• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Years

The idea of Sunny Day would make things harder for me, but I'd rather allow people to be able to deal more damage, since I mainly play the role of a tank. While Coral will primarily use Defense Curl + Rollout, I might end up replacing the idea in the future if I somehow get access to Belly Drum...and if that happens, Rain Dance would be much more helpful for me, but Lycan might not even have the TM available due to how broken the move could be.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

The idea of Sunny Day would make things harder for me, but I'd rather allow people to be able to deal more damage, since I mainly play the role of a tank. While Coral will primarily use Defense Curl + Rollout, I might end up replacing the idea in the future if I somehow get access to Belly Drum...and if that happens, Rain Dance would be much more helpful for me, but Lycan might not even have the TM available due to how broken the move could be.

The entire battle you were in Rollout mode and had no opportunity to use Water attacks. My thinking is that if that happens, might as well pull out the Sun in Fire/Grass Types favor(granted other types benefit too if they have certain regeneration moves). I doubt Belly Drum is available because most moves increase stats by a flat % that is less than 100. In Pokemon games, +6 to Attack is like 300%(insane). Rain Dance won?t have any effect on your Rollout(Rock not Water) but if you used Aqua Tail... yeah that?s going to sting hehe. You just have no means of recovery short of being fed berries or granted a Wish(Flabebe and other Fairy types).

Anyways, I think Kecleon is struggling to meet all the Ice Cream orders.

Years

I was thinking about what Pok?mon to use in the next FTE (if there will be one). What do you all think would be better - Caterpie or Unown? I would use Pyukumuku, but it proved that it is just too OP in the GT's FTE and I don't want to carry the whole team.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

I was thinking about what Pok?mon to use in the next FTE (if there will be one). What do you all think would be better - Caterpie or Unown? I would use Pyukumuku, but it proved that it is just too OP in the GT's FTE and I don't want to carry the whole team.

Caterpie. Its ability isn't half bad and you'd evolve incredibly fast(might even pop into a Butterfree after one battle). Also Pyumuku isn't OP for a support Pokemon. Whole point is to boost the effectiveness of others while it sits on the sidelines. Of all the moves it has though, Baton Pass would be its greatest asset(to me anyway)

Last edited:
    Years

A Pyukumuku would be of much more benefit to the team than a Butterfree would, imo. Honestly, just use whatever Pokemon you want.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

That Pyukumuku of yours was an unexpected badass! Also, I get that you're the Challenges mod, but you don't have see if you can make a Caterpie solorun out of FTE or whatever. xD

Years

You're all right. Caterpie is so OP. But solo FTE with Caterpie sounds interesting...

But there are so many Pok?mon I would like to play next time. Knowing myself, I will end up as male Combee.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

So what are we up to now in FTE? 20 participants? Maybe we can bump it to 30 with an aggressive recruiting campaign.

Years

Almost joined the Adventures in Pokemon thread, but I browsed the first page of topics and couldn't find anything to reply to. My actual knowledge of games is limited to most of Black 2, some of Emerald, and some of Yellow. So I guess that's one thing I won't be doing on here.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

Almost joined the Adventures in Pokemon thread, but I browsed the first page of topics and couldn't find anything to reply to. My actual knowledge of games is limited to most of Black 2, some of Emerald, and some of Yellow. So I guess that's one thing I won't be doing on here.

Eh I'm basically Generation 1, marginally on Generation 2(since I played Gold years ago) and marginally Generation 3(specifically FRLG) due to the fact FRLG is based on Red/Blue. Even if you dont know anything, id still try it.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

Mozilla is female so technically I've been a girl since day 1? To put it bluntly, you can be w/e you want to be online. Heck you can be a fish alien married to a naked mole rat(I blame recent run of Kim Possible for the mole rat reference).

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years

Damn man, you sound like someone I would kniw. Hey shit, does this mean I'm a lesbian, given I'm a girl and all

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

Damn man, you sound like someone I would kniw. Hey muk, does this mean I'm a lesbian, given I'm a girl and all

*Shrugs* I mean if a White woman can identify as "Black"(that actually happened in real life if you think I'm joking), I suppose one can do w/e they want so long as it doesn't violate laws on the book. Hell I'm surprised PC hasn't held Pokemon weddings.

Years

If we were allowed to control two Pokemon in FTE, I would probably have controlled...that other mouse obsessed with a ball item. But that would just be a lot more work for Lycan to handle if we could have control of more Pokemon.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024

I would have taken Gustaf. He showed me how fearsome Pin Missile can be ~

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years

More like how lucky Pin Missile can be. My luck with Pin Missile is that I get hit 5 times while it only hits twice for me.

Back