• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A lot of Tales of Bosses can 1hit KO you if you're not careful enough on Mania (for Symphonia) and Unknown (for Abyss). Especially if you have 1/2 EXP.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Just because I don't wanna be ninja'd.

I've seen a couple of the Tales of Games briefly. Didn't look too difficult. Looked a lot like the ATB/Paradigm system in FFXIII, 'cept a little less refined. But BbS..... it's simply wonderful for a real-time RPG. And honestly? The plots of each scenario combining together like they do and with all that's in the games, BbS is probably my favorite so far, after getting to play it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you don't think they're difficult, do the challenge Run (the following in for Symphonia)

-1/2 EXP
    -Mania
    -Level 1 Moves only (First Aid, Fireball, etc)
    -No items
    -No deaths during battle

I think that's it. XD

And that's a shame, Rossu-Pie. :( Some of 'em are so fun to kill. Like Abyssion. And Rodyle, and Remiel.. and I hate to say it, but Mithos as well, even though I always shut off the game before he says his final words afterwards.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And that already sounds very fitting of its name Dx

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You were the one that said Tales of Games looked easy. :> They can be easy, but you can also make them difficult if you think it's too easy for you. Just need to have a Grade.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And PC is back up~~ Hello again, everyone. n_n

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's been back for a while.

Though why must Tara be gone? D: I brought good news and yet she isn't here...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yup <3

She's been my pair for over a year, and we have fairly similar tastes~

It's interesting how no one ever calls me by my real name anymore. Back when I hang out with Fi and people like that, I'd usually see someone call me by my real name~

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I was gone til just a few minutes ago. Went out with some peeps. Twas enjoyable. Somewhat. Save for the drunk guy. He was annoying. >.>

Homework, perhaps? I dunno..... Or perhaps she went for food? She said before the DBE in DLTMSA that she was hungry. Maybe she went out with her family?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I don't live in Florida anyways, and it's not one of my choices for where I'd like to go for college.

Now, if she moves back to Colorado, and I move to Colorado, that might be a different story... :D

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Stupid video was stupid. Never watch the Narwhal song vid on Youtube. EVER.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back