• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I happen to like Latios. And Chimchar, to a degree. DX

/number

Just curious, but does anyone of you guys since we're talking happen to have the event Arceus or PC-Pichu? I just really want those events, but I couldn't get them in time. Plus, my DSi doesn't like my DS(Lite) AR, so I can't do it that way, either.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    That'd be great! I know you can use an Event Pokemon more than once, just not in the same save file. I just wanna get Notchy~~

And, if anyone is willing, a Lv. 1 Giratina~ :3

Years

tl;dr: ;~;

Pikachu-coloured's the only one I have unfortunately. D/P needed more wi-fi events.

I'm too worried about others perceptions of me to be a troll. If anything, I'd be an attention yeah. Or Cancer.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Still.... could I borrow it? I'll give it back, but, as I said, I just really wanna finish these events. I've done literally everything else except get all of the Gym Leaders' numbers, but that requires the effort of affecting the date and time. I dun wanna do that right now. Remember: Me = Lazy, Shy, Self-criticizer.

Years

I'll loan you mine. It even comes with "I spent an hour of SRing to get good IVs for it for some reason".

I've got everyone but Misty's and Surge's. Those involve catching legendaries first, and I guess I'll do that tomorrow then. o3o

Cid

Years

Aaah, I'm really jealous as to how you guys have Event Pokemon.
    I tend to miss them every. single. time. D:
    Haha, just shows how unlucky I tend to be. ^^;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I've caught every Legendary except Mewtwo. My strongest Pokemon is my Feraligatr, and she's only lv. 76. I wanna get her to at least level 85 before I attempt Mewtwo.

Also, lemme get SS. I'll give you that friend code, too. The name is again Vani (I forgot that I already had one game with that name.)

/number

I just realized I have a legit Japanese event Regigigas in Pearl, if anyone is interested in giving something nice. :3

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    lol at irony

Anyway, my SS FC is: 3524 5150 3412
    Might as well find out what my other two games' codes are.

/number

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    /number

For some reason, it's not letting me connect and trade with you. Weird.

Years

I should've mentioned that my internet was kind of slow today. BUT I HAVE AN ENTIRE NIGHT TO BURN, AND QUITE FRANKLY, I'M GETTING SICK OF LETTING MY PALS DOWN WHEN I OFFER THEM WI-FI STUFF.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    It's weird.... I keep losing my connection it says, but when I go in to test it, it checks out fine. Imma update my system and see if that helps.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    16 (because a deleted post generally still counts)

I have to retract that offer for the Jap Regi. I have someone who already wants it.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Gwahahahahaha! After months of being gone, The Great And Powerful Lord Darkly, strikes again! And this time, I'm leaving you guys with a "nice" present. So here. Take this:

There. How does THAT make you feel?

Gwahahahahaha~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back