• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

Who's more epic?

• Zekrom

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • can't decide

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I guess, though personally I think it'll be found in some sort of storm cloud, given that it's got wings and is Electric type.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • A cave in a storm cloud? Very logical! -_-

Although I have to say that glowing rocks don't exactly make sense too. I mean, it's kind of cool if they have electromagnetism, but glowing blue? It's a Pokemon game :)

That cave will be probably in the middle of the game, full of Geodude, Zubat, and occasionally Gear ;)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I think that both legends will be similar to Dialga and Palkia; so they live in alternate dimensions or areas. This makes more sense and a possible scenario could include Reshiram coming up through the Earth after being awoken from it's long slumber underground, while gaining strength from the convection currents (slightly influenced by Groudon). Zerkom could be coming down from a thunder cloud located deep within the earth's atmosphere after also being awaken from it's slumber by [insert evil team name here].

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Anyway, what do you guys think those electromagnetic rocks will do?
    And what are those bars at the right side of the screenshot?
    Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Since Zorua and Zoroark are event-exclusive, would you consider them to be legendary? I would. I mean, Lucario wasn't, because you could get a riolu through regular playthrough. And there are two seperate events for zorua and zoroark, was it even confirmed that they evolved into one another? Or if Zoroark could be bred to make Zorua? I'm dubbing them legendaries as of now, and even if they do evolve/breed, I'll probably still label them as legends do to the limited method of getting them.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure that Zorua and Zoruak are the Riolu and Lucario of the fifth generation - meaning that they're not officially classed as legendary Pokemon, but they have the popularity and stats that legends are renouned for (not to be compared to ubers.)

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • Since Zorua and Zoroark are event-exclusive, would you consider them to be legendary? I would. I mean, Lucario wasn't, because you could get a riolu through regular playthrough. And there are two seperate events for zorua and zoroark, was it even confirmed that they evolved into one another? Or if Zoroark could be bred to make Zorua? I'm dubbing them legendaries as of now, and even if they do evolve/breed, I'll probably still label them as legends do to the limited method of getting them.

Yeah it's confirmed that zoroark evolves from zorua and that there will be a new method of their evolution...however both of 'em being event pokemon also confuses me...what is the point in that ??..maybe the celebi event zorua learns some new move which a zoroark bred (if possible) zorua won't...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I can't believe no one has mentioned the fact that Zekroms tail is a rip off of Slowbro...

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
  • I think it's really neat how Reshiram is a fire/dragon type and Zekrom is an electric/dragon type. I mean, it's COMPLETELY something that they don't look like. I was guessing maybe, dragon and dark or dragon and steel or something. And I LOVE both of their designs! These are going to make awesome legends.

Years
  • You know, I realized a lot of people might not realize where Reshiram's tail design comes from. It highly resembles massive torches used in Japanese fire festivals. See a picture here:

Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

So, actually, it DOES kind of look like a fire type, even if it's white.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I can't believe no one has mentioned the fact that Zekroms tail is a rip off of Slowbro...

Hey, I've brought it up a couple times. It's just that... nobody listened... ;-;

Oh well. Thanks for finding that, Bleu. I knew I'd seen whatever that was somewhere. I only wonder if they were just inverting the torch thingie for Zekrom's tail, or if it actually looks like something that's not a drill, or a black hole, or a spiked Shellder.

Back