• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [Version 1.3.0] Pokémon Recharged Yellow

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
  • Version 1.3.0 is out!
    Changes:
    Lowered followers so they look better
    Made Magikarp and Gyarados be more accurate
    Finished icons for every Pokémon, including Hoenn ones
    Battles say Battle instead of Fight

Bug fixes:
    Fixed crash/infinite loop when losing a battle with 0 money
    Fixed Egg icon being fully red
    Fixed some hidden items being accessible
    Fixed the game letting you to rematch the Elite 4 before the post-game content
    Fixed broken Ghost animation
    Fixed being able to jump over the NPC that allows you to get the watering can
    Fixed shiny Jirachi palette
    Fixed not being able to buy more Pewter Arares
    Fix Cable Club link termination prompt

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Congratulations on the release! Does the current version have the Sevii islands since you mentioned you fixed an error with the Elite 5 before the post game? Thanks!

Days
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    This looks like a nice hack, kudos. Just wondering whether some of the gen 2 mons like crobat, espeon, etc. are available? Cheers

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • Working on adding in-game language support to:
    • Spanish
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Portuguese

I already have the system working for npcs, system strings and battle strings, I just need a lot of time to make sure everything is supported and to gather the needed strings. Community is helping translating the custom strings in my Discord, kudos to my great community, they are super nice to work with.

ip1H39Y.gif

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't know if you would consider it but I'd love to make the Turkish translation to introduce more people to the ROM hack scene from my homecountry.
    Working on adding in-game language support to:
    • Spanish
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Portuguese

I already have the system working for npcs, system strings and battle strings, I just need a lot of time to make sure everything is supported and to gather the needed strings. Community is helping translating the custom strings in my Discord, kudos to my great community, they are super nice to work with.

ip1H39Y.gif

Back