• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vaporeon or Jolteon ?

Which one do you like more ?

• Total voters

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    Which of the two do you like more ?
    Give reasons why please .

Mine personally is Jolteon . I love its look and colours which makes it one of my favorite Pokémon .

SiReNzZ

The Red Chain

Has been my favorite Eeveelution since the first time I saw it. <3
    I love it's resemblance to mermaids, it gives it a very graceful appearance.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    It was a close tie, but... Jolteon prevails, this time around.

I can't say I like Jolteon for its appearance, because in that category both 'eons are tied... so I guess I like Jolteon more because of its capability to be a Thunderdancer (Thunder+Rain Dance, of course). For some reason calling Jolteon my Thunderdancer just has some sort of awesome appeal to it. xD And to my knowledge, Vaporeon doesn't have a cool move-based... thing like that.

Ayselipera

Hmm, this is a hard comparison considering I like the both of them.

I really like Jolteon's over all design, but I feel as though Vaporeon is the better Pokemon. I'm going to go with Vaporeon since it always comes through for me and the design is pretty good as well.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Why make a poll with these two and not the other five Eeveelutions? At least include Flareon to complete the original Eeveelution trio. >_>

Anyways, I vote for Jolteon, always has been my favorite of the bunch. Umbreon tied with him after GSC though. :D

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Vaporeon has beauty, Jolteon has epic power.

Hard pick >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    MMmmm...ThunderDancer...that sounds cool.

But, I like Vaporeon, as it's still got decent speed, good special attack, but is a bulky water (but stands up to most grass knots in competitive battling)

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Jolteon is my favorite out of all the Eeveelutions. For some reason, I never saw Vaporeon's "beauty." I always thought that it looked quite ugly. Then again, I hated almost all Water types when I was younger. I don't know. Fish and jellyfish and... stuff with fins never appealed to me.

Jolteon just looks plain awesome. He's nice and speedy and can pack a punch. Plus, he's adorable.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Jolteon for me. I love how it looks, and I've always liked electric types more than water types. Plus, I've never been a fan of Vaporeon's tail. XD

Tox

fight me
    Years
    It's a hard choice, but I have to go with Vaporeon. I've always really liked it. Jolteon's more of my sister's thing. I'm also part of an Eeveelutions Roleplay on another site, playing as a Vaporeon which made me love it even more. Jolteon's moveset is awesome though.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    DEFINITELY Vaporeon! I love Vaporeon!<3 After Umbreon, my second fave Eeveelution would be Glaceon or Vaporeon! Jolteon's nice, but I'm not a big fan of zappy electric Pokemon... Go Vaporeon! ^_^

Jolteon is my favorite out of all the Eeveelutions. For some reason, I never saw Vaporeon's "beauty." I always thought that it looked quite ugly. Then again, I hated almost all Water types when I was younger. I don't know. Fish and jellyfish and... stuff with fins never appealed to me.

Jolteon just looks plain awesome. He's nice and speedy and can pack a punch. Plus, he's adorable.

GRRRRRRR! >=P

LOL! Jk! It's anyone's opinion! =)

Last edited:

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    Why make a poll with these two and not the other five Eeveelutions? At least include Flareon to complete the original Eeveelution trio. >_>

The reason why I only selected two is because I was only interested in finding out which one people prefered from these two .

Back