• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    "Lieutenant Shivers, your squad next! Come on, man!" Ali yelled over the roaring of the plane engines. Skyla had done well; as one plane took off another would touch the ground. Hopefully we'll be just as efficient in battle, Ali thought.
    "Move, move! Jones, don't play games with me. Get on the damned plane!"

Over the sea of helmets, Ali saw the the sniper barrel of Althalos' gun bob up and down before he entered the cockpit of a plane.
    Ali had planned on waiting until all the troops had been deployed, but it was taking far too long.
    "Lieutenant Cartwright! I'm going to make a move with Shivers! Send your squad last and ensure maximum efficiency!" Ali climbed into the cockpit of the nearest plane, his voice hoarse from shouting. As he took his seat, the pilot saluted.
    "General Krista, sir."

"Oh, please don't salute. The name's Ali, are you in need of a co-pilot?" Ali was itching to fly again, and the pilot was in no position to say no.
    "She certainly could use two pairs of hands, Ali." He said, handing him a headset. "You ready to go up?"

"When you are, my man." Ali shouted, and the plane took off.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    The man had knelt down in front of her face. She uttered a small growl as a warning, but stopped as she listening to him.

"D-do you need help?"

Well, Lydia did need help, but how could she trust him...? Maybe this whole thing was a coincidence? This human didn't seem violent enough to have hurt Khufu, then again hurt any pokemon. Maybe he was lost.

"I'll give him a chance" she thought to herself.

Slowly she dragged her body out from under the Flareon and held her wound. Blood was slowly coming out, and her side stung as if she had been attacked by a group of Beedrills just a few moments ago. She felt sorry for herself. Lydia rubbed her head on her injured General. If only she had the power to heal others like Wade. Thinking about it made her worry even more about her partner. She was sure he was safe but how would he feel knowing she just abandoned him like that...?

Her thoughts were interrupted as the Zorua picked up some noises. First some clicking, then a huge 'thump'. What was going on? Were there more humans here?

Years
    The Zorua growled at me, then stopped as I spoke to her. She was nice! She didn't try to maul me! Maybe I can trust her! Maybe even there's still a little bit of kindness and humanity in all of us! I picked her and her friend up, trying to make them as comfortable as possible. They were bleeding profusely. I wonder if she can understand me... Well, here goes nothing. I may be the last free human left, so there's not a lot I can do...

"So, where do you want to go? Or should I try to get you some medicine for your friend and you?"

I'm pretty sure I can't understand her, but maybe she can find a way to help me know what she wants.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Althalos was somewhat excited as the plane took off. He had never been in a plane (His family had taken a ferry to get from Kanto to Sinnoh), much less the cockpit of one. When they finally reached cruising altitude, Althalos thought the country looked so small. He could still see the coast but Mt. Coronet was off straight in front of them too. It looked like a large black blemish in the planet from so high up. Althalos enjoyed looking at all the features but soon grew tired. He hadn't slept in a while and with the headset on, the plane was quiet enough and he soon fell asleep.
    Althalos woke up about an hour later as they touched down at Jubilife due to the bouncing as the plane and ground made contact. He thanked the pilot and rested the headset around his neck so that he would be able to call in the carpet bomb if necessary. When Althalos opened the door into the hull of the plane, he saw at least 100 men, crammed and packed into the plane at every angle, he even thought he saw one man laying on top of the crowd, and besides being crammed, it was hot and smelled like sweat. Althalos made his way to the back of the plane as fast as he could when the doors finally opened. when he stepped out it was like he was breathing into a container of pure oxygen and the smell quickly dissipated from his nostrils. He didn't wait for anyone else and immediately made his way to the TV station, but required help a few times because he lost sight of it from the high buildings. One thing he noticed though, when he first entered the city, was that the trainers school was completely boarded up and a large sign on the front read "condemned." "It's a pity, quite a few people, including all the Nurse Joy's lost their jobs." Althalos thought. By the time he made it to the building, he had gotten lost three times, almost mugged four, and asked by multiple ex-trainers who were now broke, for money; the city was on one really long flush down the crapper. Althalos noticed that the most up-kept buildings was the TV station and once he was on the correct street, he couldn't miss it. People gave him looks when they noticed that someone had walked in with a sniper, and quite a few looked at him with pity when they noticed how young he was. He ignored the stares and made his way to the elevator as fast as he could. The elevator didn't stop at all on the way up and there was no one on the roof. He was glad, and somewhat scared, that he was alone with his thoughts. He set his stuff down behind one of the big AC blocks on the roof and, expecting that he might be there a few days, went down to streets to see if soldier had brought a spare sleeping bag.
    Although it took him a while, Althalos did find a sleeping bag and then made his way back up to the roof. He grabbed a motion detector from his pack and set it next to the elevator door then grabbed his sniper, turned on the safety and watched the rest of the day go by. As people would pass by on the street, he would scope them and make "pow" noises since he had nothing better to do. Soon though, it got dark, and he stayed awake as long as possible, but eventually he made his way towards the sleeping bag and let unconsciousness take hold.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    The man picked Lydia up by surprise- literally. She was very light and fluffy, maybe the Flareon not as much but still small. She knew the man was doing this as a sign of affection, but in the Zorua's mind it was unusual being held. No human had ever really picked up and held her before. Usually if anyone touched her they would grab onto her tail, or try to harm her through other physical abuse. If she wasn't bleeding on him the scene might have looked a little cute.

Lydia tried focusing her mind to use telepathy.

"Medicine. Berry Power, Hyper Potions, anything..."

She began feeling hot. Her vision was now blurred, and the Zorua's strength had been completely drained. She couldn't even cry out as her vision went from blurred to black, giving out in the human's arms along with the Flareon.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Wade
    Jubilife City, Poketech tower roof

"On top of the poketech tower, please." Wade commanded, and the Fearow dived towards the tower below. He did a perfect landing, and tilted his body to one side so Wade could get off without jumping. Wade slid off his body and gave him a thankful salute. The Fearow took off and disappeared once again, heading North this time. Walking to the edge of the roof, Wade could see the whole Jubilife City from here.

He looked down and he frowned as he saw HR troops. What were they doing here? Careful not to be discovered, he walked to the other side of the roof and glanced at the army once again. There was another tower - the TV tower, and it was located right next to the poketech tower. He didn't see Althalos there, however.

'I better tell the commander about this." Wade murmured, then his eyes widened as a soldier spotted him as he looked upwards. Wade backed off and gulped, "I've been spotted."

Taking a deep breath he hid behind an air-conditioner block. He was trapped.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    PR HQ

Hector walked cautiously towards the downed Commander of the HR. He couldn't believe he was right in front of him. He walked over to Silence and helped her up. He then spoke.

"Tie him up. Make sure this time, we take ALL of his weapons. Check his boots too. Also, call in to see about that explosion that happened earlier. I want to know what caused it, where it was, and especially if anyone was injured."

Hector looked back at Jack before going up to the Comm next to his desk. He pressed it with his paw and spoke.

"Get me two interrogators up here, as well as a few..." He stopped to ponder the correct words, "...helpful devices for questioning.".

To think that Hector was this close to the leader of the opposition. He debated on what to do with him. He could always kill him, but that wouldn't help them in the long run, only perhaps in support. Hector was certain they would find someone else to take his place. But having him captured would be an even more crippling blow to them. They would be sure if he was dead or alive, and confusion among leadership could be exploited. This was just one theory, but nevertheless, having Jack in their custody was a good thing.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    The plane touched down on the outskirts of Jubilife, and the exhilarating feeling Ali had during flight drained from him to make room for anxiety for the battle ahead. He thanked the pilot, clapping him on the back, before climbing out of the cockpit. The man was a good flyer, and Ali hoped he would choose to stick around to help them with the aero-attacks.
    Ali took out his radio immediately.
    "Lieutenants, take your squads to your designated stations, if you please. If you come across any civilians, highly recommend an urgent holiday. We didn't have the time to evacuate an entire city, but there's nothing stopping us from getting some out now."

Lt. Shivers approached Ali outside the plane, saluting. "My Platoon is situated outside the city, and so I'll be remaining here, sir."

"Good, good." Ali had only ordered half of his men into the city at first. The rest would come in for a second wave of attack, as well as preventing entrance into the city from the surrounding routes.
    "Uhm, at ease. And don't call me sir. Good luck, Lieutenant."

Ali walked into the city, his XM25 resting in the crook of his arm. He hadn't been to Jubilife since the revolution began, and oh how the mighty city had fallen. The sidewalks were lined with trash and many of the marts and businesses were closed down. The TV station looked bare without its satellite, and the once glorious buildings were shabby, run down and boarded up in some cases.
    Graffiti lined the walls as young Poketrainers had found themselves without purpose, and a few shabby dressed people lurked in the allies, begging for money or drinking excessively to forget their losses.

Ali sat on a vandalised bench, devastated at the city's decrepit state. To the people here, this city had already been lost.

Ali rotated his head on his shoulders a little, as he did when he was tense. Now there was nothing left to do but wait for the signal from their eye in the sky.

zapdos926

Years
    Althalos woke up the next morning to mostly quiet. The soldiers were already up, but they were trying to be as quiet as possible due to the sleeping city. Althalos stretched and looked around. Nothing had changed really and he looked over the edge to see a small group of soldiers rushing into the Poketch building. He then noticed a small, dark shape run behind an AC unit. He grabbed his sniper and turned on the infrared and looked down the scope; it was the Umbreon again. Althalos got as close as he could to the other building as he could and leaned over just enough so as not to be seen, but so the Umbreon could hear him. "Hey!" he whispered as loudly as he could. "What in the hell are you doing here?" Althalos asked urgently. He looked at the distance between the two buildings. They were about the same height and close enough that if the pokemon got a running start that Althalos might be able to catch him. "Try and jump it!" Althalos voiced his thoughts into an order. "I'll catch you if you fall short, and if you still don't trust me, well let's put it this way, would you rather be captured and shot, or have a quick painless death on impact with the ground?"

(You'd better make it Aura! Either that, or you can take control of Althalos for a catch.)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence somewhat hesitantly took the paw offered to her and pulled herself to her feet.

"Tie him up. Make sure this time, we take ALL of his weapons. Check his boots too. Also, call in to see about that explosion that happened earlier. I want to know what caused it, where it was, and especially if anyone was injured," said Hector.

She nodded and got a length of rope out to tie his hands with as well as another piece of rope to tie his feet. She tied his hands as tightly as she could but left about a foot of rope between his feet so he would be able to walk but not run. Once he was securely tied, she checked him over once more for weapons. She pulled his boots off, checked his gloves, and checked another other possible hiding spot for a weapon. When she was done she picked up what she had found and put it on Hector's desk, not sure what else to do with it. The Weavile than turned and left the office without a word.

Silence pressed a button and leaned against the wall as she waited for the elevator to come down. Upon hearing the "ding" that meant the elevator was at her floor, she entered and pushed the button for the floor to the general's room. It sounded as if the explosion had come from somewhere around there so that was the most likely area for it to be. Any smart enemy would want to take down someone important or at least destroy any files they might have.

She walked out of the elevator and looked down the hall to see a door blasted off its hinges and soot that had made its way out of the room. What made her eyes narrow, though, was the man standing there holding a Flareon and shiny Zorua in his arms. Silence's claws glowed black and she advanced on the human. She tried to be as silent as possible but her leg was hindering her and she couldn't help the clicking sound it made when it hit the floor. Giving up on the silent act, she made her way as quickly as possible towards the man, keeping her Night Slash ready.

Years
    Jeff Bennings
    Canalave City
    PokeRebel base

"Medi...ne. Berry Po..., Hyper P..ions, anything..."

The extremely garbled words came into my mind. She was using telepathy? I always wondered how a good number of Pokemon could use telepathy to communicate while we couldn't. It's a bit unfair in my opinion. Oh right, the profusely bleeding Zorua and Flareon. I carried them down the hall, trying to find a first aid kit. It took sometime before I did find one. As I walked through the rooms, I heard a "Click, Click, Click" sound following me, getting louder and louder. I finally looked behind to see... A Weavile. I remembered her as the one that killed the parachutist.

Oh ****, I'm done for... I prayed that the Zorua could communicate with the Weavile and clear things up. She probably still wants my head on a silver platter anyway.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Wade
    Jubilife City
    Poketech Tower Roof

Wade's heartbeat went faster and faster as he saw the HR troops storming into the building from below, and he was bound to get caught. Why didn't he go back to Base?! He wanted to gather some more information, but he didn't know he was getting into this kind of trouble.

"Why did I have to be so greedy?!" Wade banged his head against the air-conditioning box, then he took a deep breath, "Stay calm, Wade, stay calm. Hide your emotions...hide it!!!"

He shouted out loud to release his anger and frustration, then stayed quiet, trying to think of a way to escape.

"Hey!" a voice came from the TV tower, and it sounded familiar "What in the hell are you doing here?"

Wade looked and his eyes widened. Althalos? What was this, a spying contest?! One - he couldn't really trust Althalos yet. Two - Even if he got there, what would Althalos do? He had to listen to orders or he'll be fired. It was probably a trick. Wade looked at him and shook his head, then ran to the other side of the building, hiding in a little corner, hoping that the troops couldn't see him when they arrive.

"If I'm going down, I'm going down with a fight."

zapdos926

Years
    Althalos Fizen
    Jubilife City
    Roof of the TV station

The Umbreon ran to the other side of the building to hide. "well, if the stubborn bastard's not gonna let me help him, he can just sit there. As long as I don't have to kill him." Althalos thought and left the edge of the building and sat down on his sleeping bag. He found a large flint stone nearby and started sharpening the large combat knife he had gotten from the armory. He checked it by setting the blade on his arm. The blade was so sharp that it drew a little blood just from it's own weight. Althalos then went about dulling the tip and balanced it on the tip of his finger. he tossed it into the air, end over end, and caught it by the hilt. He heard voices coming from the other building, and being too lazy to actually get up at the moment, he strained his neck to see what was happening. "How are they not seeing that Umbreon yet?" Althalos said to himself. Then he heard one of the men talking. "Here little Umbreon, we just want to interrogate you, then when you're done, we're gonna kill you," the soldier laughed. "Dumbass jar heads," Althalos muttered. He picked up his radio but hesitated for a moment. "As long as I don't have to kill him." Althalos uneasily reminded himself, then radioed in. "The Umbreon has been spotted on top of the Poketch tower. There are currently a few soldiers on the roof already. I'll tranquilize him from my position, Althalos out." He put away his radio and put in a clip of tranquilizer darts then walked over to the edge and took aim. "Sorry, but you didn't jump." Althalos said and pulled the trigger. The dart stuck out of the pokemon's exposed leg and he looked up form his scope as the pokemon collapsed. He gave the soldiers a thumbs up and watched one of them violently pick up the pokemon and take him to the general. Althalos went back to his sleeping bag, pulled out his radio and called into the general, "The Umbreon has been neutralized and the previously mentioned jar heads are bringing him down to you right now." Althalos the set his rifle on his lap and started to polish the barrel. "I told him to jump across. This is his own fault." Althalos reminded himself, but couldn't help feeling guilty that he had taken away the pokemon's fighting chance, even if it spared the lives of the idiots with the assault rifles.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Jack Spark
    Canalave City
    Pokerebels Base, Commanders Office

Jack woke up from his slumber, tied up hard and tight. "Ow, that stings..." he thought.

He looked up to see all his weapons had been taken and dumped on the Commander's Table. The Weavile had also left. Jack tried to move, but the pain was too immense. He lay back down, and breathed hard. The PR were going to interrogate him, no doubt. He had no idea what he should do.

He looked at Hector, sitting at his desk. "Hey, Hector, what'dya want? Probably, a biscuit of something?"

Years
    Luke Van Eyla
    Canalave City
    PR HQ

Beep!! Static burbled out from the line as Luke picked up the incoming message.

"Luke Van Eyla, Vanillite, Member of the PokeRebel. Is that right?"

"Urh...yes?" Luke raised his eyebrows to the voice.

"It seems that our great leader has given orders for someone to interrogate."

Stifling a yawn, the Vanillite replied, "What, me? Sure, who will I be interrogating?" A tiny grin slowly crept onto his face. Minutes later, the line was cut. All Luke got was a sly "You'll see."

He drifted out of his quarters and proceeded to take the lift up to the Commander's office. The corridors seemed unusually calm and he entered the elevator. On the way up, Luke suddenly had a brainwave and in less than a few minutes, he had churned up a broth of thick snow inside the elevator. Whoever that was unlucky to take the next ride, would do it like one in an avalanche. The Vanillite beamed at this thought and he brisked out of the doors with sheer joy.

Stopping right before the door of the Commander's office, Luke whistled out a thin shaft of chilly air right beneath the gap of the door. Then, using one of his signature toys, Luke's wisp of snowy air transformed into plates of steel. He then levitated them to clatter against the door, and made a knocking sound. Luke then waited for the reply to come in, while sucking on a vanilla-flavoured snowball.

(OOC: Hector may bunny Luke in the conversation to tell him what he's supposed to do. Then I shall take in my honor to INTERROGATE the quarry. Mwahahahaha~)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Canalave City
    PokeRebels Base, Commander's Office

Hector watched Silence quietly nodded and proceed outwards to find the interrogators and see to that explosion. In meantime, Hector looked over Jack and growled a bit.

He had developed quite a hate for humans. His life with them was once pleasant, but that was so long ago now, and it ended terribly. He promised he would make them pay as the Commander, and he intends to deliver.

He suddenly realized Jack was waking up. He eyed him for a moment, not speaking, and suddenly Jack spoke.

"Hey, Hector, what'dya want? Probably, a biscuit of something?"

Hector didn't say anything at first. He was choosing his words carefully, and also contemplating how he knew his name. He put two and two together, and figured Jack must have been the one to place the bomb in his base. He hoped no one was hurt by it. Hector wasn't bothered by Jack's insult, but found him arrogant. In a straight expression, Hector spoke.

"So you're Jack Sparks, leader of the opposition." Hector paced in front of him. He wanted to see what kind of person Jack was before the interrogators arrived. "I must say it was a daring thing to break into this base. You are either very brave or very ignorant. But no matter. Your foolishness got you caught, and now you belong to us. As well as any information you may or may not have. Your life is forfeit. And soon, your companions will all die."

He heard a knocked at the door.

"Speaking of which, hear come the interrogators now..."

Hector walked up and opened the door with his paw, leading the Pokemon in. It was a Vanillite.

"I'll leave you too it, then." Hector said, stepping to the side. He was curious as to the ways he would interrogate Jack.

(I'm not gonna bunny you, you figure it out!)

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Jack Spark
    Canalave City
    PR Base, Commander's Office

Hector started pacing in front of him. He was saying something, but Jack's ears were ringing, due to the Ice Punch he had withstood.

"Your foolishness got you caught, and now you belong to us." He heard Hector saying.

"Heh, heh heh.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" He laughed. "Hector, its you who are foolish. I injured your Weavile, blew up your General's office, and was actually caught because of me barging into your office? I even attacked you, right now, didn't I? Your Security head needs to be fired." He said, formulating a plan. He knew taunting the Commander would be a bad idea, and would get him into deep trouble, but he knew what to do when being interrogated.

"And, anyways, the biggest foolishness of yours is this! You didn't try any tests on me, you don't even know that the person tied in front of you is not Jack, but a spy from the HR!" He yelled.

And then he saw the interrogator enter the office. It was a Vanilite.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU ARE LETTING A VANILLITE INTERRROGATE ME?! LOOK AT THE PUNY BABY!! HEY VANILLITE, YOU WANT A BISCUIT TOO?" He yelled, trying to get on the interrogators nerves.

Years
    Luke Van Eyla
    Canalave City

PokeRebels Base,
    Commander's Office

"Heh, heh heh.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Luke could hear the despicable fat human laughed. LAUGHED. "Hector, its you who are foolish. I injured your Weavile, blew up your General's office, and was actually caught because of me barging into your office? I even attacked you, right now, didn't I? Your Security head needs to be fired." Save that for the interrogation, sweetie.

"And, anyways, the biggest foolishness of yours is this! You didn't try any tests on me, you don't even know that the person tied in front of you is not Jack, but a spy from the HR!" He yelled. Hector, the Commander, then walked out of the door, motioning Luke to enter the room and go ahead.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU ARE LETTING A VANILLITE INTERRROGATE ME?! LOOK AT THE PUNY BABY!! HEY VANILLITE, YOU WANT A BISCUIT TOO?" Clearly, a dumb block of mud. Yucks. Ever mention how I hated humans with their dust-caked drills and machinery?

Luke cleared his throat audibly and spat the chewed ball of snow at the knees of the human Jack. "Jack Sparks, Human Republic, Leader. No?" He began in an edgy voice that used to make every in the Lake Acuity cringed when he took on that persona.

"So you said that you're a spy from the HR. Well well, if you're a spy, then I don't know what else I can name you.... Hmm? A pompous old tart? Or merely a klutz? You know something, you could be a Buneary with pink gay puffs and little princess skirts." The Vanillite hovered right up to Jack's face and snarled, "Or just stick to being crucified like Britney Spears, yah?" Luke spun, facing his back to the clump of nothingness and speculated in the air with cold snow, a chocolate scoop of cream appeared out of nowhere but only Pokemon knew where. Take a bite out of this.

Luke turned back and offered the ice cream to the disgusting human. He just left the treat suspended in mid-air. Luke then heaved a sigh that reduced the office to a negating 50 degrees.

"So, wise guy, just what were you thinking of breaking into HQ here? We know you love us but we're not pets anymore....." He paused before hissing. "Punk..."

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Jack Spark
    Canalave City
    PokeRebels Base, Commander's Office

Jack looked at the Vanillite. It thought it was cool as ice.

It hovered over to him and spat snow at his knees. "Ugh! I'm polluted! A Pokemon touched me!" He cried.

The Pokemon then went on to say some gibberish he couldn't understand. "Listen, if you're here to tell me about your weird fashion, I'd rather go to my Base and listen to the radio." He said.

Then the Pokemon offered him some ice cream. "Nah, I prefer the ice cream at home. This looks like crap anyways." he answered.

"So, wise guy, just what were you thinking of breaking into HQ here? We know you love us but we're not pets anymore....." The Vanillite said.

"Well, I sure wasn't thinking about you, sweetheart. I was probably thinking about doing a review of the security here. And I found out it is poor. Anyways, keeping you as a pet? You give me goosebumbs."

That's when a thought struck his mind. He remembered the papers he had stolen from Khufu's office, and decided to use them.

"I also came here to review he political situation here...and its much more serious than I thought. I found out one thing...your General, Khufu, isn't as innocent as he seems. Take a look at the paper on your table, Hector. You'll see, that Khufu himself is a valid candidate for Commander. You were a last minute addition. If Dracus was out of the way, then Khufu would automatically become the Commander. Do you understand, Hector? Dracus was murdered, and he was beating up Khufu, do you remember?" He said, in a serious tone.

Years
    Luke Van Eyla
    Canalave City

PokeRebels Base,
    Commander's Office

"Listen, if you're here to tell me about your weird fashion, I'd rather go to my Base and listen to the radio."

"Haha, funny you are." Grumbled Luke, getting as bored as hell of fire.

"I also came here to review the political situation here...and its much more serious than I thought. I found out one thing...your General, Khufu, isn't as innocent as he seems. Take a look at the paper on your table, Hector. You'll see, that Khufu himself is a valid candidate for Commander. You were a last minute addition. If Dracus was out of the way, then Khufu would automatically become the Commander. Do you understand, Hector? Dracus was murdered, and he was beating up Khufu, do you remember?" He said, in a serious tone. Perking his eyes up, Luke glanced at Hector who was loitering outside.

"What in the bane of Arceus do you think you are?? Trying to cause rife amongst Pokemon? Well, I'm sorry we're brothers in arms unlike you human dirt that war against each other, for what? For lust and money!!" Luke glared at Jack and fired a chunk of ice at the tied-up moron.

Freezing the air around him, the Vanillite created a berg at the foot of the HR leader. "If you dare to lie, I'll frost you to a cold crispy nacho." Luke hissed, his eyes turning a dark cold gaze.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back