• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    Just go with it.

It'll just be between Shiemi, and some questionably-rough blankets.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Are you not confussled yet? How I have so many different personalities in everything I do! heeheehee. Ah I'm a mad genius, and I love it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    I'm confused as to how obnoxious and more obnoxious classify as multiple personalities.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Both of you shut up already. Colony's not here, and I really don't want to see a mod having to deal with this when it should have been resolved already (probably by a mod giving us all a warning).

Crimson, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the hell you're doing. Stop. Shi Shi × Michael is never going to happen. No arguments. No annoying text-laughter. No "mad genius" crap. Just stop.

Tyler, you're replying to his provocation and letting him continue like you're children. You're just going to get more annoyed if you keep trying to annoy him back, and in general it's going to annoy anyone reading—myself included.

Doesn't matter who started it (especially considering someone can just look through the post history), I'm ending it before Maddy or Fox (or any online Super Mods) have to.

Last edited:

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
    Years
    Alright... I haven't posted (OOC wise) for a time now... however I really do think everyone should take a firm step back from this area. No mod guidance or scolding should be necessary of course.

Crimson, while I apologise in regards to your exploits, the other RPers have expressed their dislike at your idea of a love triangle or crush of any sorts. So you should do the mature thing and stop pressing the matter. Don't you agree?

It's pointless to get worked up over such a trivial matter. Be we the outcast suggester, the bothered victim of suggestion or the annoyed third party... this issue can and will be dealt with swiftly.

As such, to avoid further issue, Crimson it would be appreciated if you conducted yourself at a higher level of maturity. Thank you.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    Worked up? Annoyed? Pff. I'm just entertaining myself and staying amused.

By the way, I'm not sure who is at which arenas, but the water arenas are splashing and making waves right now. Michael did it.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
    Years
    Worked up? Annoyed? Pff. I'm just entertaining myself and staying amused.

By the way, I'm not sure who is at which arenas, but the water arenas are splashing and making waves right now. Michael did it.

Currently Shion and Indigo have just finished up on one of the Earth arenas. (While also pretty much destroying it and themselves. Good job Indy.)

Also please, responding in such a harsh way to Crimson's attitude will not assist the current situation or do any favors for your fellow RPers, as it will only further an unnecessary argument and you should be fully aware of that.

Wether it be in spite, or for personal amusement is completely irrelevant. There is no need for it to continue.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Oh I didn't realise In was ACTUALLY irritating you. Eh, I feel stupid now. Sorry about that, ur really sorry. I actually had no clue that I was being obnoxious. I was kinda in one of my hyper moods, coz I like have weird sugar levels and some shizzle but I do things without thinking about em when I'm like that. Really I sincerely apologize for being rude and ignorant and not thinking before I spoke.

I guess I just try to jump to far ahead of things, I was just winding people up and being immature, but I guess that's just my personality :)

Oh btw, have you ever tried cucumber and mayonnaise, seriously its nice!

Last edited:

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
    Years
    Oh I didn't realise In was ACTUALLY irritating you. Eh, I feel stupid now. Sorry about that, ur really sorry. I actually had no clue that I was being obnoxious. I was kinda in one of my hyper moods, coz I like have weird sugar levels and some shizzle but I do things without thinking about em when I'm like that. Really I sincerely apologize for being rude and ignorant and not thinking before I spoke.

I guess I just try to jump to far ahead of things, I was just winding people up and being immature, but I guess that's just my personality

Oh btw, have you ever tried cucumber and mayonnaise, seriously its nice!

Now that is a better sign of maturity. If you were unaware of your circumstances as of annoying others, but you are willing to apologise and refrain from such in the future, then I personally am willing to let this entire situation slide under the carpet.

I should sincerely hope and assume that most everyone else is willing to do the same. Correct?

Also, no I have not tried that, perhaps I shall sometime.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    I feel like such a kid, like one of those annoying people in the back of your class who just say stuff they think is funny but just isn't. Gosh am I really like that? Regardless I shall try to stay mature in and out the ooc thread from now on.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    Harsh? Am I the only one that speaks smartalec/sarcasm? I feel like it sometimes. I might as well be in foreign land.

You didn't really irritate me (I think you did irritate Pink, though). It takes some very specific things to set me off. Fortunately they almost never show on PC. Though yes, I might say it was getting a bit obnoxious. Apologies if anything I said may have come out as offensive, it was purely humor-based, as is literally everything I say, but not everyone knows that immediately. I understand the hyperactivity, though, I swear I probably got a healthy dose of H with my ADD, which I don't actually know for sure whether or not I have. I've gotten accustomed to leaving it out of text, though to some extent. In short, I don't really mind, I think Pink took it less than well though.

Also, Dualik, your text almost seems hostile when I read it. I'm sure it isn't, but this just shows how many different ways some text can be interpreted.

So, wow, did no one go to a water arena? Isn't water one of the overused types too? Seems like everyone went to arenas that didn't have their own element.

Nonetheless, I'm sure someone will notice the craziness of the water.

I want to go out on a limb and say no other characters or NPCs really know Michael. I feel this is necessary since a lot of posts involve students talking about other students' families in relation to them. Michael's just some random kid who wound up in the school. (Not really, this is just the best way to conceal his background)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    I feel some hostility towards me...?

I have medicines that contains hormones so I might have mood swings often or get easily annoyed. This will be over once I'm done with the medicines which will be next week.

I don't get irritated or annoyed often so don't take anything I say wrongly please. I try to be as nicest as I can be, really. It's not in my nature to get angry at people or be mean to them. I'm cursed...

So how about we just forget whatever happened and be nice to each other again...?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    I agree with that. WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! (said no highschool student ever.) No stop being immature...... Sane. sane. sane. sane.

Kay now THATS out of the way... What were we all talking about?

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Kay now THATS out of the way... What were we all talking about?

There wasn't anything being talked about, really. The last thing before all this crap happened was people keeping track of their characters. Gassy and Mary are going to have their fight soon, Stripper and Jay Jay are in Earth Field A preparing for their fight, and Mork and Scarls are going to have theirs in the now-blown-up Earth Field B.

Indy's unconscious and brought to an in-school infirmary, and Shion followed along to take care of her own accrued injuries. They can be found there.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
    Yawn. A guy takes a nap for a few hours and the ceiling collapses. Well, at least it seems it was resolved without mod intervention. I would like to mention, though, that I would appreciate a little more tact in handling disputes. Sarcasm is fine and all, but for many it can be hard to distinguish through text. And forcing your wants onto another person is never a good idea, especially when it involves more than one person, who have made it clear they do not agree with the idea. With that said, I appreciate everyone who helped solve the issue. You have my thanks.

Well, on to a different subject. I could have sworn that Crystal and Jason were going to have their duel at one of the metal fields. I know they were standing by one of the earth fields, but from what I've read it made it seem more like they were going to battle on a different field. Then again, I could still be suffering from post wake up drowsiness and nothing I said is accurate or logical.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
    That's right. My last post had Jason suggesting the metal field for their battle. Crystal has yet to respond to him. I'll wait until tomorrow before I ask CC to make a post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back