• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I'm completely lost when it comes to CSS. :/ Too bad Jordan's not here.
    Yah, the avi is easier to make than the banner usually. Just find a nice image, crop it, at a couple brush effects~

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. i guess youre right.it does look pretty neat~

*being the only person here, sits around bored, wearing her new theme* *hears a crash* OH, GOODY!! someones here! *stands* *BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG* *falls over backward, bleeding heavily from five gunshot wounds* *the killer runs away* *the next person to enter the thread finds the body of the master on the ground*

Last edited:

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Woah cool banner Silv!!

I have decided that I am too uberly epic for this thread XD

Speaking of uberly epic everyone should listen to The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Blessthefall because they are two uberly epic bands :D

=( I didn't get around to watching any Bleach today, stupid me getting distracted downloading music instead XD

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    shame about the bleach nudge :p
    i'll check those out when i can be bothered
    i've got a rough idea as to what my shinigami would look like his zanpakuto and background story i havn't finished it yet but he's gonna be awesome (b',')b

nice theme is nice silv
    and you shouldn't feel 'inferior' (i think that's the word you used) to me and my graphics. but it's nice to know i have a fan (i think) out there XD

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami: Wings.... Look..... I get hurt & worry about you because I care about you. I don't want you hurting yourself for me. I know your job is "Guardian Angel" but.... What do you think would happen to me if you just vanished, like my partner told me your where planning to do?

Yami: No matter how hard you hurt me, I will always look back.... I won't give you time to Vanish. and if you did, I will find you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back