• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Wings: th-thankies... what happened? where are we? i remember getting put in the trunk of that car... and then it was driving crazily... then nothing. uh... can you untie me? these ropes are starting to REALLY hurt.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Sure. *unties Wings* You are inside the Millennium Puzzle, which is why you don't see it around me neck. Yami put you in the puzzle to protect you from those freaks. The reason it was driving crazy is because Yami used some Onmyou magic to make the car run out of gas. then he, "stole" you from the truck of the car. apprantely, those people wanted to sell you to slave dealers.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. Wings: i... i see... yeek. *rubs at where the ropes were* <Yami... thankies. you saved me again...>

Styria: *into the voice receiving part of the headset, so Yami can hear* hey, were running out of time. have you gotten everyone out yet? theres only a couple more bombs, but... we have fifteen minutes, and it takes me at least three to diffuse a bomb. hurry.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Yami: we still need to locate one more. the SPR members are removing the equipment from there base. they have almost gotten every single piece of equipment out. If you survive, meet us at Shibuya Psychic Research's office. *gives directions* *To Sera* Where is G?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. Sera: last i saw him, he was in the base...

Meracle: Meow!! He's right there!! *points to G, who has silently been helping move equipment out and gone unnoticed*

Styria: *into the receiver* eight minutes!! im on my way to the second to last bomb!! if youre not on your way to the old hospital buiding NOW, you might not make it in time!!

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

Okay. Everything is out of this hospital

*the team, and everyone else, goes into the sewers* *comes back out, gets to the car*

Lin: *Drives far away*

Mai: That was a close one, wasn't it?

John: Yes, it was Mai.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years

Gnight you all!
    Have great dreams!

Dream the future, dream your love, dream places, dream everything...
    As Silv would say if she were here...
    "No bedbugs, mmkay?" XD

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Oh, you were Berlitz?
    The one who program in Python?
    XD

You're changed... but youre still good, kiddo... XD

Anyways, see ya!

See ya, Silv!
    Sorry for leaving you alone...

Is Master hearing?

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (take me, for instance. essay to write? book to textmark? due tomorrow? who cares? lets all go post on pc instead!!)

Sera: the SPR people, Merry, Yami, Holo, G, Wings is in the puzzle... wait a second, where's Jaden?!

Styria: *reaches the last bomb right as it gets big and glowy, about to go boom* oh no... i-im too late!! its gonna blow! i... ive failed... *falls to knees* im sorry... i couldnt stop this... {did he get all the innocent people out?} *the bomb explodes, causing the building to collapse* *sees Jaden wandering by, as he had gone to meet his friends earlier* *sees a large chunk of ceiling about to fall on him* NO!! MOVE!!! *bolts, knocking Jaden out of the way* *lifts her good arm, which starts to glow ice-blue* *the light seems to take over Jaden's conscious thoughts, and he blacks out*

Sera: l-look!! *points at the hospital, which can be seen over the trees* *the hospital is collapsing, a key piece of its structuring having been blown to bits*

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    5. You can thank the person with a fondness for changing the thread title.

Vorteld raised an eyebrow. "Really. Then you an take the shortest way out of here, can't you?" He pressed a button on his desk, the one that opened the trapdoor in the floor to a slide leading out of the mall. How he loved that button.

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    Sonikku and Conan fell on thier butts upon coming out of the mall. Conan looked pained and releved at the same time. Sonikku on the other hand just grinned and said
    "Oh man that was so cool! Let's go do that again! I wish I had a button like that it whould be so awesome! It whould be all like fwoosh and aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
    Conan, realizing if you got Sonikku talking like this there was almost no way to tell her something importiant until she stopped, grabbed her sleeve and began walking back into the mall.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Poor sakura, all alone in one of those rare moments she's actually appeared around PC lately.
    -.- *sigh*
    Spring break finally comes and nobody decides to be on. :b I feel bored. *wanders off into the expanse of the interwebz*

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Sakura! Been ages! Why yu no speakez to meh?! >=V
    XD
    0. (take me, for instance. essay to write? book to textmark? due tomorrow? who cares? lets all go post on pc instead!!)
    Why does your irresponsibility make you so awesome, Silv? =D

Also, what's up with your signature in that post? Look at the writing "Red". It's smaller!
    ?_?

Look:

R E D

✦ Pokedex Holder of Kanto

The Battler ✦

Venusaur [ Saur - ♂ ] Lv. 82

Poliwrath [ Poli - ♂ ] Lv. 80 ◀

▶ Pikachu [ Pika - ♂ ] Lv. 88

Espeon [ Vui - ♂ ] Lv. 65 ◀

Aerodactyl [ Aero - ♂ ] Lv. 85

Snorlax [ Lax - ♂ ] Lv. 89 ◀

▶ Gyarados [ Gyara - ♂ ] Lv. 84

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Hi, everyone! (Oh, theres no one here but Will, Koga, Bruno and Karen)... :P

Oh... it's so cold here that I'm almost "frozen solid"...

Guriin: Don't make things bigger than they are!

Reddo: Oh, I'm kidding! XP

About homework... the only thing I have to say is...

=O I HATE IT!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back