• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I need to be working on Calc homework right now >.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For all those people wondering where I went yesterday, I went to sleep. xD; I suddenly became extremely tired, and thus actually went to bed early.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That's good. You need to rest.

Oh and if Aniki isn't on if this gets completed I'll do the next one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yeah. I honestly don't even remember the last time I went to bed before midnight.

okay!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You're lucky you can stay up late whenever you want. I still have to go to bed at ten when I'm with mom. Even over the weekends, I'm expected to be bed at ten (although since my stepdad works really late on Friday/Saturday nights and he's more keen on the rules, I usually do stay up 'til midnight on here anyways, and I am actually on my bed so yeah).

Do you mind if I copy the coding you used for DLTMSA? With my own adjustments, of course.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. My mom stopped caring when crap happened with my Dad, since he was the one who really cared. Mainly because she goes to be earlier than me, so yeah. xD;

I don't mind at all~

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years

As long as I do my work, my dad doesn't mind me staying up 'til 2 in the morning. One time we stayed up 'til 4:30 watching Justice League.

Yay. It will be blue.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Actually it somehow came out as purple because I felt like it but w/e. Right now, for some reason, even if I quote your post, it comes out with a code like this:

([url]https://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5615/purplezd.png);[/url]

and so I can't post the color.

...Never mind, got it working XD (forgot the "'" things)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha. xD

/wants to find where she can watch the opening for the New Soul Eater anime, ffff.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

PIZZAAAAA~~~

I'm watching Medium, where the psychic is seeing "icons" over other peoples' heads. If two people have the same icon, they're soul mates. And this murderer just killed his soul mate ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww, nooo. ;___;

I wish I could easily see who my Soul Mate would be. Makes trying to find him so much easier. :B

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Or her.

/you never know...

Though the guy who killed her was killed by his new "soul mate". And the woman who was killed killed someone earlier because she was likely to win a lawsuit against her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back