• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Althalos couldn't even get a word in edge wise before the general left his room. "Well, at least I'm on good, friendly terms with the general, that's gotta count for something." Althalos said to himself, then left his room. He went down to the armory and grabbed another sniper rifle. He attached a spare clip from his own arsenal of incendiary rounds. He had custom made his to not only shoot of napalm on impact, but to also shoot gasoline from the tip in all directions 1.5 seconds after firing. If the bullet made contact before that, not only would the target be dead, regardless of where they were shot, it would also kill or severely burn within a radius of 7 feet. After he retrieved his replacement gun he went up to the Generals office. as he was making his way towards the door, he heard Ali over the intercom. "We've been informed that the PokeRebels are planning a full scale attack on Jubilife. It is vital that we don't lose this city, men. I need 600 of you at the very least to make your way to the basement to be briefed on tactics. Bring your A-game; we do not want a repeat of today." Althalos stood shock still for a moment. Of course everyone knew there would be an attack, but now there was actual news that it was happening. Althalos knocked on the door to the office and entered just as the general had done with him. But just as he opened it, the General walked out. He seemed to be and had good reason, to be in a rush. Althalos followed him quickly. "When you came into my room, you apparently didn't recieve the after acton report. THe Umbreon escaped, and the Zorua had turned into an Umbreon, therefore I grabbed the wrong one again, but the loose end was shot, you can ask any of the soldiers you sent." Althalos stopped for a minute, then asked "How are we going to get 600 people to Jubilife City in the first place? Unless you have access to a batcave filled with transport helicopters, Ospreys and ITV's (Infantry Transport Vehicles), It could take days to walk there, by which time the city could already have been assaulted." Althalos said without breaking his stride, in fact he was walking backwards, looking the general in the eyes. He then waited for his answer. He was pretty sure that the only form of transport they had was a tank, and the apache couldnt really carry anyone but the pilot, so Althalos was curious.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali stormed through his office door and into the corridor, almost knocking Althalos over in the process. Without even pausing to apologise, he rushed down the corridor, with the sniper in tow. It took Ali a few seconds to realise that he was being talked to.
    "...apparently didn't receive the after acton report. The Umbreon escaped, and the Zorua..."
    Ali didn't wish to hear the rest. He had seen right through Althalos' lie when he heard the report, but right now was not the time to discuss the rights and wrongs of killing Pokemon. Instead, he just nodded and held up his hand as if to say he understood.

"How are we going to get 600 people to Jubilife City in the first place? Unless you have access to a batcave filled with transport helicopters, Ospreys and ITV's (Infantry Transport Vehicles), It could take days to walk there, by which time the city could already have been assaulted."

Althalos had voiced the one thing that Ali had struggled with. There was a moment of silence.
    "All I can think to do is get in touch with Skyla. Get him to bring a few Flyboys around. The others would need to take the Apache, and there are a few pilots here as well."
    While saying this, Ali had pulled out his radio.
    "Skyla, this is General Ali. Do you hear me?"

"Yes boss. No sign of the Commander yet." Skyla's voice crackled through the transceiver.

"Thank you Skyla, but never mind about that just yet. How many people from the Air Force are you able to contact in short notice?"

"Quite a number. Are we invading the PR base?"

"Not exactly. We need to transport 600 men to Jubilife, preferably within the next hour, and we haven't the facilities to do so. Could your friends help us out?"

"They certainly can, Ali. I'll send out a transmission to them now, but I'm not sure how fast they can get here."

"Well, that's better than nothing, I suppose. I'd still like you to wait for the Commander, but once he emerges, we'd like you to put your hands on deck also."

"You got it."

"Thank you, Skyla. Keep us posted. Over and out."

Ali looked at Althalos and shrugged a little.
    "It's not much of an option, but it's the best we've got."

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence's eyes snapped her eyes open at the sound of the elevator doors closing. She must have blacked out for a moment. Stupid bullet wounds. The elevator being gone she was about to make her way down the stairs when the intercom crackled to life.

"Silence Quickslash, the commander wishes to speak with you," came a voice.

Silence growled slightly. So much for going after the human herself. On second thought, this was probably for the best. She wouldn't do to well with two bullets inside her and the wounds still bleeding, even it it wasn't so bad anymore.

"I'll be there asap," she replied. She than got an idea and hit the elevator button to make it come up to the top floor. That would slow the HR commander down a bit. The Weavile limped down the stairs to find Hector.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Jack got in the elevator, but before he could press any button, the elevator moved up.

"What the hell? Oh crapcrapcrapcrapcrap." He said to himself.

He had realized that the Weavile had noticed he was missing, and had called the lift. But, he was ready. Pulling out the gun, He loaded it, and remained still. The elevator door opened, and Jack pounced out. He looked around for the Weavile, but could not find him anywhere.

"Huh? Where'd he go?" He thought. He saw a trail of blood leading to the stairs. He followed it downstairs, and came to a floor. He didn't quite which one it was, and followed the blood trail silently.

He saw the blood lead to a door to some office. He had to take out the Weavile, before he could alert the authorities. Ready with the gun in his hand, Jack kicked the door open and burst in.

At first He didn't realize whose office it was. But all was clear when he looked at the Arcanine in the office.

"Oh crap. It's the Commanders office..." He thought.

zapdos926

Years
    Althalos couldn't really argue with any of what the general had said. He rushed back down to the armory and put a flamethrower on his sniper and grabbed a .357 Magnum Revolver as well as a combat knife and a bayonet. As soon as Althalos finished his load out, he ran to the air field and sat down by the loading area. He didn't feel the need to go to the basement for the strategy briefing. He knew quite well that he would be sitting on the roof of the TV station, quietly scoping the pokemon as they advanced. "My incendiary rounds will be quite useful if things are going to happen the way I think they are." Althalos thought. He then thought back to his conversation with the Zorua. "Damned pokemon is gettin' inside my head..." Althalos said to himself but couldn't help thinking that he didn't really want to kill anyone except for that Typhlosion. He was only 14, he didn't belong on the battle field. He didn't even belong with a gun unless it was in a video game. He knew he would carry on with the fight, he had to protect his fellow man, he just wished that this whole thing had never started in the first place. If it hadn't, so many lives would never have been lost, and so many kids, such as himself would never had had a gun shoved into their hands and been told to kill what was once their friends. Althalos shook those thoughts form his mind and closed his eyes, waiting for the arrival of the planes.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    Khufu walked down the hallway to his office, exhausted. He liked the new commander, Hector, but felt the other PR leaders were biased against him. Dismissing the memory for a while, he turned the doorknob to the room.

As soon as he entered the office, he walked over slowly to his desk. Instantly he knew something was wrong. He heard a faint ticking noise, but couldn't determine what it was coming from. Ignoring it, he scanned the table for his attack plans. He'd spent hours working on them, and was ready to show them to the 600 he had chosen to attack Jubilife. Unable to find it, he shuffled through a stack of papers, and noticed that another paper, with the list of candidates for commander, was missing.

Where did they go? They were right here on the desk when I left.

In any other situation, Khufu wouldn't have been concerned; this happened to him a lot. But the ticking....

Now it hit him: a HR spy had clearly broken into his office. Khufu was aware that the ticking very well could be a timed bomb, and considering that a spy had most likely been here, that was a very real possibility. I've got to get outta here, he thought desperately. His shoulders had tensed, his teeth gritted, and his breathing deepened. Maybe we can catch the spy before he gets away.

But as he turned for the door and broke into a run, the bomb exploded loudly, sending fragments of the room ripping at Khufu's body like shrapnel. The force of the explosion threw Khufu up against the wall out in the corridor, and he sat up, propped against the wall. He looked down at his chest, and gashes were bleeding so hard he feared his fur would be stained. Worse, a sharp pain ran up and down his spine, and Khufu knew how bad that could be. His mouth opened to call for help, but his eyes closed and he drifted off into unconsciousness.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali watched Althalos sprint in the opposite direction; to the armoury no doubt. Being a spy he wasn't much use in the tactical briefing, and he was very much into his high-tech weapons, from what Ali had heard.
    Althalos, although tall, didn't look to be much older than fifteen, and the thought of someone so young on the battlefield sent a shiver down Ali's spine. His siblings weren't much younger than him after all. It was harsh for Ali to expect one so young to kill on demand, especially considering that he felt too young himself at seventeen. He made a mental note to cut the kid some slack, but was uncertain as to how many mental notes his brain could hold on to.

As Ali neared the basement, he could hear the excited chatter of the soldiers. He entered the room and silence descended on the men. Ali was slightly taken aback by the level intimidation he had on the troops; the majority of people in this room were much older and more experienced, and most hadn't even heard of him. Still, he held is own and walked swiftly to the makeshift podium.

"The most of you, I would not have had the privilege of meeting. I am your new General, but we will have time for formalities after our victory. We failed today, men. The building was put onto Red Alert, and still our best efforts weren't sufficient for capturing two trapped PR spies. I sincerely hope you can do better than this when we fight for the people of Jubilife.
    "But what's done is done, and as we speak, the newly instated PR Commander is instigating an attack on one of our cities. He is unaware that we know this, and hopefully this will hinder his efforts. However, this does not mean we are to take this lightly. It is my solemn duty to remind you that a number of our men were taken out today, and I will not stand for more losses, are we clear?"
    The crowd murmured in agreement, uncertain on whether the question was rhetorical or not.
    "Now, Jubilife is much closer to Canalave than it is to Sunyshore, and so they have the advantage of more troops close at hand, as well as faster deployment. However, the people there will not fall easily, and so we have the 'home-turf' advantage, if you will. The plan is to surround the city, ensure that minimum damage is done. This city is not to be lost, under any circumstances. We will advance into stages, according to your Platoons. Your Platoon leaders will run through the logistics with you.
    "Air Forces are flying in to collect us as we speak. Our best men will be out there today, along with our best armoury. Remember why you joined the Human Republic, make the dream a reality. Safety for our families, Security for our nation. Remember the companions that betrayed you, that killed your friends, that still, to this day, threaten your relatives! Remember that none of us are safe while they still are out of our control. Sinnoh, and the rest of the world, are counting on us today. Don't let them down."

Ali walked out of the room, a bitter taste in his mouth. The Lieutenants would explain the strategy, but Ali knew the General was expected to boost moral. Even if it was against his better judgement.

Years
    I wandered aimlessly around the base. Who built this? How? I still hadn't gotten over the fact that they could think, and these questions only served to heighten my shock and fear. A multitude of explanations came to my head, but most disturbing of all was the theory that they used the prisoners as labor. I shuddered. Who knows what they did to them? As far I know, I'm the only free human left. I had gone 3 months without seeing any other human. Today I at least had a grasp of what happened to the rest of humanity. I was probably the only one who could do something about this.
    Suddenly, I heard and explosion from a floor up. With no other way as to help me get out of here, I scrammed up the stairs, as the elevator was unavailable. When I got to the source, I saw a Flareon unconscious and bleeding heavily. The explosion looked like it came from a bomb. What the **** is going on here?

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia was running, unaware of the status her partner was currently in. She prayed he wasn't hurt, but the Zorua was lost in her tormented mind patterns. As she was dashing back towards Canalave, she lost complete sense of direction, her mind too focused on the spy she had left behind. Wade was always there for her; but she wasn't now. Guilt was eating her alive. The pokemon made small, mournful cries and sounds while rushing through the dark forest. Why couldn't she have done what was right? Ever? Lydia wanted to help Wade. She wanted him to be safe, protected- obviously something that wasn't going to happen.

"Oh Arceus, why him? Why not me?" the Zorua said to herself. She was slowing down now, and her footsteps had become silent. The city was right ahead of her. Lights illuminated in the darkness, and she trotted towards the PR base.

As she approached the structure, an odd, yet intriguing sensation crept around her. Something had changed. Lydia flashed in her blinding red, neon light and jumped into the air with a back flip, her illusion taking over and revealing herself to be a Pidgeot. The air cut through her feathers, pushing her upwards, and as she flapped them the wind sprung her into the air. With little to no effort she caught flight in the atmosphere, gliding her way to the ceiling of the base. Several feet above ground her illusion prematurely shattered, leaving Lydia stunned as she fell. Extending her claws she grabbed onto the edge of a window, her eyes narrowed and breathing rather hard. That was too close.

Rather eager to get inside she climbed through the optional entrance and looked around. There were very few pokemon in the room she had entered. Any who were left were guards, keeping the human prisoners in check. What had happened while she was gone? Lydia didn't know, but immediately she began searching through the base. As she ran further upstairs, she came to a scene revealing a human, pokemon, and what seemed to be an attack. She further took a few seconds to examine what had happened- then was shocked back into reality seeing the Flareon unconscious and bleeding. Her anger flared up as she glared intensely at the human, snarling with rage. What had they done to Khufu? Knowing nothing of what had truly happened, she approached the man, extending her claws for a Night Slash.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Upon reaching the commander's office Silence opened the door and walked in, trying not to limp. She didn't want the new commander to think she was weak. She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms so the Arcanine couldn't see that she was holding her injured side. Before he could say anything she said, "The two spies Khufu sent to Sunnyshore were discovered. I heard it over the HR commander's radio. From the sound of things they were in a tough spot." She knew it was impolite to speak before Hector but she wasn't exactly the most polite pokemon in the world. She was about to go on when the door swung open and she turned to see Jack Spark standing in the door way. Her gaze hardened and ice formed around her hand as she curled it into a fist in preparation of an Ice Punch though stayed where she was and continued to hold her side with her free hand.

Years
    A loud snarl from behind me sent a shiver up my spine. Oh ****, they found me! OK, remain calm... I looked around, and saw a Zorua with red eyes behind me. My fear and stress had reached a boiling point, and I was sure I can't take much more of what I just had gone through. What is she going to do to me? I don't want to be a prisoner! I don't want to be the subject of irreversible mutilation and unspeakable torture! I gulped. "N-n-nice Z-zorua..." I said, not exactly hiding my fear of her. I put my machete on standby. Death, here I come...

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    "Nice Zorua? Don't try to insult me, let alone take me as a joke. What did you do to the Flareon?" She asked, irritated.

Lydia didn't know the man, but he appeared lost. She wondered if he had a translator on him so he could understand what the hell she was even saying. She sprinted past the human and to Khufu, who was bleeding from head to toe. The pokemon needed medical treatment immediately. The Zorua grabbed him by a tuff of fur and let his body sag onto her own; she hated carrying people. Being crushed by the weight of the Flareon, she tried taking the illusion of him, giving off a spark of light but nothing happening. Lydia didn't have enough energy left. Why did she always have to get stuck in these situations?

As she tried to walk her own wound began opening up again.

"Oh great..."

Years
    The Zorua walked through me, almost completely ignoring me. I wasn't hurt! Woo! But then I saw the Zorua try to pick up the Flareon, almost failing. Then she bled almost profusely from a wound. I took pity of the Zorua. No one should carry someone like that. I was debating myself if I should do it or not. On one hand, I'm going to be practically a traitor! Look at all those prisoners! On the other hand, I'm the only free human left, it's been 3 months ever since I saw another human. That parachutist is dead for all I know, and maybe they'll release them all if I can be friends with them, and prove that humanity is still kind again. I was frozen in thought. Then I finally decided to help the Zorua. I approached it.

'D-do you need help?"

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector was in his office, thinking about the oncoming attack on Jubilife. It had to be well thought out, but before that, it had to be well-organized, and well-manned. Any mistakes could cause all of them to die, horribly. What's more, Hector didn't like to begin planning for an attack when there were clearly spies in his base, and not to mention the leader of the opposition. It was risky. For all he knew, they could have discovered about it. What they needed was a diversion plan, which was what Hector was currently working on. Suddenly, a Weavile walked in. Hector assumed this was Silence.

She limped, or at least he thought so. Hector was about to speak, but Silence beat her to it.

"The two spies Khufu sent to Sunnyshore were discovered. I heard it over the HR commander's radio. From the sound of things they were in a tough spot."

Hector sighed and nodded.

"That may be so, and it is unfortunate, but we have a more pressing issue at the moment involving Jack Sparks at the moment..."

Just then, Jack, of all people, burst into his office.

"Speak of the devil." Hector saw Silence prepare to strike.

"You've got a lot of nerve coming into our base, human. You're either very brave or ver-" Hector was interrupted by a loud explosion resonating from inside the base.

Damn it, he thought to himself, his outwards expression calm, though. A bomb? Where was it placed?

Hector used the rumbling of the explosion as a distraction to strike swiftly at the human Commander. He noticed he was unarmed as well, which many things more easier. He opened his mouth and slung a Flamethrower at him.

Hector hoped whoever was involved in the explosion was alright, but at the moment, he had to bring down Jack.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Althalos's shot him at a side, and the bullet was scorching hot. Wade, lying on the ground, opened his right eye and looked at Althalos as he spoke to him. He was listening and what he said, confused the shiny umbreon.

"It's been a pleasure partially betraying the HR for two pokemon I don't even know. If you're confused about why I helped you, talk to that Zorua. I don't feel like explaining things over again. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get a new sniper barrel.

When he was done, Wade was officially confused. Whose side was he on anyway?! Althalos threw him another berry and Wade bit into the juicy little fruit, his whole body feeling better in seconds. When everybody left, he jumped up and ran into the forest without looking back. If Althalos didn't save him...

"I would be dead by now." Wade pointed out, running as fast as he could in the jungle. At least Lydia was safe, and she was probably back in the base already. Looking up in the sky, he saw a Fearow patrolling the area. Judging by its high altitude, he was scouting the area. There was a scouting team in PR, after all.

"Scout! Down here!" Wade called, and the Fearow lowered his altitude, banking until he landed right next to him. Without another word Wade jumped onto him, "Jubilife will do. I still have to tell the commander something."

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Jack wailed, and the Arcanine threw a Flamethrower at him.

He ducked down at the last second, and the fire singed his hair.

He patted his head to find hair missing. He was enraged, he loved his hair too much, something which others found weird.

"Well, thats what I get for barging into the Commander's Office." He thought.

"DAMN YOU, STUPID ARCANINE! I'M GONNA MAKE A FUR COAT OUTTA YA HAIR!" He yelled, and shot wildly at both the Arcanine and the Weavile.

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali stood in the middle of the Armoury, rotating slowly. Many of the weapons in here could easily take down a Steelix, and they had projectiles which imitated every element.
    As he looked, Ali patted his own gun affectionately. His weapon of choice could fire electrical bolts on a par with Magnezone, and it was the only weapon he could ever imagine being infatuated with. However, he knew that it wouldn't be enough, and so he had come here.

He knew a lot of skilled soldiers preferred the power of a Flamethrower, and that water cannons were also very popular with the Lieutenants. Ali also knew that the sniper duties would be well taken care of by Althalos, and so he avoided the rifles.
    As he looked, Ali rested his thumb on the smooth edge of his blade. The two butterfly knives he kept on the back of his belt were custom made, each with both a smooth and a serrated edge sharp enough to split a hair. He was a dab hand at knife games, and knew that if required, he could kill within seconds. Thankfully, the opportunity had never arisen.

Acknowledging that he had been wasting time, Ali picked up a XM25, capable of killing subjects behind obstacles. The intelligent grenade launcher had always appealed to Ali, partially due to its non-lethal setting; he could choose whether to neutralise or kill at the flick of a switch.

He made to leave the room when his radio crackled into life.
    "General, the air force are on their way. Shan't be too long now."

"Good man. I hope to see you and the Commander in a fit state soon, Skyla. Any sign?"

"Not yet, but he did prepare me for a long wait."

Ali remembered what Jack had said about him replacing him as Commander, and suspected that his superior was in trouble. He didn't voice this however, as it would do nothing for morale.

"Well, keep a close eye out, as always. If there are no signs of him and we're having difficulty, I'd like you to fly in and help us out at Jubilife. We all know we could do with your skilled hands."

"Oh General, you're making me blush."
    Skyla. Forever the joker.

"Over and out."

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    "NOOOOO!"

Silence, who had been creeping ever so slowly towards the human, cringed slightly. Did he really have to be so loud?

"DAMN YOU, STUPID ARCANINE! I'M GONNA MAKE A FUR COAT OUTTA YA HAIR!"

I guess than means yes. As the human started wildly firing, Silence lunged and smashed her Ice punch into his head before positioning herself behind him and knocked him over by kicking him in the leg. This served to make her crumple to the floor clutching her leg she had been shot in as well. Hit with the wrong leg, damn it.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Jack couldn't even see whether his bullets connected or not. he was face palmed by the stupid Weavile's Ice Punch.

But that wasn't all. Noooo, of course not. He was kicked in the leg too, which caused him to fall. Luckily, his attacker also crumpled to the ground and his hand hit her right on the head.

"Serves.....you....right...." Jack said before fainting from the pain.
    (OOC: All right, you can interrogate me now)

zapdos926

Years
    (I'll take that last post of yours as my wake-up, Arcaray, and I assume we will be taking off and landing in Jubilife in your next post?)

Althalos woke up to the sound of engines roaring in his ears. There were about 20 planes on the landing strip and Althalos assumed there might be more still on their way. None of them were marked with any special signs other than that of the HR, so he climbed into the nearest plane. He walked over to the pilot and saluted. "Id there any rhyme or reason to who gets on these planes?" Althalos shouted over the engine. The pilot nodded his head, saying "There will be a few squads getting on each plane, I don't know who on which, but just go-" The pilot saw Althalos' sniper rifle and stopped mid sentence. "Never mind, you can just ride on this one, the plane is probably gonna be full, so you can sit up here, besides I need a co-pilot." The man yelled back. Althalos gave a thankful nod and sat down i the co-pilots chair. "I've never flown anything besides an RC helicopter before, so I think I'll bee here more for the ride than anything else." Althalos replied to the pilot, who tossed Althalos a head set anyways. Althalos put them on and suddenly he could hear the pilot perfectly other than a slight ringing in his ears. "Well seeing as you're a sniper, you'll probably have a good vantage point. That room back there where all the men will be sitting has an opening floor and there are bomb racks that are currently folded into the ceiling, so keep the headset and you can call in a carpet bomb as a last resort if necessary. I'll be getting my payload into the bomb bay as soon as everybody gets off the plane." The pilot actually seemed pretty proud of himself for being able to have bombs loaded on his plane. Althalos thanked him and waited for the rest of the men to arrive.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back