• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

Who's more epic?

• Zekrom

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • can't decide

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
  • I could've sworn we already had a thread for this. But I like Reshiram from looks and it looked pretty cool in the 14th movie trailer.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    reshiram i just love it although it does feel a bit... plain?

$moG878

MACO PRIDE!!!
    Years
  • Zekrom's name is epic enough XD But i don't think Reshiram's aesthetics give it justice to represent dragon/fire, but then again i feel the same for Zekrom.

Typewise i think Zekrom should obviously be dark/dragon and Reshiram ghost/dragon.
    I still think Reshiram has a more sinister glare to it, but Zekrom has a drill-butt ^-^

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    reshiram is a *** angellic dragon-wannabe which is an insult to all fire&dragon types >.>
    worst possible design for a fire/dragon
    it looks like a plum of ash was sneezed out a volcano

Zekrom is pure EPIC WIN, and he will definitely be a special heavy dragon unlike most dragons lately which are physical heavy
    and hes got an air plane engine on his tail thats FAR more epic that a wad of booger ashes
    plus it looks NOTHING like Palkia, and i LOVE Palkia so even if sumone shows me how, i still love Zekrom, Zekrom FTW!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like both, but Zekrom is my favorite. The tail-generator and everything just look really cool.

I for one welcome Reshiram's Awkward Feather Placement. The tail-torch is pretty neat.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • i like Reshiram better because it looks like a Wolf Dragon thing... and i like the color =D and it's feathers make me laugh =D
    Zekrom to me looks too 'Mech-y' and i don't really like Mechas =\ pfft Mecha-Godzilla XD

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • i dunno Zekrom reminds me of a bit of MechaGodzilla and BlackWargreymon and a Metal Slowbro tail =P

and the fact that i just HAVE to Nickname Reshiram, Falcor XDDDD

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
  • Zekrom, all the way. It's got to be one of my new fave legendaries. I like Black over White, anyway. Besides, I think my bro would want Reshiram more then Zekrom. And did anyone notice that Zekrom almost has "chrome" in its name?

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Zekrom. I just prefer it's 'advanced technology' feel over Reshiram's 'natural' design.

Back