• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • 0. Scientist: *stops short* *had just taken a scalpel to Wild's arm and made a few cuts* how did you get in here? no animals in the lab!!

(lol. ohai Yggdra. glad to see you here again :3 *knows who Yggdra is, but isnt telling*)

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    well i'm gonna post this then watch episode 13 of naruto and hen hit the hay it said bad things about me mam XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*Growls as if to say "you damaged her! you will pay for that!* *Closes in on the scientist, mouth open Wide* *Eats the Scientist*

*Turns back into her human form and puts on her clothes* *spits out the scientist* Next time i'm going to swallow someone, I'll spit them out before I return to this form* rescues Wild* Are you okay?

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 2. Wild: *wakes up a bit more* u-uhhh... *winces* m-me arm...

Scientist: ugh... wolf slobber... *drags Wild over*

Wild: WAHH!!

Scientist: *pours a bottle of some highly flammable chemical on the floor* *holds up and clicks a lighter*

Wild: *goes silent* *stares at the flame, eyes wide*

Scientist: i suggest you get out of here now, miss "goddess", or the both of us go up in flames. NOW!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Oh Yeah? Thankfully Dogboy gave me this contraption *takes out what looks like like grappling hook* *Swings it to Wild's uninjured arm* *Wild is Freed from the grasp of the scientist and the hook comes back to me, never letting Wild touch the fire*

*leaves the room with Wild* You okay?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 4. Scientist: curses!! she got away... hmmm... if only shed been able to stay as long as the girl with wings did... *knows that Holo can hear her*

Wild: ugh... m-me arm.... o-owwww...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 1. Wild: thankies... but are you sure you can spare the energy? you look like youre running on empty... *rubs arm where she was cut* thank arceus they didnt get to me tail...

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Hello again peoples! I come bearing pie ingrediants for Silv! I also come with progress: I am about to go to Halloween Town in KH. I'm nearing the end!

(Sorry Silv, but I gotta throw something at you... how about an ice cream cone? *throws ice cream cone at ninja Silv*)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

{(Good... It's something I shouldn't tell her. I doubt she'll be able to keep it a secret...She just gets excited way to easily.)}

It's nothing... and I think I'll just ignore that geek. {(She doesn't respect her elders..so why should I)}

Should we get going to see this "Loremistress Silv you mentioned earlier?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back