• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Viz Media Confirms Plans to Present New Dubbed Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    It's better than watching the subs though, right?

Yup, you're right, it is better than watching the sub.

Those remaining episodes better air before that DVD comes out... or... CN really are a bunch of idiots...

Last edited by a moderator:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Those remaining episodes better air before that DVD comes out... or... CN really are a bunch of f-ing idiots...

Well, the point is to get to people to spend money on the DVD.. which is less likely to happen if the episodes air before it's release.

Greed is so wonderful. D':

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Well, the point is to get to people to spend money on the DVD.. which is less likely to happen if the episodes air before it's release.

Are you serious? If this was case, then why would shows air on television in the first place?

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    I wish other Anime will come out over here, most I like I have to search for subbed ones because they are Japan only release, or if it does come out over here it's not on television and I have to pay $40 just to watch a show I want to. Naruto isn't even that good of a show.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I misread this and thought it meant they were dubbing it with new voice actors. I don't like the current English dub (couldn't stomach more than a few episodes), so I might have watched that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    twocows they are using new voices but only for shippudean and if they didnt that would be dumb because they got older so their voice would have to change

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yo The Mega Champion. Your attitude stinks. Stop censor bypassing and just whining about EVERYTHING. Just be happy you're getting your series. You want to know they're releasing it on DVD: anime is a business and they intend to make money off of it. Everything done is a business decision. Sure, they want their fans to enjoy the series, but they want to enjoy it enough to spend money on it. It's how the world works.

And acfan17, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I don't understand how most of you anime fans can't have any discussion without insulting each other. Grow up. ~_~

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
    Naruto Shippuden...from the original series, it's going to be different. New voice actors and translations, I want to see how it will pull off.

Everyone should stop arguing about which is better - Subbed or Dubbed - and wait to see how the new voice actors do.

IMO, I think it may turn out well. One of the projects I'm looking forward to this year.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    *shrugs*

I'm not the one being the ******* here.

Anyway...

It still doesn't make since to not show the episodes until the DVD comes out. Not only is that BS... it make no sense whatsoever.

As of right now... CN has always shown the Naruto episodes before it's DVD box set releases.

I'm sorry... but... it still doesn't make sense as to why they would wait until the DVD comes out to show the episodes. They've always shown the episodes before the DVD releases until now. Why do it any differently?

I don't understand how most of you anime fans can't have any discussion without insulting each other. Grow up. ~_~

If you hate anime that much... then why did you post here? I'm not insulting you... I'm just asking.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I don't think CN will air the rest of Naruto.

Regina George said:
    Generalization much?

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Yup, you're right, it is better than watching the sub.

Those remaining episodes better air before that DVD comes out... or... CN really are a bunch of idiots...

Please calm down. It's just a show. It's unhealthy to be so damn obsessed.

Greed is so wonderful. D':

You have a very good point there :).

Are you serious? If this was case, then why would shows air on television in the first place?

For people that want to get a "preview" of an anime to decide whether or not to buy it?

I wish other Anime will come out over here, most I like I have to search for subbed ones because they are Japan only release, or if it does come out over here it's not on television and I have to pay $40 just to watch a show I want to. Naruto isn't even that good of a show.

You could always DOWNLOAD anime (TV Rips, Web Rips, and/or DVD Rips) for FREE via Direct Downloading (MegaUpload, RapidShare, etc), Torrenting, and/or IRC/XDCC Bots.

Cuz most anime fans are otakus, and they are literally & unhealthily obsessed with anime.

Naruto Shippuden...from the original series, it's going to be different. New voice actors and translations, I want to see how it will pull off.

Everyone should stop arguing about which is better - Subbed or Dubbed - and wait to see how the new voice actors do.

IMO, I think it may turn out well. One of the projects I'm looking forward to this year.

I am as excited as you are about the english dub of Naruto Shippuden, I hope it gets released soon :)!

*shrugs*

I'm not the one being the ******* here.

Anyway...

It still doesn't make since to not show the episodes until the DVD comes out. Not only is that BS... it make no sense whatsoever.

As of right now... CN has always shown the Naruto episodes before it's DVD box set releases.

I'm sorry... but... it still doesn't make sense as to why they would wait until the DVD comes out to show the episodes. They've always shown the episodes before the DVD releases until now. Why do it any differently?

You do make some interesting points, and you do make me wonder why they stopped airing it?

Maybe it was because of the low ratings?

I don't think CN will air the rest of Naruto.

Why do you think this/that?

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    It'll air again. But the fillers airing in the US were a major put off, everyone stopped watching it. If they start Shippuuden on AS I'll be extremely happy.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Baby Naruto said:
    For people that want to get a "preview" of an anime to decide whether or not to buy it?
    Even though they have already watched everything on the DVD on teletision.

As for why I believe CN won't air it again? They've done this before, that's why.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Even though they have already watched everything on the DVD on teletision.

DVDs tend to give out better quality for episodes though, not to mention the episodes being uncut, unedited, and uncensored on DVDs.

As for why I believe CN won't air it again? They've done this before, that's why.

When have the done this before?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Please calm down. It's just a show. It's unhealthy to be so damn obsessed.

*sighs* Fine. I'm just po'ed because those CN ******* won't air the remaining 11 episodes.

You do make some interesting points, and you do make me wonder why they stopped airing it?

Maybe it was because of the low ratings?

Maybe. But they still need to finish the first series before Shippuden airs. There's no reason for this BS.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    That doesn't change the fact that they viewed it already.

So? there are plenty of people that would be willing to give money to re-watch an anime.

One Piece and Blue Dragon are the most recent examples.

One Piece doesn't count since it still has no end in sight.

*sighs* Fine. I'm just po'ed because those CN ******* won't air the remaining 11 episodes.

po'ed = pissed off right?

Maybe. But they still need to finish the first series before Shippuden airs. There's no reason for this BS.

Agreed, they do NEED to do that.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Yes. Trying to not get any more censor bypass infractions. -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Oh, okies lol.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome :)!

I'm quite sure there are.

See, I do have a point :)!

Of course it counts. Like Naruto, it was cancelled for a reason during the middle of its run.

How can it possibly count if the series isn't even finished in Japan?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back