• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    4. Ros, i cant find the pokemon room...

Darkly, all i have to say is... the cake is a lie.
    You stolez my line...nao I haz to say summethin else! D=
    Pudding beats cake any day...as long the as the cake isn't chocolate covered, chocolate filled, chocolate flavoured chocolate cake with extra chocolate! =D
    My internet is going super fast now ; it could load a page in 2 seconds! xD
    Mine has decided to go ultra slow, which is the reason I'm not on PC that much anymore....also, I'm reading a book and playing SS. But I put SS away after getting bored of soft resetting for a good nature'd Red gyarados.
    Modern Warfare 2 is also stealin mah time. D=

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. I have felt a rather unsettling lack of epic recently... and so i bring to you, the pentacle of win!!

WARNING: listening to all of them at once may make your head implode.

Discuss.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i like rin's version of Levan Polka more than Miku's.

/can daughter give mommy a hug before she leaves to bad? mommy had a bad day. D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/Hugs!

Yay! ♥ Thank you Daughter~ Now off Mommy goes to bed, hoping she has a better day as well. c:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Here I am, posting after what I considder ages, and nobody even quotes me?! [/Needs attention]
    XD

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Here I am, posting after what I considder ages, and nobody even quotes me?! [/Needs attention]
    XD

Quoting you only to feed your hungry ego... XD

And there goes a tomato!
    Tomato! Selfdestruct!

(The tomato's attack will hit the next one that post here... lol)

Years

FUN FACT!!!

Did you know that when the Tri-Attacks from two or more Porygon Z intercept one another simultaneously, the effects will be approximately equal to the byproduct of the collisions of two or more Falcon Punches? :3

Your Logic is flawed.

Captain Falcon's base attack is over 9000. Porygon-Z's base Sp. Atk only 135. Explain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back