• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanta Fanta?

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
  • Okay, did you ever had an occasion where you, and your friend were laughing so much that you both couldn't stop. Then when you try to drink something it just spills out of your mouth?

I did, today me and my friend rebecca went ice skating. We started getting hungry, and thirsty so we went to the cosetion stand. I saw fanta, and I freaked out I haven't had that drink in forever. Then I started singing the song wanta fanta dont you wanta? then the cashier started sing it too, then she realized she was all out of fanta. So I said you have a drink right there, and she said that was for dispay only and that it was warm. I said I don't care were in an ice skating rink its cold enough but she woulden't let me take it she said she wouldent be able to display that they had fanta O.o and then rebecca said wanta fanta and we both drooped to the ground laughing for 10 mins non stop XD.

Ayselipera

Well actually the most recent time was maybe 2 weeks ago. Well it was dinner time so the whole family was at the table. So my little brother was talking about a joke on Family Guy that we saw together that I thought was hilarious, so I was laughing pretty hard. All the while I was laughing I was trying to tell a joke that was on South Park at the same time. Which that made me laugh even harder... and I ended up drooling on the table from laughter. :3

Years
  • That's why I never eat or drink when laughing super hard. Sometimes I laugh too hard and I gasp for air. There was one time when I was in school where I was having a snack and a person made a funny joke and I spit out what I was eating. Then, I laughed away.

At least I won't die laughing, like some dude who did die from laughing too much. He was on that show "1,000 Ways to Die."

Bay

Years
  • You mean this song?:

I remember the Fanta ladies commercials and I miss them. XD

On topic, this just happened a few days ago. Me and my friends were studying and then all of a sudden one of us mentions two of our friends who are studying abroad. One of my friends said, "No, I don't miss them," and all of us called him a jerk. We all then laughed very hard. XD

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Yea, it did!

My friends were acting all perv, and it cracked me up. I try to drink some milk, and it comes shooting out of my nose! It was SO FUNNY!!!

Patchy

-
    Years
  • Me and my friend were making jokes about Mi Wadi, pretending it meant something sexual. ;o

"Dont choke on Mi Wadi!"
    "Mi Wadi is hot, your wadi is cold"
    And lots more.

We looked at the bottle. It wasnt Mi Wadi.
    It was geebee.

I swear, I died when I read it.

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    You mean this song?:

I remember the Fanta ladies commercials and I miss them. XD

On topic, this just happened a few days ago. Me and my friends were studying and then all of a sudden one of us mentions two of our friends who are studying abroad. One of my friends said, "No, I don't miss them," and all of us called him a jerk. We all then laughed very hard. XD

LOL, I used to hate those commercials. Fanta doesn't even taste that good.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I was at my friends house, spending the night, and I was watching him play Skate on the X-Box 360. At one point, he fell (in-game, of course) and broke six bones. When he was about to say "six broken bones," he had accidentally said, "six broken balls." After that, we just started cracking up for 15+ minutes. It felt like an hour or so. He was laughing so hard he was coughing, gagging, crying, and snot was dripping for his nose... so he told me.

Man, that was the funniest thing that he had ever said! XDDDDDD;

There was this other time we laughed that hard again, at my house, but it's a bit too inappropriate to post on PC. ;P

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • LOL, I used to hate those commercials. Fanta doesn't even taste that good.

But the girls were hot:p Lol I liked the purple one. When I was much younger, and even more immature than I am now (It is possible), me and my friends would argue over the Fanta girls. Good times. We even made up a special song that isn't appropriate to share here;)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • I was sleeping at my cousins' house and they were talking about someone who had joined their cricket team. And they randomly shouted "He had a beard!" and I started to laugh so much. So my brother said "Put a frog down his pants to shut him up!" and then my couin started talking about frogs in beards. It made me laugh so much and I couldn't stop. And then my cousin said it again and it made laugh again. I couldn't stop laughing for an hour.

Another incident was yesterday in my history class. A student was being silly and my teacher said his mum wouldn't like it. So the student said "how do you know my mom wouldn't like it?" and my teacher said he had met her. And so the student said where and my teacher said "it doesn't matter what I've been up to with your mom". So the whole class burst out laughing so much. :3

Back