• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Jubilife City
    Apartment

As Rumble spoke imbuing his words with telepathy, Lydia slighty smirked as his voice was piercing his mind.
    He had a sore throat after his speech, he hadn't spoke so much ever in 13 years of his life.
    "N-nothing, really. Mind if I tag along with you?"

Rumble's frown remained on his face, as he was looking at her stepping beside him for him to exit his apartment. She grinned as she returned his stare.

"Come on, lets go" she said taunting him to hurry up. Rumble kept frowning, lost in his thoughts. He nodded, his amber eyes reflecting her red ones. The door slammed behind him as he was still staring at her. Rumble walked forward, finally disengaging from that intense moment of staring.
    She could be much of a problem. I wonder if it'd be wise..

"Why'd you come here?" Rumble kept the metallic voice up. The tone of his voice was serious. Action-time. But he didn't want to sound weak. They walked into the elevator and Rumble suddenly raised his left arm and pulled out a drill from the back of his armor, then put the drill in the shooting glove of his right hand.
    Loaded, he thought as they were walking down the street.

Last edited:
    Years
    Luke Van Eyla
    Jubilife City
    PR Base

Luke watched as his buddy and a cellular-based Pokemon had some mental war or stare dare game, but it was obvious of the apprehension hanging around like a dank drape. Then the Reuniclus said something and left the place, quickly before Luke could blink his eyes clear to what was going on. Was there a spark of jealousy, or perhaps a love triangle of some sorts within the PokeRebels? If such matters can divide the Pokemon, they'll be weak against mankind, and that worried the Vanillite quite a lot. He frowned and then, his Umbreon friend stalked out of the place too with an excuse of going to the restroom.

Then, the Zorua who supposedly helped him in the earlier battle flicked her tail irritably as though her mind was struggling against unseen things. Luke tensed, wary if those unseen things might be harmful towards him too. As she saw the two Pokemon exit the hall, most of the Pokemon gazed at them, several bewildered. The Zorua rolled her eyes and Luke fluttered about in the air, thinking and thinking. Wade, his pal, definitely had caught onto something. Something as fishy as a Feebas. He disliked those fishes, always under a guise of ugliness until they transformed into elegant serpentine Pokemon with dazzling talents. How irksome, such things but then, nothing was infallible. Luke tried to conceal a smirk as he realized what his friend had placed two and two together. Well, I'd put my finger on that Psychic too.

Making sure that no one was observing him; the vanilla cone slipped out through the doors and vanished into the shadows of the PR's nighttime corridors. He thought someone followed him but all that greet him when he turned was the darkness. And moonbeams. How coincidental, or is it just me? Suddenly a icy draft of air blew in from an open window, so ominous that Luke though he saw something moving ahead of him. Drawing in the night's breeze, he floated forward and gained speed to whoever was rushing before him. Then the shadow disappeared as Luke and his quarry exited the PR base. Out into Jubilife's streets, lampposts flickered, one of them blew out. THe Vanillite then wished he hadn't done that, for someone or something might be spying on him and becoming suspicions. Up far away, a four-legged creature with nightly-blue rings sped and the Vanillite swiftly went on its tail. Thrice, Luke nearly crashed into a tree, an isolated trash can and a lamppost, but the Pokemon didn't seem to notice him. It was probably to engross in its hunt to know what was behind. But Luke knew that his weakness would give him away. His rhombus ice-blue cheeks illuminated the dark and attracted all nocturnal attention. He heard the flapping of Zubats and Golbats above him, and the occasional coo of a Hoothoot perching on one of the roofs. Almost nobody was out on the streets; houses were dimly lit with people inside going to bed. Soon, lights were out and the only left came from his puny-sized conical body and the shivering wisps of frost that refracted the light waves from lamps. Not much longer will the Litwicks and Lampents rise to do their bidding but now they were seldom seen, since they weren't any humans in this city. They most likely haunted citizens of Oreburgh and other lingering human landmarks.

Luke started to cover the distance between him and what appeared to be an Umbreon. Then, his suspicions were confirmed and as he recognized who it was, he sharply gasped- Wade.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Jubilife City
    Streets

Her target had began levitating away from the door. It slammed behind her with Psychic force and made her slightly jump. "Oh, yeah. Psychic pokemon..."

While walking with him, he seemed to be eyeballing her in a way which made her feel unpleasant. His alien eyes were intimidating as always, but his frown only added onto the tense situation. He looked away, though, and she tried to keep her calm. It was obvious they were both thinking of separate things.

Breaking the silence, he spoke once again with his metallic telepathy. She folded her ears back, not enjoying his wretched sounds, "Why did you come here?" Obviously Lydia couldn't tell him the answer. She was a suckish liar. A reply wasn't coming out of her mouth.

"I thought we could get to know each other better. You know, friend wise," was all she managed to get out. However, it wasn't a lie. The Zorua was gathering information anyways, and now it would be easier to earn his support. Enemies wasn't what she had intended to make with the Reuniclus. It just ended that way.

Rumble was playing around with his instruments. Her ears raised in curiosity, but slipped back to their regular position when she saw him looking at her. Somehow, she knew something was wrong.

"Uhhh, what are those?" she asked, not with a frightened tone but more with an intriguing voice she hoped to display in success, "And where are we going again?"

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Jubilife City
    Streets

"I thought we could get to know each other better. You know, friend wise" replied Lydia. Rumble detected the tension in her voice. He was almost trained to do that. But he didn't answer. If she didn't mess with his plans, he'd gladly be her friend. But he also sensed she wasn't sure what to say. That's interesting..

"Uhhh, what are those?" spoke Lydia, with an intriguing tone. Rumble smirked as he peered in her eyes once more. Maybe it was fear?

"Haha.." Rumble laughed out, as he raised his right hand and pointed at the drills with his left one.
    "These," he paused "are made for killing." His voice was still metallic and his tone was maniacal, almost bloodthirsty.

"... And where are we going again?"

That simple question made Rumble understand her motives. She came into my house without a reason just to drag me out? What, she wants to go on a stroll with me, have small talk?
    His evil smile came back to him, but he kept his voice the same with telepathy.

"I thought you knew." said to the small Pokemon next to him with a challenging voice, looking forward in the streets.

Last edited:

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    Khufu's steps were heavy on the pavement, almost as if it was a pain to walk. Rumble evidently had left his apartment, so Khufu's natural reaction was to search out in the streets. Rumble probably had needed some fresh air to relax, and Khufu couldn't blame him. After all, being lifted to second-in-command of the attack would make anyone uneasy. But Khufu had one reason for doing this, and he wanted to get it done without any distractions.

Unfortunately, he found Rumble in the dark streets talking to Lydia, and Khufu, unable to wait for a good time to announce himself, cut in, ordering, "Hector already left. We have a small window of opportunity to gather everybody and get on the move. I'll have to be responsible for organising the battle plans so another disaster doesn't happen. But I can still help you gather the troops now."

Khufu was determined to make this battle a success. He looked at Rumble with fierce eyes to let him know he meant business and glanced up at the waxing-crescent moon. This moon always reminded Khufu of the night he left his master, and his brain was always flooded with memories and strange feelings. But he forced them aside every night. Now, though, his purposeful appearance covered his anxiety. His mind kept telling him that something big was on its way, something terrible, and Khufu somehow felt that was true. All he could do was hope it was preventable.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Jubilife City
    Streets

He laughed at her question. Thought it was short, the tension was rising. Sooner or later it would go too far. His metallic voice was kept, though the little pokemon detected something else inside the telepathy. She didn't know how to react to this either.

"Haha..these, are made for killing," he said, pointing to the unusual drill. What a dumb question. Of course he was a killer; probably a good one at that. She tried to forcefully make herself oblivious to the Reuniclus, in hope that it would soothe her. However, reality easily took over, her attempts failing miserably. He continued by answering her alternate question. "I thought you knew."

"Haha, you thought wrong," she giggled back, "I know you have that special mission though. From the Commander," She tried to seem comfortable through the mess, but by now, Rumble's smile had returned. He was challenging her. Lydia shot back to match his crooked smile, but hers couldn't hold for too long, nor was as frightening.

"Why did I decide to follow him in the first place?"

Suddenly, Hector appeared from the corner of her eye. He was talking, "Hector already left. We have a small window of opportunity to gather everybody and get on the move. I'll have to be responsible for organizing the battle plans so another disaster doesn't happen. But I can still help you gather the troops now."

Her smile widened. "I'll see you later," she snickered, stopping in place.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Jubilife City
    Streets

"Haha, you thought wrong," she giggled "I know you have that special mission though. From the Commander," Lydia tried to smile back to him. But her eyes didn't match his ones - she was full of doubt while he was full of power. Just when he was about to send back his poisonous reply, the general he hadn't really talked came close. Rumble's smile disappeared, and his face took a serious expression as general's look was serious as well.

"Hector already left. We have a small window of opportunity to gather everybody and get on the move. I'll have to be responsible for organising the battle plans so another disaster doesn't happen. But I can still help you gather the troops now."

Rumble forgot about the small fury problem which was following him and was only looking at the general who kept the passive serious expression on his face. He's TOO passive.

"I see. We'll be heading to the PR then? I can't wait to spread some fire..." said Rumble with his new voice as he followed the general to the PR.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Jubilife City
    Streets

The Reuniclus passed by her without a reply, changing his voice and expressions completely. She was shocked by his sudden change, and her eyes burned with anger. He was deceiving all of them. Swaying her tail with irritation, Lydia ripped her eyesight from both Khufu and Rumble. The Zorua would have left, but there was simply nothing left to do, and she couldn't stalk them to the base.

With a sigh of relief, she relaxed. At least now she could find Wade, wherever he was. Looking around, however, nothing was visible. A tiny whimper came out from her throat. Where was he...? Nowhere in sight, she began walking around, almost irritated that he had disappeared in such an instant.

"He can't be doing that one mission. Hector denied him. Is he doing something else? ..."

She hoped not, but couldn't be positive that he wasn't doing such. Slightly whining, she paced around the buildings while looking at the few left human bodies. Strangely, they had no guns. Her steps were becoming mechanical, and her mind was shutting off. Lost in her thoughts, she kept wandering.

Concentrating with a Nasty Plot, her power and energy increased slowly. It was the only way to keep her mind intact, even if she didn't like it. That's when the idea hit her. Rushing towards Khufu and Rumble, she slowed just in time to not clash into the small group. Walking beside Khufu, a cute grin folded on as her expressions changed.

"Mind if I come in?" Her voice was small, irresistible. He couldn't say no, and the General knew about her rank and dark powers. Her smile remained as she peered over at Rumble," I would like to help you two with the assault."

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Jubilife City
    Outside PR Base

Hector had gathered everyone together. It was a fairly large group of Pokemon, mostly Ground and Rock, and a few Fire types as well. Many were also very large Pokemon, which means the group would not only be large in stature but also very noticable.

Perfect.

That meant that they wouldn't expect that the army wouldn't be a diversion. Even more so they wouldn't think so because Hector was leading it. Who ever heard of the Commander leading the diversion attack?

Hector looked over all of the troops. He walked next to them, and spoke.

"Soldiers. Our mission is to attack Oreburgh City. We are the diversion army. Our part of the plan is to attack the electric fence that surrounds the city, primarily with the apparent intent to deactivate it by the generator and break into the city. But that is not our true intent. Our mission is to act as a diversion while the main army travels through the underground of Oreburgh and takes out the HR base from the inside out. When General Khufu gives the signal, the signal that they have broken in, we will retreat, and our main army will attack the city. At that point, we may decide to regroup with the main army and help secure our victory."

Hector stopped pacing and faced the army.

"But let's make one thing clear. We are not here to act brave, to show off, or to charge recklessly. We will move as a group, fight back to back, avoid open areas, and be cautious, always. We are here as a diversion, nothing more. We don't have to die today, and if you follow my orders and stay safe, we can make sure that happens. Good luck everyone." Hector turned towards the direction of where Oreburgh City is. And roared.

"Move out!"

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Jubilife City
    PR Building

The Psychic Pokemon was walking with the general to the PR, and he was ready to ask him if he had made any battle plan for when they exit the sewers, but he heard the exact noise he didn't want to hear: Lydia's fast pacing style as she was approaching them from behind. His superb memory let him recall every time he heard that pacing. He turned and faced her. She was smiling.

"Mind if I come in?" Rumble detected the fake cuteness of her voice because he knew her motives. " I would like to help you two with the assault."

As the general nodded, Lydia made the mistake of peering into Rumble's eyes. He let his overexitement and fury for what just happened mix together, charging his body with his Psychic power. Without putting much thought, he sent a strong Psychic pulse towards her.

You BETTER NOT try anything funny..

It was the same metallic voice he used before, but with a strong intimidating tone in it. Rumble's eyes flashed with power as he turned away, going into PR.
    The building was in a fuss. Pokemon were running to their positions.
    "Let me handle the gathering of our troops." Rumble said to general and he left for the Conference Room, still feeling charged with power.

He entered the room and saw Hector gathering the frontal diversion "attack" troops. The Psychic Pokemon walked towards the Commander.

"Let me go out first, we'll get to the city from the woods. When we see you approaching from the road we'll enter the sewers."

Rumble walked away from the Commander and the bunch of Pokemon standing in front of him. He raised the volume of his voice with telepathy.

"Everyone who's willing to go in the sewers, come here" yelled Rumble with his strong metallic voice. The effect of his words -as well as his voice alone- was instant; some Pokemon cringed and some stepped back. After a few seconds all the Pokemon came in front of him. His face was a serious-looking expression and he spoke again with his terrible voice.

"Our objective is to enter the sewers, and attack the humans straight into their pathetic town's heart. I will lead the way there, as I know that place better than my own paw" Rumble raised his left fist. No one laughed. Rumble smiled. "Oh yeah and the general will be with us as well." His tone was somewhat challenging, as he was looking at him. He turned to the crowd of Pokemon, with his smile still on his face.
    "I want your full co-operation, I want SILENCE in the sewers, everyone FOLLOW each other. If you get lost, STAY where you are."
    Rumble kept talking, putting emphasis on the important words as he was giving advice. His voice was piercing the minds of the Pokemon in front of him.
    "... This day is to be remembered. Follow me now."

Rumble winked at Lydia and turned around, walking out of the room, while everyone who was in the Sewer Assault mission followed him.

(OCC: Rumble seems to forget general's in charge on purpose)

Last edited:

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    Khufu looked down at Lydia, shrugged, and admitted, "I don't see why not. Just don't get in the way. The fate of the battle could depend on these plans." He quickly glanced at Rumble and opened the door to his private chamber. Khufu snapped on the light and looked down at his disorganised workspace. Quickly rifling through his papers, he found what he was looking for and brushed away the others.

On the paper was a map of Oreburgh City, with a map of the sewers drawn lightly and sketchily on top of it. "As you can see, the main sewer connexion to Jubilife City is here," he said, pointing at an area on what would be the west side of the city. "This is where we'll come through. The trick is to find a way up to the surface without being too obvious. That's what I'm stuck on." He shook his mane out of his face and looked from Rumble to Lydia, and then at the map. "Maybe right here?" he suggested, pointing at an area in the centre of Oreburgh. "There seems to be enough room to get the whole army out. Ah, come on Rumble, you would know this better than me." Khufu looked at the Reuniclus with pleading eyes that spoke for themselves.

While his eyes did seem a little uneasy on the outside, internally Khufu sensed something was wrong with Rumble. I don't know what's wrong, he thought, but to me he's a machine I don't trust, especially around Lydia. Something tells me he'll fight her and win.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Jubilife City
    PR Base

With a sudden glow of the Reuniclus' eyes, his telepathic voice knocked her with surprise as it boomed into her head. "You BETTER not try anything funny.." Somehow this time, it wasn't painful, but the tone was harsher. He was obviously frustrated by her. Lydia wasn't positive if it was a good or a bad thing. For now the Zorua watched. If anyone was going to do something 'funny', it was going to be him.

She watched as he spoke with the General. After leaving for the conference room, she also came rushing in, eager to see how he would lead the troops. The Zorua would be hiding with them.

"Everyone who is willing to go into the sewers, come here," he yelled out, many of the pokemon surprised by his strong voice. Several of them appeared hesitant. Lydia followed with the few pokemon who were also regrouping. His voice would shake her no longer.

"Our objective is to enter the sewers, and attack the humans straight into their pathetic town's heart. I will lead the way there, as I know the place better than my own paw," he said, raising his left fist. She cracked a smile, even with the lame joke. It was obvious no one else was amused, as they were still adjusting to the intensity of the Reuniclus' voice. Rumbe continued to keep his smile.

"The general will be with us as well. I want your full co-operation, I want SILENCE in the sewers, everyone FOLLOW each other. If you get lost, STAY where you are," he kept speaking aloud. Lydia knew he was a born leader.

"... This day is to be remembered. Follow me now."

She thought she saw a wink as he left the room. The PR members began to follow, and with haste she rushed to the front of the crowd.

"Good job", she said through telepathy.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Alec
    PokeRebel Base, Jubilife City
    Suspicious behavior...

-----

"Hey, Alec... I think there's a meeting going on." Ivy pointed towards the base. I looked up and listened for a moment, there was definately a meeting going on.

"Great, we're already late for a meeting? This is not getting off to a great start." I started to walk towards the base, Ivy following close behind. When we entered, we stepped right into a meeting that looked... well, started. I couldn't tell how close to ending it was, but with my luck it was just about to end. I realized that when I had entered, I nearly bumbed into a Vanillite, whom also looked like it was late.

"Your request for this mission is denied, Wade, and I'll tell you why: In this conflict with the humans, we are the invaders. That is the most notable fact in this battle. As the invaders, we have to realize one thing. The last battle had seen a lot of Pokemon die, good Pokemon. I will NOT let that many die under my command again. Because if we keep having Pyrrhic Victories like that, we can kiss victory in this whole war goodbye. Which is why I have determined that we leave their exit to Mount Coronet open. Think about it, if we get rid of their only exit out of the city, they won't have anywhere to retreat. Allow your opponents an escape route. Forces are more likely to retreat if a plausible route is open. If they're completely cut off, determined resistance can be expected. They will understand that they will die here, and they will fight to the last man, and we, in the process, could lose hundreds. Hundreds that don't need to die. That... is why we leave them their escape route, and we keep this strategy up for ALL of our battles. In this way, we can save many lives, lives that don't need to be lost. If you all take a moment to understand my words, you will realize this is the best way. We keep them on the run, until we have taken all of their bases. Humans may be the enemy, but they are much like us. They don't want to die. They want to live, and if we keep winning, until they have lost enough bases, and lost enough battles, they will eventually give in, and we will get victory."

Yeah, the meeting was about over when I had entered. Figures. Although I had heard what seemed to be an important part. At least I was lucky enough to get that, it was better than nothing. It was also good that no one had noticed me and Ivy enter, because if they did... well, who knows? We likely would have gotten in some sort of trouble.

"We got off lucky this time." Ivy whispered into my ear.

"Yeah, really." I replied glumly. I watched as the Reuniclus left, and was soon followed by the shiny Umbreon. A moment after that I thought I heard the door, so I immediately looked in that direction. Nothing. Perhaps it was just the wind? I looked around and noticed the Vanillite that had been right next to me had disappeared.

"This meeting is adjourned. All Pokemon, prepare for the battle. Any ground Pokemon, or any Pokemon who dislike the water of the sewers, you shall join me in the diversion assault. Meet me in a bit so I can debrief you all on how the assault will go down. We leave for Oreburgh soon. Very soon."

I sprinted out of the building, dodging my way through the crowd with ease. When I exited the building, I ran to the side of it and began to climb. It was lucky I was really good at climbing, and that was also when I noticed that Ivy was right behind me. When I reached the top of the building, I scanned the streets. I saw the Reuniclus, the Flareon, and the Zorua. That must have been what I heard earlier. I thought as I stared at the Zorua.

I watched as the three Pokemon walked away, until they were out of sight. "Y'know, I usually like Reuniclus... not that one though." I said, my gaze not even faltering for a second.

"Same here." Ivy replied.

"Everyone who's willing to go in the sewers, come here" Came a metallic voice that I assumed was the Reuniclus. Apparently Ivy heard it too, so we both leaped from the building and sprinted towards where the Reuniclus had headed. It was only a few seconds before we spotted him.

"Our objective is to enter the sewers, and attack the humans straight into their pathetic town's heart. I will lead the way there, as I know that place better than my own paw" The Reuniclus raised his left fist. I silently questioned whether he could call that thing a paw. On a regular Reuniclus, it would be a fist, on this one... more like a claw. "Oh yeah and the general will be with us as well." The Reuniclus's tone was somewhat challenging, as he looked at the Flareon. He turned to the crowd of Pokemon, with his smile still on his face. "I want your full co-operation, I want SILENCE in the sewers, everyone FOLLOW each other. If you get lost, STAY where you are." The Reuniclus kept talking, putting emphasis on what was apparently important words. "... This day is to be remembered, follow me now."

"Not like we have much choice..." I mumbled. Ivy jabbed me with her elbow to tell me to be quiet. "What? He is a very suspicious Reuniclus."

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Jubilife City
    Streets, Forest

The dawn was slowly breaking and the huge bunch of Pokemon exited the building and under Rumble's command they head into the eastern part of the city, where the forest leading to Oreburgh was. They followed the road to Oreburgh City, as Rumble was in a state of meditation, analyzing the situation and repeating his plan over and over again. He had closed his cold eyes and let the General do the navigating.

We'll enter the sewers after we see the Commander coming. I'm going to lead them into my base, and show them the way out. That's where I'm leaving the general in charge, to fight.I'll unistall the transmittor with the bombs and head to the armory... with all the fuss I won't even get noticed.

Rumble looked around, the trees and all. He didn't really like nature, he wasn't made to like these things. He thought the last time he traveled through this forest was under a van. What a weird way to travel.
    Rumble turned around and saw Lydia approaching him. He smirked.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Jubilife City
    Forests

The little Zorua ran from the crowd, surpassing the others as they stared, surprised she had the guts to talk to Rumble upfront. Lydia's smile met his own smirk, and her eyes shined through the sun beams which hit the forest trees above her. Rumble was going to do something. She had to figure out what. If no one else trusted him, she wouldn't either. She never did.

"I saw some guns gone from the Jubilife Streets. I'm guessing you had something to do with them? Why do you carry around all of that mechanic stuff anyways? Got something to hide?"

Her questions could go on forever, and she was sure the Reuniclus would be irritated eventually. Lydia walked through the grass with her grin kept on her face, but deep inside she could sense a pinch of discomfort coming from Rumble. Maybe he wasn't use to the forest...?

"Stop acting like you've never been outside before. You species lives outside anyways, as do most pokemon...unless your different."

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Forest

"I saw some guns gone from the Jubilife Streets. I'm guessing you had something to do with them? Why do you carry around all of that mechanic stuff anyways? Got something to hide?"

Lydia spoke to him with telepathy. Everyone behind them were staring. Rumble ignored them and kept a passive face as he was staring at the Zorua next to him. His smirk had gone for some reason.

"You see me carrying any other weapons than those?"

The metallic tone of his voice was gone.

"Stop acting like you've never been outside before. You species lives outside anyways, as do most pokemon...unless your different."

"You're talking like you know my past. I haven't seen a forest, I haven't tasted the air for 12 years. I wasn't made to enjoy these things. I was made to hurt you and put you in a cage."

Rumble sounded angry. He hadn't spoken to anyone about his past and he didn't know he did now... The lust of revenge came back into him. He couldn't wait make his plan come true.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Forest

"You see me carrying anymore weapons than those?" Rumble replied back. His tone was slowly changing, and his smirk from earlier was gone. Her grin wasn't. When she was about to say something back in reply, her next answer was replied. His voice sounded angry, but the words were what drew her in.

"You're acting like you know my past. I haven't seen a forest, I haven't tasted the air for 12 years. I wasn't made to enjoy these things. I was made to hurt you and put you in a cage."

Her smile had disappeared by now, small bits of remorse collecting inside herself as she tried to comprehend what he was talking about. The main thing that stood out to her was the word 'made'. Rumble couldn't possibly have been 'made' by anyone, unless he had something to do with the humans, which also went back to his last sentence.

"I wasn't made to enjoy these things. I was made to hurt you and put you in a cage."

As it echoed in her mind, Lydia looked away from Rumble as if she had just been scolded severely, her steps never stopping. The Zorua wanted to know more, but knew it wouldn't be a clever idea to ask about it; as if he'd tell her. She wanted to apologize, but the words resisted coming out. Struggling for a reply, she blathered out whatever she could so that the situation wasn't awkward.

"I'm glad your helping us, then. Ummm...sorry for asking about that. I guess I don't have the right to judge you..." her voice almost sounded hollow, each sentence starting somewhat loud and getting quieter as it went on. She waited for the pokemon to say something, if he would.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Outskirts of Jubilife City, on the road to Oreburgh

There were many differences between a Pokemon and a human. When a human walked, it could be heard. Their scent was easily picked up as well, especially by canine Pokemon. They spoke louder, and altogether, made so much more noise. A Pokemon had no need for shoes, and were much lighter on their feet usually. At least, most Pokemon were.

But the diversion army was different. It was filled primarily with larger Pokemon, and the Hector specifically requested that all Pokemon wear thick, heavy armor, if they had any, and march in standard formation, as they marched toward the city. This was for two reasons. One: He wanted to have his soldiers well protected. They weren't the invading force, and if he could protect them, he will. Two: He wanted them to make as much noise as possible. With all their armor, and their large statures, this army would be heard a mile away. Hector was certain of it. And while the humans would engage this army, General Khufu and Rumble would lead the others underground.

Hector only hoped no one would do anything stupid to mess it all up, or anything reckless either for that matter. Everyone wanted to be a hero, but no one is ever willing to pay the cost, not until it's too late.

Hector marched loudly with the rest of them, as they made their way to Oreburgh on the main road.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Forest
    Clearing

"I'm glad your helping us, then. Ummm...sorry for asking about that. I guess I don't have the right to judge you..."

Rumble almost forgot about his plan when the Zorua spoke to him. He couldn't tell if she was deceiving him or not, and that made him even more mad. Some moments later he replied.

"No, you don't have the right to judge me. You weren't forced to torture your own kind.. but all this is going to end. I'm gonna fight force with force. And when I'm done, my sorrow will be reflected in their own eyes, their fear will calm my fury."

The Reuniclus wasn't sure why he trusted the Zorua with these words. His eyes were glowing once more as he looked forward.
    He realised they had reached the spot just outside the sewers. From that spot they could see the main road and where Hector would arrive. He prepared his metallic voice again.

"Alright.. We're here. Now we're gonna wait for Hector to show up."
    Rumble didn't look at Lydia at all afterwards.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Road to Oreburgh City

Hector traveled along Route 203 with the rest of his army of armor-clad behemoths. To them, he was a smaller Pokemon. But, of course, Hector was also very quick on his feet.

As the army traveled, Hector wondered on what he'd expect. Heavy resistance, to be sure, but Hector had a feeling not quite as much as Jubilife. Jubilife was a much larger city, and had a much more strategic location. Of course there will still be quite a large fight, but with the planning they've done, Hector expected it to be a victory here. At least, that was the way it looked. Hector knew he couldn't assume anything until the task was done. He only hoped Rumble, Khufu and the rest of the army that would go through the sewers would pull through and do what was necessary. Although he only recently met him, he had a good feeling about Rumble. He wasn't popular among the troops, but he was intelligent, and knew Hector knew he would do what was necessary to win. Also, he wasn't someone who took outrageous risks. Hector expected good things from him as time would pass.

As the diversion army marched, Hector could see in the distance Oreburgh Gate, the cavern that leads to Oreburgh City. They weren't far now, and he was certain at this point, Khufu and the rest would be able to make their way to the sewers from then on. It was up to them, and he knew they wouldn't let him down. Hector had to be vigilant. As they approached closer and closer to the path, Hector watched his surroundings more and more. It was almost time to begin the attack. Their target was the electric fence, and it's generator, which Hector knew he would see soon as well.

War was coming, very soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back