• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Vent Thread + V.???

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
These damn mosquitoes thriving in the humid weather keep biting me. I probably have some unknown disease now.

pkmin3033

I am having a really bad week and I really do not want to go to work today.

Also, farmers need to stop spreading fucking manure on their fields. I don't want to smell it every single time I draw a breath.

pkmin3033

I hope you'll forgive the pun, but I really do not give a shit. I can't breathe the second I step outside and can't suppress the smell inside even with basically half a can of air freshener. It's making me feel worse than I already do.

I don't care how unreasonable it is, they should show more consideration and find a way to make sure the smell doesn't permeate the fabric of existence.

Years
I hate young children and do not want to teach them.

My skill set is with upper primary school and only want classes with that age group or higher. My boss should spend less time hiring people in bars or on the beach and more time looking on job boards for people that actually like working with young learners.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Online now
I hope you'll forgive the pun, but I really do not give a shit. I can't breathe the second I step outside and can't suppress the smell inside even with basically half a can of air freshener. It's making me feel worse than I already do.

I don't care how unreasonable it is, they should show more consideration and find a way to make sure the smell doesn't permeate the fabric of existence.

I know that it sucks, sorry that you can't get rid of the smell. It won't be for too long though, if that's any small relief

Back