• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I'm not desperate, I'm competitive. There's a difference.

As for the ghost's smell. Depends. Haunter probably doesnt smell like anything, it's a pure ghost. Or maybe it has a fur with ability to become invisible, in which case it'd smell like...idk something. Gastly could smell like some gases....I actually have no clever answer for this.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

They usually go hand-in-hand though. :3c Competitive people desperately want to win, don't they?

Drifloon and Drifblim probably smell like rubber. XD I'm pretty sure if one smelled a Gastly, they'd die of poisoning. O:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

123 should get something for being a funny number.

Well someone once said that "Pikachu is the mascot because it smells like yellow"(was that Weiss?) so maybe Ghost types also smell like yellow.

Number number I never said color I said number.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

123 should get something for being a funny number.

Well someone once said that "Pikachu is the mascot because it smells like yellow"(was that Weiss?) so maybe Ghost types also smell like yellow.

Number number I never said color I said number.

Yes, dear, that was me XD I can't believe you still remember that.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Yes, dear, that was me XD I can't believe you still remember that.

I only just remembered that, I'm not being like creative or something XD

Has anyone heard of the Hunger Games Simulator? My sister told me something funny about it yesterday so I used Pokemon Adventures characters Ruby won't stop dying in stupid ways and I used an irl group I won't talk about right now because it goes off subject, and I'm so close to using PT names and posting screenshots. :I But I know I'll trip in flipping acidic rain again or something. XD

Years

I only just remembered that, I'm not being like creative or something XD

Has anyone heard of the Hunger Games Simulator? My sister told me something funny about it yesterday so I used Pokemon Adventures characters Ruby won't stop dying in stupid ways and I used an irl group I won't talk about right now because it goes off subject, and I'm so close to using PT names and posting screenshots. :I But I know I'll trip in flipping acidic rain again or something. XD

Omg yes do that. I googled it but I dont get it lol

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I can't find 2 more names. :I I literally need just 2 more names.
    I guess I'll use Giratina and Fountank for comedic effect. XD

EDIT: Did it. For some reason it won't go upright, so you'll have to read it from the very last page up. I:/
    Click

Last edited:
    Years

1. So first of all. LMAO, Revise begging Flare to kill him, nothing surprising there I guess hahahahaha

2. Woot, camping stuff, I wish I could just sell it for Skittles or something.

3. Flare is that thing I tried to poison a fakemon? Cos that's all google gives me.

4. What a stupid game, I died before the game even started. I wouldnt even try to kill anyone at the beginning, I'd just hide somewhere high and observe all the chaos lol.

5. Do it again Flare! :D

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024

Well at some point in the future there has to be a Eeveelution of each type unless Nintendo goes bankrupt.

Years

Lol, Nintendo going bankrupt haha
    With all the huge cashcows on their farm, that'll (hopefully) never happen.

And yeah, ghost Eevee will be awesome. That is, if they dont make it overly cute >.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow I got killed by Giratina. 8( Also lol at me passing out from exhaustion two days in a row before that.

A Ghost eeveelution would be amazing. I can see it being more on the "cool" side like Leafeon and Umbreon (imo haha).

Years

What the hell are you doing that you're actually passing out from exhaustion.
    Also if you got killed by Giratina you probably messed around Distortion world too much so you had it coming :O

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

A Ghost eeveelution would be amazing. I can see it being more on the "cool" side like Leafeon and Umbreon (imo haha).
    Omg yes please *o* I really hope they don't just make it like Umbreon/Espeon, there are soo many cool concepts for a Ghost eeveelution but they'll almost certainly just make it the same old boring design as those two :(

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Something like this would be ♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love all the eeveelutions so in the end I would probably like it anyways. :')

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back