• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Blegh. I'm tired and feel like crap again. I don't like it.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I do, in case you're still interested. Lemme get my Platinum.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    My name is Vani
    My FC is 0002 6805 8565
    This is for Platinum, anyway. I dunno what they are for Diamond, Pearl, or SS atm.

And yours?

Sure, jigglydude. I dun mind.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

This is my troll side talking, but I get the feeling Tsk is trying too hard to play "six-year-old" Dutchess.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    /number

Oh. If you wanna battle at the Frontier, lemme get my Pearl. That's where my team is. I don't train, btw, so you'll probably own me. Any particular restrictions?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'll stand no chance against you, Kevin, plus my main team (HG) is still at the updated E4, where I know I'm gonna fail anyways D:

Years

I thought Battle Frontier was partners? Besides, wi-fi Battle Tower/Frontier only works with Pt and up. Oh well. Can't say I was too disappointed.

Tomorrow is "Kevin, you're going to our friend's house for who knows how long, so you won't use your computer" day. Gonna use that to train then. :D

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    /number

What is this troll we speak of? Who's Tsk? *is confused*

Anyway, if Ros is scared to face you, then I really am.

(btw, I don't like voice chat very much. Call me timid. Not until I know you enough will I start actually talking vocally. I'm shy like that.)

EDIT: Well, I can still use my Pt team, it's just not the team I'm used to. Plus, I dunno if it's strong or not. As I said, I don't legitimately raise my Pokemon. I'm too lazy. I have been in SS, though, just because i wanted the full experience of reliving my childhood, only better.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Kevin's a nice troll, but Tsk, um...

Look at some of the threads of Dutchess's recent posts, and then look at Tsk.

/she called Latios and Chimchar "fugly" ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back