• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

It's official: I HATE my life. Sure, I'm done with High School in two weeks, but I don't have a laptop, my phone is pretty much useless now, and, to top it all off, I have to return to the place that I hate most in this world the same day I'm done with school. WHY?

OH! And another thing: turns out, I may not get accepted into college for this coming semester because my application is STILL being processed.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    The Fall semester. However, I don't know how many more students they're actually accepting, and if the process has taken this long already, I may not get in because of it. However, I'm not worrying about that right now. I'm trying to block all of the bad and just watch some more GitS: SAC 2nd Gig.

RETURN OF THE TACHIKOMAS! I love those things. They were so awesome.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    We don't hate you, Awesome! =D

What's wrong, Silv? What did you need to talk to her about? D=

That really sucks, Vanitas....I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. D;

Why can't I get back to playing SS, Reddo?! XD
    Awesome song:

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Weeeeeeeeee!
    I have 21 posts! lol

@Godric: It seems like I'm the only frequent user here...

@ PIA: I don't hate you...

And... Where's Sakura? I watched that movie she recommended to me...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back