• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (SOMEONE GET REYREY!! I WANT A CUPCAKE!!!)

Wings: ok. *legs hold out barely long enough to get her to the hospital bed* *collapses*

Akira: <Alright. I'll see if I can get there.>

(of course you can, Erik! if you like, you can give some basic info about your character, but you dont need to. a few pages back, theres a rundown of the characters, want me to find it for you... oh, wait, i took a screenie of it. and theres one mistake in it. Lucy is a Felyne, not a cat. ok, lemme attach the pic...)

View attachment 53275

(oh, and the plot is a little out of date. now theyve all woken up from the dreamworld. Akira is, as of yet, unknown.)

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    *Puzzle flashes*

*Uses light magic to heal Wings to the best of his ablieites*

Wings...you'll be fine.

Holo, Come with me.. Yami wants me to wait for someone outside the hospital.
    *they both leave the room, and go outside the Hospital*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    9. (i would join in that, Erik... but i really dont know enough about YGO. D':)

Akira: <I will be there in a few minutes. I hope you can help us find Shiru...>

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    11. *a girl with long, black hair and a mole by her mouth walks up to Dogboy. she looks about Wings' age*

?????: You must be Dogboy. I'm Akira. I come from a family of Onmyouji.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    16. Akira: I see. It's a plasure. One moment. *turns around and walks around a corner* Why do I have to keep that formal attitude up? It's so annoying!!

?????: Sorry, but we don't know if they really know where Shiru is. We can't risk being too familiar...

Akira: Fine... *walks back toward Yami* Sorry. My friends want me to keep up the formality.

(ive never heard of any blockbuster called Akira. this is the akira from St. Dragon Girl)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back