly enough they don't make me cringe as bad as that _1120 bit does.

Years
    Bonkenhi was my moniker for my early internet days. best that I've dropped that old name now.

Soon, Luck Hax will be a thing of the past... scary thought. no?

wait what the hell where have you been?!

and to contribute to the thread, ive never had a diff username. pepz for life

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I had a pretty strong concept of online identity being tied to usernames even as a kid, so I haven't had very many usernames in the past because I tend to stick with them for a long time... so that luckily means less chance for embarrassing usernames!

Although I've still had my fair share of embarrassing names. The first username I had that I can remember was "chibipichu" and once it was taken so I used "kawaiichibipichu". Those are kinda cringey but whatever, I didn't have them long before I switched to Lightning as my name everywhere. Buuut... then for like... a decade... whenever "lightning" was taken, I'd sign up as "lightningchan" instead. Honorifics in usernames are so embarrassing to me now and I still have accounts that I use with that name because I can't change it. >_<;
    *cringe* Ok why a digimon name on a pokemon forum? Seriously? I do love digimon and always will but geez. God I was such a noob.
    I don't see anything wrong with this at all? It's just another way to show off your interests!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    tbh i was expecting to see alot more xs and underscores, i would consider a good bit of these decent
    except for emotubalion oops

Not on PC but elsewhere I used to go by neoghost7575 and later bettahorsieheart. Not sure what I was thinking and I still have one of those accounts because I can't change the name. <<; Other one got banned and later purged from the system. Good thing too because I don't want to see it.

PC-wise.. Yuko is my account here and is my old online identity. Ew. Even though I go back to 2006 I've never used a really bad username. Just Yuko, then Cirno, then Sheep.

Years
    ZachLMedia was actually a thing at one point in time y'all

Safe to say, I ain't ever goin back to that shit

Yukari

Yeah, are we done here?
    *Firestar* isn't so bad if you ask me. I kinda like it actually.

Not as bad as my first username on here at least.

I actually was "pokemon hack." Lowercase and everything...

Yeah I hate that username.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    ngl I almost went back to it for the lols but decided against it :x

Go back for the lolz and make the world happy again Chase. :P

But ,I didn't really have any embarrassing names on here. My first one was AWsquared which I still really like. On Gaia's forums though I used to go by BlueRoyal92 and GBAGamer92 and I don't like talking about those dark days.

Back