• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Usernames!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I feel like I've said this story loads of times haha. I'll keep it short and sweet, Dakota originates from my first relationship, which is nothing but a fond memory at this point.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    I like my current username and even if I didn't, I won't change it...first name is like identity to me..as it is it will remains like a real name..it helps people recognize and know you for who you are...and that's my opinion :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I wish I could make a case for taking over Nicole, but even though she hasn't visited since 2005 she has over 2,500 posts so I doubt anyone would go for it.

I don't want to steal other active members' names though - once they use it, to me it's attached to them. I can't imagine using one of the left behind names that an active member used because then I would get mixed up with them! Also it just feels weird.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    The name 'Intoxicated' was a joke on another forum, but seeing as I made the majority of my posts under that name and people associated it with me, I stuck with it. A lot of people shortened it to Intox or Tox though. At some stage, I might request to shorten it to Tox, as it's nice and simple. Gotta get my average post count up first though. ;p

Back