• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] Venice: Masks & Monsters [M]

Years
    Okay, is anyone actually willing to continue here? If no one is willing to post, I don't see the point in throwing my time at this thing in an attempt to revive it unfortunately.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I cant lie...I'm pretty reluctant to continue. With Jay missing now, I'm pretty much in JP limbo. My hype for this RP is pretty flat at the moment too. I really need some geeing up, I guess. If others are down, I'll write a post, but I'd be lying if I said I was really excited

Years
    Totally understandable. I don't want people to roleplay unless they are actually enthusiastic about it, and based off of activity here and in the skype chat, there is not much of that.

Years
    Please don't tell me JP limbo has claimed another thread. I didn't even think this thread used JP's all that much!

I keep meaning to write something, but I'm having difficulty with my character. I start writing, but halfway through the post I decide I don't like it and start over. I need to just buckle down and stop thinking about it, I think.

Years
    I think a lot of the problem is that the bar is set pretty high for this roleplay. I know that Ben really liked long world building posts, which is why I was kind of trying to move it into more of an action oriented place where there would hopefully be shorter posts and more active in general.

Also, the whole JP thing is interesting. I think that JPs can be used correctly, but in general they just slow things down. Other than banning them, I don't think that there is a solution for that though...

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I'm going to have a post soon. I'm just busy with academics as my midterms just came out and my term in the student council is coming to an end so there's still a backlog of activities I have yet to catch up to.

Years
    This was always going to be a slower-paced RP, so we shouldn't be getting flustered over it being slow. I think given the intricacies of the plot and setting slowness was sort of a given. As for JPs, I think banning them will just lesson the quality of interactions and not change much else.

Back