• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Usernotes can now be seen

Years
    Yes, you're reading the thread title correctly.

To be more precise, as of right now members are able to view their own usernotes (and only their own, so don't worry about anybody else being able to peek at yours). This has been done so that people are more easily able to keep track of anything that might've been done to them - warnings, etc. So no excuses now about not knowing. ;D

Enjoy~

Last edited:
    Years
    Name changes are recorded automatically, on your name history titled "Previous Usernames" on your profile. Many of you might notice username notes, that was before that feature was implemented.

Usernotes are used to denote warnings and bans primarily.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ya, liek min3 r bl4nk. S tat n0rm4l?

I'm happy for this. I'm always paranoid about if I had gotten penalized for something without knowing about it >.>;... Now I won't need to worry about that, so yay! ^_^

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I just noticed it as I was going through my profile, then I saw this thread. No more Paranoia for me :) Can mods/asst. admins/admins see every one's?

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    I can see my own usernotes? Awesome! I'm so happy I could go out into the street and have wild sex with the first person I see!

And, I don't have any, that's good too.

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
    Years
    Sorry if has already been mentioned, I did not notice, but where can you find your usernotes? On your user profile? If you do see them on your profile, then good, because I haven't seen them yet :P

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Oh thank goodness. I'm glad I dont have any usernotes.
    I worried about that sometimes. Back when Signomi was mod I'd occasionally ask her to check 'em for me. xD Now that I can see 'em I dont have to worry,

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Aww... I don't have any to read. :(

I guess it's nice to be able to see them. I think.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I didn't know thier were such I thing as usernotes.
    When I saw it, I was in a "WTF?" kind of thought.

anyway, I can know see my history and it's horrible secrets of doom.

Yay! :3

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Hmm, I think that's a great step, I was (like worried) by being warned but not being able to know.
    Anyways I hope this will stop tha paranoia around people who are concious about being banned.
    But Just a question, Do you get a notification (I mean a Pop-Up) that you got a User-Note or You just have to find out while looking in your Profile?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If you get a warning, it will go in your profile and you should also be PM'd about it, but those are separate, so for just the usernote, no, you won't get any automatic notification.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    If you get a warning, it will go in your profile and you should also be PM'd about it, but those are separate, so for just the usernote, no, you won't get any automatic notification.
    So you mean you only have to look in your profile, to see if you got a warning? Or it will just say neer your name, kinda like this:
    Welcome, Ryouki.
    You last visited: Today at 01:34 AM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 141.
    You have a new User Note.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Doi. >_> I was thinking I just didn't have any.

I think community supporters need their usergroup infoz fixed :x

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    A new feature that will provide much convenience to users of all. This will surely make certain things much easier for everyone registered in the community.

Back