• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

Who's more epic?

• Zekrom

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • can't decide

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Omnis

Needs to train... A LOT...
    Years
    I like both, but I THINK I like Zekrom much more... that "appendage" that Reshiram has kinda ruined the image for me... If it didn't have that, they'd be about equal :3

As for typing, I don't see what is the big concern, Reshiram is Fire/Dragon (the tail looks a lot like a traditional fire torch. In traditional Chinese elements, Fire is considered a "Yang Element," as well, somewhat fitting for the "White Yang" Pokemon), and Zekrom is an electric type possibly due to the generator on its tail... and electric types are just awesome, like Zekrom x3... not really sure where it fits in with the Black Yin pokemon... but whatever xD

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like both, but I THINK I like Zekrom much more... that "appendage" that Reshiram has kinda ruined the image for me... If it didn't have that, they'd be about equal :3

As for typing, I don't see what is the big concern, Reshiram is Fire/Dragon (the tail looks a lot like a traditional fire torch. In traditional Chinese elements, Fire is considered a "Yang Element," as well, somewhat fitting for the "White Yang" Pokemon), and Zekrom is an electric type possibly due to the generator on its tail... and electric types are just awesome, like Zekrom x3... not really sure where it fits in with the Black Yin pokemon... but whatever xD

Have you never heard somebody mimic an electric generator? They go, "yinnnnnnnnnnnn"

Also, when the tails light up they're Red Oni Blue Oni. Notice that Reshi's flames are decidedly red, rather than the red/orange/yellow combo the use for, say, Rapidash's flames.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Zekrom FTW! he is so cool and he will own reshiram as long as he can learn earth quake

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    I have to say I prefer Reshiram strongly over Zekrom. I've always had a strong preference for pokemon that have a more agile and aerodynamic aesthetic, and Zekrom falls into a very clear heavyweight division of pokemon, and he looks as though he wouldn't have the upper hand in a dogfight with his insufficient wings and bulky body. Reshiram just looks so much more graceful and agile.

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
    i like zekrom. hes more high tech looking and as far as i can remember, we havent had a good electric type legendary in a while.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Many might like Zekrom because of its dark look, but I prefer Reshiram. Reshiram isn't as bland and it has a beautiful look to it.
    I don't "dislike" Zekrom, but I'd take Reshiram over it.

Bay

Years
    is that green cell pokemon considered a legendary?
    You mean Rankurusu? No, it's isn't a legendary. The Pokemon is exclusive to Pokemon White, though.

Can't remember if I mentioned my thoughts on Reshiram and Zekrom yet. XD In either case, I like both of them, although I'm leaning towards Reshiram. It has this more graceful look to it and also I like it's much lighter colored design than Zekrom's darken one.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    I was all for buying Black version because I thought Reshiram was cool, but after seeing recent fanart and pictures of Zekrom, I'm leaning more towards White now...

Back