• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentines Day!!

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Like the title says, Valentines day is on 14th of Feb. Post what your giving your love ones or even who there too! Me? I'm trying to get a girl :(

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    My Girlfriend is really sweet and nice. She's already 16 sixteen so she's going to borrow her parents car and we're going to the Olive Garden.

I'm so excited to XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I'm gonna be bold and assume that most people on this forum don't have a girl/boyfriend so I can't see this thread lasting.

I'm gonna do the boring, unoriginal stuff. A dozen red roses and a romantic meal at a nice restaurant.

Years
    I'm getting no one nothing. I always thought Valentines day a waste of time, if you love someone they say it as soon as you feel ready to, don't save it for a special day. Anyways, this Valentines is going to suck big time because I know someone who likes me, but I only like him as a friend.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    V-day...time of love..too bad I don't treasure it muh V__V
    ^Like Ookami said above,a complete waste of my time.Plus,I don't feel comfortable enough to hang around guys alone.

But on course of family,we're going somewhere to eat ^-^ That's the kind of love I like to hang around <3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Valentines Day is okay.....

The only thing I enjoy is all the chocolate <3 And hearts hanging all over the walls <3

But beside from that, I think it is a rather pointless holiday.

o.o;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I don't really have a g/f, even though my best friend is a girl. I don't have a crush on her though, we're just friends. If anything i guess we might go see a movie though...

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    I think the holiday's meaning has been distorted a bit, while it means almost the same thing, Valentine was a priest who married couples illegally centuries ago, I don't really remember the story but he was executed because of that o.o, oh, and I don't have a Gf...not one you can see at least..so I think it'd be a preety normal day for me

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Valentine's Day is overrated. (Yes, just like my friends list) At least, for me, it is. Each year, everybody has such a **** good time, everyone frollicks in the wind, and then there is always the one person who spends their Valentine's Day alone, without a person in the world to comfort them. I remember... last year, my girlfriend Fiona and I promised to spend Valentine's Day together, but two weeks before that she disappeared, for 15 months... just turned 15 on Feb. 3rd =/ Still not back... I'll probably spend it alone this time too, but I think I might have found someone. I don't know. If anyone would like to celebrate Anti Valentine's Day with me, send me a message =D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Ones who had an unpleasant experience on Valentines Day will most likely come to dislike it, or that feeling might have been born from the start~

I show my little appreciation for the holiday in a joking matter. I really don't expect to get a guy. XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I dun really bother much. Probably just giving away some flowers to a couple of school girls. But technically,Valentines day is somewat a waste of school time for me. I just want to get over it as quickly as possible.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I'll be getting my love a single red rose and writing her the most specialest thing ever.

Cliche but expressive.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Well, I don't have anyone special and I surprisingly don't like anyone in that way, so I don't know what I'll do. I'll figure something out, though.

Valentines Day rocks!

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    Valentines Day is OK. I normally don't have a boyfriend on Valentines Day and it does make me upset, but as long as I just flirt with some single guys I think I'll be alright.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Ookami said:
    I'm getting no one nothing. I always thought Valentines day a waste of time, if you love someone they say it as soon as you feel ready to, don't save it for a special day.
    I agree 100%, why do you need to show someone you love them on one particular day? O_O

At school, you can order Carnations and on Valentines Day, they send them to the person, XD.

Alot of girls at school seem to like Valentines Day so I might send the girl I like flowers, I don't know. o.o

Everyone thinks I don't like Valentines Day because I'm single, but that's them, o.o.

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I Want Your Skull said:
    I for one will be boycotting V Day. Whos with me?

I'll assume you're saying that because you have no special-someone this year...

I don't have a GF right now, thank goodness. I can't imagine getting one until I at least graduate.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Oh God, Valentine's Day.... *shudders* I rather dislike Valentine's Day, it's the time when the others at school target me for taunts because I'm always the only one alone. I support a boycott. I'm quite sick of all this pink and fluffy junk. *tears paper hearts from the walls*

Then again, that could just be because I'm a lonely, easily depressed, flamboyantly different grump, but...what the hey. *shrugs* I'm sorry about the above, this post caught me in a bad way. V Day isn't all that bad, for those who enjoy love. To that majority, a happy fluffy-pink day to you.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Thorns said:
    Oh God, Valentine's Day.... *shudders* I rather dislike Valentine's Day, it's the time when the others at school target me for taunts because I'm always the only one alone. I support a boycott. I'm quite sick of all this pink and fluffy junk. *tears paper hearts from the walls*

Then again, that could just be because I'm a lonely, easily depressed, flamboyantly different grump, but...what the hey. *shrugs* I'm sorry about the above, this post caught me in a bad way. V Day isn't all that bad, for those who enjoy love. To that majority, a happy fluffy-pink day to you.

No, you're not easily depressed and you're not different. You're just like every other attention craving social deviant that thinks that disagreeing with a majority somehow makes you hardcore.

You could just try making friends. Did you think of that? Instead of complaining that no one understands you, you could go and do something about like. You know why you're so lonely?.....Because you don't talk to anyone! You want everyone to come to you and talk to you and be your friend. Quit complaining about "pink and fluffy" junk

Back