• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Jubilife City
    Conference Room

As the Weavile was ready to talk, her partner intruded. Lydia wondered why, and soon an answer was found as he talked. Worry spread through her mind as she listened.

"Rumble, I can visit mount Coronet and block their escape route by creating roadblocks with boulders." Wade suggested, "I'll find the exit on Mount Coronet and fill it with large pieces of metal and rock. When they find out that their exit has been blocked, it'll be too late."

It sounded dangerous, and the public pokemon obviously agreed, murmurs of uncertainty filling the air. Rumble was grinning, though it wasn't friendly. He looked intimidating even from afar.

"I don't see why not. But it's up to the Commander what you'll do... am I right?" the Reuniclus was challenging him. His line of sight had switched back to the Zorua. Lydia's face looked shocked, though anger was filling into her body, and a slight frown appeared soon enough. Rumble was also looking at Wade. Their was also something building between the pokemon. Jealousy? No, not possible. However, she was worried for her partner's safety. He was brave, surely strong, but could he really pull off something so dangerous? By himself, none-the-less? Lydia didn't doubt him, though she didn't want him taking the risk. It was obvious Hector didn't either, judging by his reply.

"Your request for this mission is denied, Wade, and I'll tell you why: In this conflict with the humans, we are the invaders. That is the most notable fact in this battle. As the invaders, we have to realize one thing. The last battle had seen a lot of Pokemon die, good Pokemon. I will NOT let that many die under my command again. Because if we keep having "victories" like that, we can kiss victory in this whole war goodbye. Which is why I have determined that we leave their exit to Mount Coronet open," He paused for a moment, continueing again, "Think about it, if we get rid of their only exit out of the city, they won't have anywhere to retreat. Allow your opponents an escape route. Forces are more likely to retreat if a plausible route is open. If they're completely cut off, determined resistance can be expected. They will understand that they will die here, and they will fight to the last man, and we, in the process, could lose hundreds. Hundreds that don't need to die. That...is why we leave them their escape route, and we keep this strategy up for ALL of our battles. In this way, we can save many lives, lives that don't need to be lost. If you all take a moment to understand my words, you will realize this is the best way. We keep them on the run, until we have taken all of their bases. Humans may be the enemy, but they are much like us. They don't want to die. They want to live, and if we keep winning, until they have lost enough bases, and lost enough battles, they will eventually give in, and we will get victory."

Lydia made a small nod. What her commander said made sense, and she was glad he had denied the umbreon. She felt bad for Wade, knowing he was eager to take on the mission, but as Hector had said; the lives of the pokemon are more important.

The Zorua stared back at Wade and Rumble, who both appeared to be testing eachother's wits. "Boys- what are you gunna do with them?"

She really wished they wouldn't go any farther than a staring contest, but everything was unpredictable. Each pokemon had something on their minds. Something devious. Lydia looked at Wade with a concerned face, hoping he would see and linger back into the crowd. Seeing no reaction, she turned to Rumble.

"Stop getting him mad," she said through telepathy. The pokemon was getting on her nerves. However, even with her words, his smile remained. She felt useless. The only thing she could do was watch.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Althalos Fizen
    Oreburgh City
    streets

Althalos was listening half-heartedly to the general when Jack showed up. He seemed confused, scared and overall befuddled. Ali was trying to calm him down and motioned for Althalos to help. He walked over to the terrified boy and wrapped his bionic arm around his shoulders. The metal felt cold, and strange in the shape of a human limb rather than a gun, not only that, but it was kind of heavy. HE and Ali started walking towards the hospital with Jack in between them.

When they got to said private room that the scientist had set up, they sat him on a bed. "This is probably one of the most inconvenient things that has happened so far." Althalos sighed and put his hands on his hips. "Jack, come on man, snap out of it." he looked the boy straight in the eyes, with a stern but reassuring look, at leas the hoped it was reassuring, and thought about smacking him the way cartoon characters some times did to make others more lucid. "We're gonna get you some help, everything will be just fine. I'll be right back." Althalos nodded at Ali, and went to find a neurologist. Surprisingly, there were three in the building, and all of them were in the same general area. He told all three of them of what happened and asked where a psychologist was before sending one of them to the room. He went to fetch said psychologist and took him to the room too. The two doctors crowded around Jack and Althalos sat in a small plastic chair, waiting for something to happen.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Jubilife City
    PR Base, Conference Room

Silence opened her mouth to speak but before she could, Wade interrupted her. Her eye twitched in annoyance but she kept a passive expression on her face.

"Rumble, I can visit mount Coronet and block their escape route by creating roadblocks with boulders." Wade said, "I'll find the exit on Mount Coronet and fill it with large pieces of metal and rock. When they find out that their exit has been blocked, it'll be too late." He glanced at Lydia a few times and Silence held back a small laugh. It seemed he was trying to impress the Zorua.

"I don't see why not. But it's up to the Commander what you'll do... am I right?" Rumble said.

"Your request for this mission is denied, Wade, and I'll tell you why: In this conflict with the humans, we are the invaders. That is the most notable fact in this battle. As the invaders, we have to realize one thing. The last battle had seen a lot of Pokemon die, good Pokemon. I will NOT let that many die under my command again. Because if we keep having "victories" like that, we can kiss victory in this whole war goodbye. Which is why I have determined that we leave their exit to Mount Coronet open," Hector paused for a moment, continuing again, "Think about it, if we get rid of their only exit out of the city, they won't have anywhere to retreat. Allow your opponents an escape route. Forces are more likely to retreat if a plausible route is open. If they're completely cut off, determined resistance can be expected. They will understand that they will die here, and they will fight to the last man, and we, in the process, could lose hundreds. Hundreds that don't need to die. That...is why we leave them their escape route, and we keep this strategy up for ALL of our battles. In this way, we can save many lives, lives that don't need to be lost. If you all take a moment to understand my words, you will realize this is the best way. We keep them on the run, until we have taken all of their bases. Humans may be the enemy, but they are much like us. They don't want to die. They want to live, and if we keep winning, until they have lost enough bases, and lost enough battles, they will eventually give in, and we will get victory."

Silence was impressed. 'Seems he's really thought this one through,' she thought than cleared her throat. "As I was about to say, there is one problem with Rumble's plan. There are some pokemon that would be to large fit through the sewers, besides the fact that sewers have water and some pokemon absolutely hate water. That is why I suggest that the ground-types, seeing as they are immune to electricity, go with the pokemon that wouldn't do so well in the sewers and destroy the electric fence. This should distract the humans long enough for the pokemon in the sewers to get into the city without being noticed until it's to late." She had been thought this through and through and didn't see any problems, but she wasn't exactly an expert on war strategy. She looked at Hector and waited to hear what he thought of her idea.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Mark Vargas
    Sunyshore
    Streets

Mark was wondering the streets when he thought about how everything was going on the front line. "Where to get DragonSkin, Where o Where" Mark said to himself as he headed back to his new condo. When mark got inside, he went to his bed and opened the weapons trunk at the foot of his bed. Inside was the Barret M-107 Sniper rifle, The only real difference from his other sniper is the rareness and the very slight increase in stopping power, And the tribal design engraved on the steel plates. This sniper was one-of-a-kind. Also inside to marks surprise was a silenced 10mm pistol like the one he had on him, but this one was made of some mysterious metal and had something engraved in it that seemed to glow blue. "Wha da f**k. bet you can't find these at the armory, hehehe." Jorge walked in behind him. "Thanks for the condo man, you try your jacuzzi yet?" "No, i gotta get back to the front soon, Jorge, I'll Be leaving once i complete this list." Jorge took the list and looked it over. "74 1 liter bottles, I can't even drink that much beer." Mark pulled out his walkie talkie. "Last offer, if ANYONE in Oreburgh needs something in sunyshore, i can grab it before i head back." Jorge interrupted "I think i know where you can get custom dragonskin armor, in Celestic city."

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali Krista
    Oreburgh Hospital

Come on Jack, you're stronger than this... Ali thought desperately as Althalos left him on his own with the Commander. He turned to look into Jack's eyes, and crouched so that they were level with his.
    "Jack Spark, do you remember me? It's Ali." There was no sign of recognition in the boy's face, and Ali realised for the first time that Jack really was only fifteen.
    "Jack Spark, you were the Indigo League Champion. You live in Sunyshore in the Human Republic Base. You are fifteen years old."

The conversation continued like this for a few minutes, and soon Ali was running out of things to say. He'd only recently met the man, after all. When Ali was beginning to clutch at straws, Althalos returned to the room with three neurologists. Ali nodded solemnly as they surrounded the bed, shining tiny torches in his eyes and muttering below their breath.
    The sight angered Ali. He was a human, their commander, and they were treating him like a lab specimen. He sat next to Althalos with his face in his palms. A few minutes passed, when Ali had remembered something he had heard about the Commander, before he'd even signed up for HR.

"The Commander? He's pretty good actually. Always carries a statue in his pocket. Groudon or something, I dunno. We all find it a bit weird to be honest."

Ali jumped to his feet, giving him a slight head rush. He charged through the doctors and began rummaging through the pockets of Jack's pants. Oh, the odd looks he was earning himself. When his hand surfaced it was holding a small figure, but it was no Groudon. It was a mighty Rayquaza, and Ali couldn't help but admire the craftsmanship. He smiled slightly at the statue before thrusting it into the hands of his commander.

"You are Jack Spark."

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Jubilife City
    Conference Room

Hector replied to Wade. His decision didn't favour Rumble's plans to get Wade out of the way - but he decided it wasn't important for now. He also thought that the humans would be too surprised to react and they'd might be dead way before they even discovered their escape path was blocked. But suddenly, a surge of energy run through his mind, coming from Lydia, as he was looking at her.

"Stop getting him mad"

"Your boyfriend is about to do something stupid for you... aren't you gonna stop him?"

Rumble kept the smile on his face. But he heard a "cough" from the Weavile who was about to talk before. His facial expression suddenly turned serious. That Weavile must be upto something.

"As I was about to say, there is one problem with Rumble's plan. There are some pokemon that would be to large fit through the sewers, besides the fact that sewers have water and some pokemon absolutely hate water. That is why I suggest that the ground-types, seeing as they are immune to electricity, go with the pokemon that wouldn't do so well in the sewers and destroy the electric fence. This should distract the humans long enough for the pokemon in the sewers to get into the city without being noticed until it's to late."

Rumble smirked. Somebody revealed a "flaw" in his plan. He couldn't stop himself from replying even if her proposal to let the ground Pokemon destroy the electric fence around the city was favouring his plan: ton infiltrate the human Armory unnoticed. He wouldn't have to deactivate the fence himself, winning him some time. But he decided he needed the trust of Pokemon now. He stared at the Weavile who was now looking at the Commander, and then spoke with eyes glowing and the serious expression still on his face.

"No. All the Pokemon here can get through the sewers, seeing as the sewers have actual corridors - not just pipes. The water can be beared for the good of all Pokemon. And I'm pretty sure I can deactivate the elecric fence..." Rumble paused and his evil smile came back again as he was putting the emphasis on 'deactivate'. He pulled the remote he showed before "with this. I've left a good amount of explosives in my base, able to destroy the fence's electric supply machine."

Rumble got lost in his thoughts again, after he stopped talking. He was trying to imagine what the humans would hide in their armory, and what he could do with it. But Rumble needed the Pokemon to trust him first.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Wade
    Jubilife City
    Conference Room

"I don't see why not. But it's up to the Commander what you'll do... am I right?" Rumble spoke in a intimidating tone, and Wade didn't reply. If he had to do dangerous missions just to impress his partner, he would. He couldn't let her be in love with someone else...but the 'does she love me' mystery was still unsolved, and Wade was getting paranoid. Just then, Hector spoke, declining his idea, and Wade's dreams just went down the drain.

"Think about it, if we get rid of their only exit out of the city, they won't have anywhere to retreat. Allow your opponents an escape route. Forces are more likely to retreat if a plausible route is open. If they're completely cut off, determined resistance can be expected. They will understand that they will die here, and they will fight to the last man, and we, in the process, could lose hundreds. Hundreds that don't need to die. That...is why we leave them their escape route, and we keep this strategy up for ALL of our battles. In this way, we can save many lives, lives that don't need to be lost. If you all take a moment to understand my words, you will realize this is the best way. We keep them on the run, until we have taken all of their bases. Humans may be the enemy, but they are much like us. They don't want to die. They want to live, and if we keep winning, until they have lost enough bases, and lost enough battles, they will eventually give in, and we will get victory."

Wade wanted to bang his head against a wall. Hector had a point but that way he couldn't do anything heroic. Looking at Rumble, he'd probably figured that out too. He seemed to be underestimating Wade, and he didn't like that. Underestimating, and stealing his girl? Cruel. Just Cruel.

"No. All the Pokemon here can get through the sewers, seeing as the sewers have actual corridors - not just pipes. The water can be beared for the good of all Pokemon. And I'm pretty sure I can deactivate the elecric fence..." Rumble paused and his evil smile came back again as he was putting the emphasis on 'deactivate'. He pulled the remote he showed before "with this. I've left a good amount of explosives in my base, able to destroy the fence's electric supply machine."

There must be another way...there must be...but what?

(seriously. what? lol)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Jubilife City
    PR Base, Conference Room

"As I was about to say, there is one problem with Rumble's plan. There are some pokemon that would be to large fit through the sewers, besides the fact that sewers have water and some pokemon absolutely hate water. That is why I suggest that the ground-types, seeing as they are immune to electricity, go with the pokemon that wouldn't do so well in the sewers and destroy the electric fence. This should distract the humans long enough for the pokemon in the sewers to get into the city without being noticed until it's to late."

Hector agreed somewhat. They would reduce casualties greatly, while infiltrating the city and taking out the humans from the inside out. But Hector was still open for suggestions, and the Pokemon around provided them with some.

"No. All the Pokemon here can get through the sewers, seeing as the sewers have actual corridors - not just pipes. The water can be beared for the good of all Pokemon. And I'm pretty sure I can deactivate the electric fence...with this. I've left a good amount of explosives in my base, able to destroy the fence's electric supply machine."

Hector decided to speak now. He wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page. In a way, this conference was a meeting where everyone chimed in, and Hector was the mediator. Well, a mediator who commanded all of them.

"I like the distraction plan, and I like the fact that we have a tool that can destroy the fence, but I also agree with Silence. I think the humans would suspect us making our way underground if we only simply try to deactivate the fence using a bomb. No, we need a diversion that will work, something that will make them think we are going for a direct attack on them, just like the previous battle. Because of the previous battle, they might assume we will make the same charging battle strategy as before, so if Pokemon, especially those strong against lightning, like Ground types, attack the fence while the rest sneaks underground, it should be successful."

Hector paused for a moment and sighed.

"But to make it seem like we don't have anything planned, we have to make the diversion look good, REAL good. So...I will lead the diversion attack on the electric fence. General Khufu is in charge of the army going through the sewers."

He shot a glance at Khufu and nodded at him. He also had to have someone with Khufu who could balance out his gentle and calm nature, someone sturdy and not afraid to do some damage, but also have the ability to pull of a subtle mission such as this. He had someone in mind, even though it was a gamble with this pick for second-in-command.

"Rumble will be second-in-command of the force underground."

Unpopular might be this last decision, as he had the feeling a few of the Pokemon didn't like or didn't trust Rumble completely, but he wasn't here to make unpopular decision, he was here to make the right ones. Hector just hoped he DID make a right one.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Mark Vargas
    Sunyshore
    Mark's Condo :)

"Celestic city? That's kinda off course. And what do you mean by custom?" Mark stared at Jorge puzzled. "If i was told correctly it's urban camo torso and leg, the helmet is custom with full head protection, If you can find them, there upgrades such as Heads Up Display and what not. The guy is giving it away for free to the first soldier there." "When were you told this?" Mark Asked. "Right before you arrived, oh and your seventy four bottles, i can get you fourteen. Along with enough gasoline and Styrofoam to make napalm for them." "Jesus! Where do you get this stuff!" "It's all being sent to your car right now." Jorge said, putting down his radio "Thanks, ill be taking my leave now, have fun with your condo." Mark walked out the door and to the stairs. Mark walked down and out the main door, they looked expensive and to his car. Mark popped open the trunk to find a container of already made napalm, 14 rags, and 14 beer bottles. 'I'm not the only one who will need these, i can give everyone 2, but ill have 2 left over.' Closing the trunk and hopping in the car, mark turned the key and started driving to Celestic city with his sniper in the left passenger seat, and the.... strange pistol in his holster.

Mark arrived in Celestic city at sunset. Mark was driving through the city and stopped to get gas. Mark made sure to have every weapon on his body off, but kept his radio on, just in case. Mark walked in to the store and heard the *DLING* of the bell above the door. Mark walked over to the refrigerated section and bought a 'sandvitch' along with 10 dollars worth of gas. "12.75 please" "Here ya go" Mark handed the man the money and walked out of the store eating his 'sandvitch' when he heard an old man shout "Are there no soldiers here, if not this find gentleman will get this first class armor." Mark ran over, that must be the armor he needed. Mark stopped in front of the men. "Sorry, but that is the armor i need, and im in the H.R, First Lieutenant Vargas" "The armor is yours, these upgrades need to be fixed though, and will still take time to reboot." "Thanks, and here you are, sir, for taking the armor you wanted." mark handed the man 100 dollars and went back to the gas station, and into the Rest Room. Mark took off his clothing and put it back in his backpack. He put on the armor, and helmet, which had a some toggleable one way material, obviously hard to penetrate. Mark didn't get how it worked, but it was cool. Mark headed back to his F1 and took of his helmet to finish his 'sandvich'. The car revved and floored it to Mt. Coronet and back to Oreburgh, arriving through the gap in the fence and pulled up to the hospital. Vargas put on his helmet, switching the visor to 1 way and got out of the car, opening the trunk and preparing all of the Molotovs for the HR members that he actually knew. Mark walked into the hospital and to the front desk. "You wouldn't happen to know where the general is, would you?" Mark asked the nurse. "I'll Bring you there, Karen, Cover for me." The nurse lead Mark to a suspicious door and left. Mark knocked on the door.

(The two extra molotovs are for steven, when he gets here.
    And just for reference my helmet looks like this except the visor is silver.
    War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Jubilife/PR Base
    Conference Room

"Your boyfriend is about to do something stupid for you. Aren't you going to stop him?"

Her ear twitched with nerve, "Working on it, thanks. Not as if your helping."

Conversations of the battle plans were spreading between both Rumble, Hector, and now Silence. Lydia was zoned out, only keeping her telepathy on the Rumble while still trying to focus on Wade. In all reality, she was freaking out; the umbreon spy showed no emotion, but the Zorua knew what feelings he was experiencing from the inside. He was trying to impress her when he had no reason to do so. Rumble was barely a friend, if not an intimidating acquaintance. Whatever the pokemon thought was between them, it wasn't there.

For a brief moment, she cut her thoughts from the two so she could gather information. She only heard a chunk of what the Arcanine had been blathering about.

"But to make it seem like we don't have anything planned, we have to make the diversion look good, REAL good. So...I will lead the diversion attack on the electric fence. General Khufu is in charge of the army going through the sewers. Rumble will be second-in-command of the force underground."

She growled louder this time. Lydia would refuse any commands he gave her- she was in a higher rank after all. What she was concerned about was Wade. The little pokemon was still in the front of the crowd, waiting for the umbreon to come back to her. Her silent pleas weren't working.

"Wade! What are you doing?"
    , she communicated through telepathy, "Are you ok?"

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Jubilife City
    PR Base, Conference Room

"No. All the Pokemon here can get through the sewers, seeing as the sewers have actual corridors - not just pipes. The water can be beared for the good of all Pokemon. And I'm pretty sure I can deactivate the elecric fence..." Rumble said and an evil smile crept across his face as he put emphasis on the word 'deactivate'. He pulled the remote he showed before. "With this. I've left a good amount of explosives in my base, able to destroy the fence's electric supply machine." Silence flicked her eyes to him, her face as impassive as ever. She didn't trust him one bit. Than again, she didn't trust anyone really. 'He's up to something...' she thought.

"I like the distraction plan," Hector said, "and I like the fact that we have a tool that can destroy the fence, but I also agree with Silence. I think the humans would suspect us making our way underground if we only simply try to deactivate the fence using a bomb. No, we need a diversion that will work, something that will make them think we are going for a direct attack on them, just like the previous battle. Because of the previous battle, they might assume we will make the same charging battle strategy as before, so if Pokemon, especially those strong against lightning, like Ground types, attack the fence while the rest sneaks underground, it should be successful." He paused for a moment and sighed. "But to make it seem like we don't have anything planned, we have to make the diversion look good, REAL good. So...I will lead the diversion attack on the electric fence. General Khufu is in charge of the army going through the sewers." He shot a glance at Khufu and nodded at him. "Rumble will be second-in-command of the force underground."

Though she kept it well hidden, Silence was glad that the commander liked her plan. She was finally getting noticed after being with the PR for so long. She just hoped Hector wouldn't regret having Rumble as second in command underground. At least she would be there to keep an eye on him.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Wade
    Jubilife City
    Conference Room

"But to make it seem like we don't have anything planned, we have to make the diversion look good, REAL good. So...I will lead the diversion attack on the electric fence. General Khufu is in charge of the army going through the sewers." He shot a glance at Khufu and nodded at him. "Rumble will be second-in-command of the force underground."

Wade didn't believe what he had just heard. Rumble? Second in command? But he's new here! Wade had been in service for four years, and he hadn't been assigned to lead anybody. Hector was absolutely out of his mind, but Wade didn't want to blurt that out loud. The distraction plan was nice, and that way the number of casualties would be reduced to a minimum. Wade felt rather uncomfortable when he was looking at Rumble, somehow Rumble didn't seem right to him.

Turning to the other side, Lydia was looking at him, her eyes full of concern. Then a feminine voice rung inside his head. "Wade! What are you doing? Are you ok?" Figuring that it was probably from Lydia, Wade shot her a friendly but worried glance at her and replied the same way with Psychic.

I-I'm okay Lydia. No need to worry about me.

There must be a way for him to stand out, to come back like a hero...listening to their conversation once again, Wade went into a state of deep thought. Maybe he could arrive before the others...no, that wouldn't work. Frustrated, Wade wanted to scream, but he knew he couldn't, not in front of everybody. He wanted to leave to room, but that might give Hector a bad impression.

What can I do to win Lydia's heart?!

Wade panicked in his mind. Which reminded him. Where was Jack? He couldn't just die like that...no, killing him was his job. Maybe, just maybe, he could pay Jack a little visit...and if he could succeed in doing that...Lydia was bound to like him.

"I'll go once the meeting is done." Wade murmured to himself. This was his chance. To find Jack and Kill him.

Years
    Luke Van Eyla
    Jubilife City
    PR Base

Just as he crisped the dummies into glacial parodies, Luke heard a babel of sound coming from the base and he hurriedly shut off everything and dashed out of the battleroom. He halted as he veered round to hear a speech being made by a Reuniclus. He espied Hector standing nearby on the platform they were on, addressing the Pokemon.

"My name is Rumble.. So, as we all know, Oreburgh, like every other human city has sewers. The entrance to the sewers of Oreburgh city is just outside the town. I happen to have a... laboratory in these sewers, right under their armory." He paused and Luke notice the crowd disperse soft talks of murmurs.

"I know how to get in, and out of there. And... before I left that place, I planted a Transmitter, which lets me know what exactly is going on there with this remote right here." The Reuniclus whip out a remote from....it's body? And they all had a view of just the normal remote controller.

"We will be able to get our troops inside the city safely from the entrance of the sewers. But there are two exits, one next to the armory and one in the north part of the town. It's up to the Commander what we will do." The Vanillite thought that this was all it. Just a simple tactical advisory, nothing much. It's like 'Go and hit and run.'

"Oh and one more thing. The humans have upgraded their city defense, as they seemed to predict our assault. I was able to get word for these defense systems by infiltrating the human communication channels. That's all I could find: an electric fence around the town, which will prevent our troops from getting in the usual way. And, the cowardly humans developed an escape plan, to Mt. Coronet." That, made the Fresh Snow Pokemon sharpen his eyebrows. Home...before they took it away.

Then Wade, his old pal, spoke up, offering help on a mission.

"Your request for this mission is denied, Wade, and I'll tell you why: In this conflict with the humans, we are the invaders. That is the most notable fact in this battle. As the invaders, we have to realize one thing. The last battle had seen a lot of Pokemon die, good Pokemon. I will NOT let that many die under my command again. Because if we keep having Pyrrhic Victories like that, we can kiss victory in this whole war goodbye. Which is why I have determined that we leave their exit to Mount Coronet open. Think about it, if we get rid of their only exit out of the city, they won't have anywhere to retreat. Allow your opponents an escape route. Forces are more likely to retreat if a plausible route is open. If they're completely cut off, determined resistance can be expected. They will understand that they will die here, and they will fight to the last man, and we, in the process, could lose hundreds. Hundreds that don't need to die. That...is why we leave them their escape route, and we keep this strategy up for ALL of our battles. In this way, we can save many lives, lives that don't need to be lost. If you all take a moment to understand my words, you will realize this is the best way. We keep them on the run, until we have taken all of their bases. Humans may be the enemy, but they are much like us. They don't want to die. They want to live, and if we keep winning, until they have lost enough bases, and lost enough battles, they will eventually give in, and we will get victory."

It was a long explanation from the Commander, but one had to agree with the logic behind it all. Luke was floated in mid-air, waiting about if anyone were to notice him at all or assign him to something.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Jubilife City
    Conference Room

"Working on it, thanks. Not as if your helping."

"Oh, excuse me, but everything he does, or will do, is his fault"

Rumble was eating the Commander's words. He was right... Rumble should've thought the Commander would need a diversion plan.
    There goes the trust of Pokemon.

"Rumble will be second-in-command of the force underground."

Hector announced. Rumble looked at him and simply nodded with the grin still on his face. He was expecting such.
    Then he looked at his opponents. Wade, Lydia and that Weavile.
    Their own eyes deceive them.. Heck, I don't need them to trust me. Though they can interfere with the Plan: Armory.

"I propose we leave as soon as possible." Rumble said, with eyes glowing with greed.

"I need to go now." Announced Rumble as he levitated out of the room. He glanced at the Weavile as he passed next to her. Some Pokemon were staring at him but he didn't mind.

It was dark outside. Rumble followed the avenue to his appartment, analyzing the events of the day.
    .. Everything is going according to the plan.. All I need to do now is prepare for the battle. I might never be coming back here.
    Thought as he walked inside his appartment. He immediately started gathering all the cylinders with his bullets and fuel for his Flamethrower and put them in his body, next to his armor. He took the blueprints as well.

Then he fell asleep.

(OCC: Man, everyone is after Rumble! He's really a threat to the Pokemon here xD)

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Jubilife City
    Conference Room

( OOC: Sorry. Crappy post. >.< )

Words were pounding into her mind from both the Reuniclus and now the Umbreon. Her frustration was rising, as she wasn't pleased with her replies.

"Oh, excuse me, but everything he does, or will do, is his fault," said Rumble, as Wade also replied.

"I-I'm okay Lydia. No need to worry about me," D*mnit. He was hiding from her. That was, surprisingly, unexpected. She hated it. Flicking her tail back and forth, she struggled to keep her calm.

Her wishes were being granted. Rumble was turning for the leave. He appeared rushed for something, actually. "I propose we leave as soon as possible," he said aloud to both the commander and his fellow pokemon, "I need to go now."

Without another word, he crept past the crowd and out of the room. Many were staring, including herself. For some reason, she found the urge to follow, though she couldn't leave until the meeting was declared over. Lydia waited impatiently, rolling her eyes back to the PR Leader.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Wade
    Jubilife City
    Conference Room

"I need to go now." Rumble broke the silence, and he turned, leaving the room before the meeting was even dismissed. People were staring at him, but he didn't seem to mind. Lydia was staring too, and for one second there, Lydia seemed to move a little as if she wanted to follow. But she didn't and Wade sighed in relief. But why did Rumble leave all of a sudden? He was curious, and he had to find out. Rumble had secrets. Too many secrets. Rumble didn't look friendly, but he had to do it. For Lydia. Getting up, he turned to Hector and took a deep deep breath.

"I'm going to the restroom." Wade spoke, as calm as he could and exited the room shortly, leaving Lydia alone for a while. Following Rumble from behind, Wade hid behind the shadows, only a few lamp-posts lighting up the avenue. After a few minutes of following, Rumble stopped before a building and walked inside, the door sliding open. His apartment. The door was closing, and Wade panicked. Running as fast as he could, he charged towards the door, only to find out that he was too late. Crashing onto the closed door, he bounced back, his head twirling because of the impact. He was one second too late. One second too late...he almost had him. Rumble and his secrets, which were located inside his apartment. He couldn't just bust into the apartment. Who knew what Rumble had inside?

It was night, and the few lampposts weren't possibly bright enough to light up the streets. He was thinking about Lydia, the most perfect and beautiful Zorua he had ever seen. Since the day they've met, he had been madly in love with her. But until now, she hadn't kissed him once, or took his hand. It was all Wade. She was evasive as if she didn't want him. Jack, i'm coming for you again...and this time, the moon is with me. Lydia, wish me luck... When he thought about Lydia, he sighed. She didn't seem to be interested in him anymore. She was so passive...so...it was like she didn't care anymore...his first drop of tear rolling down his eyes, he ran along the dark paths, his legs carrying him as fast as they could as he headed towards Oreburgh city.

It was quiet along the way. People were all asleep, and Wade had no difficulty travelling at night. His reddish eyes glowing like flashlights, his rings glowing bright blue, he dashed and ran along dark paths, trying to be as stealthy as possible. It wasn't hard. Nothing could stop a determined Umbreon. Lydia was still in his mind, and he was still sulking quietly as he galloped, but right now, he wanted to focus. Everything would be better if he could kill or capture the Commander of the HR. And Lydia...Lydia would finally acknowledge him...and they could be together...

He didn't know that this mission would get him killed...and he would never see Lydia again.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Jubilife
    Conference Room

Lydia watched as Wade left. Just what she needed, both of them out of the room. She smiled with relief as she crept through the crowds and to the door. With a small illusion set up, the fox pokemon went through it without anyone noticing. However, the sound of the door was slightly heard, and she flinched. Hopefully no one knew she left...if it mattered.

Walking through the base and outside, a whip of wind blew past her face, sending her fur flying to the side. Not natural whip, but an abnormal gust. She fixed her mane. Turning to the side, nothing was visible except a fading ray of blue. She tilted her head at the sight. The color soon vanished, but she kept her mind on it while looking for Rumble and her partner. Through her line of sight, nothing was visible. Twisting her eyes in every direction, still nothing. Her luck had ran out as fast as it had came. However, she knew one place where the Reuniclus would always be- his apartment. And, if not there, somewhere else.

Running up to the door, her tiny feet made no sounds as they hit the ground. Sliding to a halt, the Zorua looked under the mat.

"If you need anything, the key to my apartment is under the mat at the entrance..."

Poking her nose under it revealed a spare key. Digging her paw under the mat, her tiny 'fingers' pulled it out with ease. She lifted it up, examining its structure. It was a brilliant silver, though obviously not composed of the material she was thinking of. All the same, it wasn't the key that mattered to her; it was the Reuniclus, which was far more interesting than his keys. Interesting, maybe 'scary', possibly intimidating- all of the above?

Reaching for the door, the key shook in her paws and she drew her tiny arm back in surprise. Her eyes lit in frustration of herself, "Get a grip on yourself. What are you doing? He's just a pokemon. Just...holds power over you."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Jubilife City
    Appartment

Rumble hadn't sleep for more than 5 minutes when he suddenly woke up. He levitating in the middle of the living room. It was then when he realised who messed up the appartment was. He frowned as he looked at his now-empty desk. Rumble wanted to spend a little more time with his gadgets but that wasn't possible now. Sleep was a must.
    With sleepy eyes, he wondered in his appartment searching for water. He ended up in the kitchen.
    Rumble put his hand under the faucet and let the water run through him, guessing that's how the humans did it. The cute little being inside his mechanized body opened its mouth and drank the water that was coming from his hand, from his finger.
    When was the last time I drank some of this...?
    He blinked his eyes as he was still sleepy.

Rumble analyzed why he woke up. Was he anxious? Or did something bother him?
    Then the Psychic Pokemon was sensing something - curiousity. He heard a noise from outside his door. He rushed to it and opened it, looked down to see Lydia holding the keys. This time he didn't smile or at least show his teeth, he simply kept his frown.

"What'd ya want" Rumble said with his fake kindness all gone, using telepathy to adjust his voice not to sound sleepy, making it sound metallic. He was looking down. He thought he was alot taller than her, ignoring the fact that he was levitating.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Jubilife City
    PR Base, Conference Room

Hector spotted Luke among the crowd of Pokemon around. He turned away, though, more important things on his mind. Suddenly, Rumble spoke.

"I propose we leave as soon as possible."

Hector agreed. He didn't like waiting much, and the longer they waited, the more chance the humans had to prepare, even if they didn't know where they were attacking, they could guess.

"I need to go now." Rumble said, as he floated out of the room. Hector nodded as he left. Wade spoke then, leaving for the bathroom. He noticed another Pokemon, a Zorua, sneak off as well. He had enough. What was said has been said, and now he leaves the majority of the sewer attack in the hands of General Khufu and Rumble.

As for the other battle, the diversion, Hector would plan for that personally, as it would be the harder, in fact, much harder battle to fight, as it was, in a way, a frontal assault. Still, Hector would do what he must to prepare for it as best as he could.

"This meeting is adjourned. All Pokemon, prepare for the battle. Any ground Pokemon, or any Pokemon who dislike the water of the sewers, you shall join me in the diversion assault. Meet me in a bit so I can debrief you all on how the assault will go down. We leave for Oreburgh soon. Very soon."

Hector left the conference room, and headed for his office, where he put on his helmet, and went over his plans one more time in his head. The electric fence assault would be the harder of the two missions, but Hector would do his best to make sure as many as possible survive, and more importantly, that the underground army won't be caught.

Once he was satisfied with the plans he made, Hector left his office to proceed to gather his part of the troops at the base of the New PR Base. It was time to go to war.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Jubilife
    Secret Apartment

The Zorua's eyes snapped open as the pokemon opened the door she was originally going to open herself. An embarrassed grin ran across her face as she tucked the key back under the mat. Her grin didn't match with his face, however, as it was a deep frown. She had never seen him make such an unpleasant expression at her, and it made her smile disappear as well.

Suddenly, her head began to hurt as piercing words struck into her head. Though it wasn't loud, the metallic sounds were sharp. "What do ya want?" his friendly attitude was gone. It made her cringe.

The Reuniclus was hovering above her. Lydia hated feeling small. Sick of the telepathy, she talked with her mouth open, "N-nothing, really. Mind if I tag along with you?"

She didn't wait for an answer, as she stepped right beside him, waiting for the Reuniclus to come out the door- just so she could follow him again. A selfish grin crossed her face. Lydia wouldn't let him pull anything weird on the PRs. Though her trust was usually easy to gain, this pokemon had crossed the line. Something that looked so weird and acted as such couldn't possibly be trustworthy.

"Come on, lets go," she said, her voice taunting the pokemon beside her. If there was one thing she was better at then sneaking around- it was being a brat.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back