• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years

What, Zeffy has to go? That's a bummer.
    I'd still post, though. Goodbye, Zeffy, and have a nice day.
    Hope we see you soon.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

YAY! Thank whoever for the glory that is the PSP! The only problem is trying to type using the bloody thing..... It kinda sucks.

Cid

Years

Yay! Hope you stay for awhile. Vanitas needs some competition.
    Also, I really have to ask, what should I call you, ninja Stand Alone?
    You seem to not like your other account...

And I'm pretty sure I should stop posting when the number is near, or else someone might get unlucky and be poster #99.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    73. Yeah, awesome games and stuff. I'm on my mom's laptop right now. ;D I sneaked in. XD

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Nope. No keyboards. I wish... I'd be using min more often.

A@Cid: I seriously don't care what you call me. I don't have a problem with the account perse, I just have had a bad history with it, and I thought it was time for a change. So, I created a new one. Plain and simple.

Cid

Years
    Nope. No keyboards. I wish... I'd be using min more often.

A@Cid: I seriously don't care what you call me. I don't have a problem with the account perse, I just have had a bad history with it, and I thought it was time for a change. So, I created a new one. Plain and simple.

Okay, then. I'd just go call you Van since I'm more familiar with the KH name.
    Also, what are you doing with your PSP at the moment, Zeffy?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Blargh.... I hate being bored at midnight.... It leads to sleepiness, which leads to someone becoming a zombie and making it to 200 without my consent. We don't like the zombies that get that high.

ninja....

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I agree. That means every other zombie becomes human again... I like being a member of the Flood now.

[/Halo reference]

Cid

Years

@Zeffy: Oh, okay.
    And to answer that VM, yes, I got the chance to play the DS Remake of FF4.
    I agree that nothing beats the classics, but I appreciate the work that they've done to the game. It was pretty fun, and seemed a lot easier than the older versions.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I never got the original Final Fantasy IV (when it was still Final fantasy II in America) but I really do enjoy the DS remake myself.

@ Cid: just stick it out til the upper 90s. Make it confusing til the very end.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

Final Fantasy is really fun. Anyone disagrees then I'll smack you in the face!

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It's hard for me to decide which is better, though: Final Fantasy or KH. I love them both so much.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back