• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (ohai folks!! i was rereading part of the rp, so i was yet wasnt here. Dogboy, youre missing a chunk of what we did last night... it happened between what i posted and what you did... Yami's whole convo with Aura is missing! there was some important stuff in there. please tell me its still in your log...)

Wings: it doesnt matter... im just so glad youre safe... i thought id failed you...

Sera: well, hm. how to put it... basically, one of our number was forced by a powerful enemy to kill another of us, an angel. however, when she got stabbed, we all got cursed. we fell asleep, and then got stuck in the dreamworld. thats how it started.

(MEEP!! *RUNS AWAAAAAAAAAAAY FROM THE SCARY EXSORCIST* XD)

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Wings... I clearly told you as my last words that i was coming back here to meet that girl that contacted you... what was her name again?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    5. (i think you mean SilverStilletto, Reddo)

Wings: i... *looks very ashamed* i took control, so Twisted wouldnt have her way... and then... i... i-i... killed meself. i cut me belly open... bled to death.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0 (< realer number XD)

Wings: ok... promise me you wont need protecting while im down... *it seems not all the healing that happened in the dreamworld occurred in the real world as well* *still pretty badly injured*

(NINJA!!! DE GOZARU~ NIN-NIN!!!!)

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    1. Wings... I promise... I think some rest will cure those wounds..

[Akira... I'm sending my partner outside the Hospital.. his name is Dogboy. if you come, look for a person wearing a pendant that is an upside down pyramid. ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back