• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine Contest Pic Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
  • Post CONTEST Picture here.

No Pic? No Post ^_^

Must be Lovey-Dovey Valentine-sy

Well Now that thats out... Get Drawing!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Here's my entry: coloured from a sketch.

I tried really hard on the clouds. :) I hope you like it.

Last edited:

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Forest Grovyle said:
    Here's my entry: coloured from a sketch.

I tried really hard on the clouds. :) I hope you like it.
    Oh! It's beautiful! Bravo! So, you drew it, and then... Colored it? But how?

EDIT! DO NOT POST IN THE PICTURE POST!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay, here's my picture. ^_^ It's of Ichigo, from Tokyo Mew Mew, thinking about her crush Masaya. I think she turned out well, but him.. ehh. *sweat drop* Ah well~

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Wow! The competition looks so fierce again! Oh...I really want to do one too!
    Forest Grovyle, Moonlight.... your pics are so awesome! I still can't understand how you're able to do all that on the computer!...Kayleigh, that pic is so cute! I think the boy came out just fine! So many excellent pictures!
    I'm glad I'm not a judge hehe.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Guys, this thread Is for PICS ONLY. Don?t post anymore in it unless you have an entry. Thanks.

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
  • Since you accepted non-Pokemon entries, here's mine. It's a pic of Cloud Strife with Tifa on a Chocobo boat. (I know it usually involves a swan boat, but I decided to give it some humor by turning the boat into a Chocobo.)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Lady Machoke said:
    Since you accepted non-Pokemon entries, here's mine. It's a pic of Cloud Strife with Tifa on a Chocobo boat. (I know it usually involves a swan boat, but I decided to give it some humor by turning the boat into a Chocobo.)

Waaaa!
    Are you Chinese?
    Is the pic somebody else's or is your Chinese name really 高穎慈?

Hanatori

Wet Biscuit Maglee
    Years
  • Here's mine. To be honest, it doesn't stand a chance whatsoever, but oh well. It's not too lovey-dovey, but I think Wobby and Latias in the cherry blossoms (with Latias holding a valentine in her mouth) fits the theme well enough. =P

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Mreh! Here's my stinky entry. Tsuji seems t'think it's really, really good, though... so yeah. x.x Kenji's s'pose to be carring Orenji on his back, but...It was my first attempt at Tsuji's chibi style, so it's stinky. ._.() Prepare t' toss yer cookies and whatnot. X3

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Well here is my entry...not that great but Im not really the romantic type eighter...
    its a shiny mew male who asks a female mew for a date...
    sorry if it is bad quality, but I had to upload a jpg verision of it...I couldnt upload in png...

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Heres my entry !! ^^

Nothing like a bit of AAML for Valentines :cheeky:

I hope you like ! Cloudskipper yours is gorgeous....*Sparkley eyes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back