• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yeah.... I'm really looking forward to BbS.... I already know what happens, but it's gonna be SO much fun.... the first TRUE KH game since KH2, even though it is for PSP.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, I won't get one of those, so yeah.... I did know about the release dates, though. And that Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill were both lending their voices to the game.

Cid

Years

A scam? For what purpose did the companies involve do these things? I wonder...
    Anyway, I love both Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Anything Square Enix in general.
    I'm similarly excited about BBS.
    Leonard Nimoy sounded odd in the teaser, though I guess I'll get used to it.
    I heard Mark Hamill voices Terra's Pants. Is this true?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yeah... did you guys know that Square technically owns Batman arkham Asylum now? They bought out the company that produced it. However, the sequel isn't theirs. Fox claimed all rights to that game since the first was so popular.

Cid

Years

I didn't know that. But what a coincidence, Mark Hamill being in that game, and Square Enix hiring him as a VA for KH:BBS.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Wha?

I is teh confuzzled. But, I don't care. My point was that we finally have something that has both Luke from Star Wars and Spock from Star Trek in the same thing. EVERYONE who is in to Sci-Fi has been longing for that.

Remember the rules, though: your deleted post counts as a point, unless you post again!

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

Darn, my other post was supposed to be for the 'How old are you thread'. XD

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

lolk

It's ok. That sorta stuff often happens to us all. BTW: any idea who this person is stalking this thread? It's no fair to just wait and post, buddy~

Cid

Years

Someone else is viewing the thread. I'm going to wait for it to happen from now on.
    EDIT: I'm getting sick of stating that I got ninja'd. xP

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Just wanted to say whoever is next is it~

Spoiler:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Actually, I win. That was a fakeout in the hopes that we could fool the new guy into making a move and talking.

Sorry, Zeffy. I really was wanting you to win, but.... I'm sorry. You guys can always go again, ya? I'll be here, too! I do feel kinda bad.... I didn't mean to fool YOU. I just wanted our friendly stalker to be err... a talker....[/lame pun]

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I'm sorry.... I really am. I seriously didn't mean to fool you....

I can't give you the power, but I feel bad for pulling that trick. It doesn't have to count.

Zeffy

Podifo said:
    Rules
    - Don't delete posts! That's illegal! If you see a post has been deleted, count it as a number!
    Podifo said:
    If you see a post has been deleted, count it as a number!
    :P

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    The thing of it is, it is implied that if the poster immediately following that one is the same person or an Alt of theirs, it is to be treated as a deleted post should. Otherwise, people could just continually delete their posts to drive up the count. However, what I did, while legal, was dirty... but I promise it wasn't meant to fool you. I seriously wanted you to win. I just didn't want the other guy to. Sorry Zeffy......

/number

BTW, I'm just going by what I was told. I just don't remember who said it, so it could be misinformation. That's why I say it shouldn't count.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well.... Still..... I do hate playing dirty like that with a friend. But, if you really don't mind, I should reset. Or Cid could and ease my regret a bit.

/number

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back