• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami: That girl.. when me and Wings where the only one left in the dream world, she contacted Wings...when I asked her how she knew Wings she said she was trying to contact someone named Shiru.... Aura told me something...I'm not sure if you know it but, .... Wings wasn't always a Silv...

Years
    Pegasus: Don't you remember me, Yugi-boy?

Yusei: I have no idea WTF you're talking about, so I'm just going to leave...

Ash: Pikachu use Thunderbolt on that spikey-haired dude!

Pikachu: Pika.....

Yusei: OH SHIZ

Pikachu: ...CHU!!!!

Vegeta: IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!1!!!111

Years

Heya.

More, you say?

Yusei:....Ow....

Ash: Now Snorlax, Body Slam!

Snorlax: Snor....

Yusei sees Snorlax, and runs out of pure terror.

Snorlax jumps, and lands on Yusei. Yusei surprisingly isn't dead.

Vegeta: Can I kill them?

Goku: Vegeta....

Vegeta: BUT BUT

Goku: NO.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021

(here is the rest of the IM portion. the #'a surround it.)

#
    Wings: *still in too much pain to speak* *nods*
    Yami: well.. still have the Hitogata and the bucket of water with me. *keeps dipping the hitogata in, not realizing Aura is standing in the doorway*
    Aura: you can stop that now. ive set up a healing barrier around her. she wont die. but im worried about you.
    Yami: *stops* Aura....What do you mean?
    Aura: its not every day youre forced to bear the last of a person's soul. Wings' is a powerful soul, too. she trusts you enough to give you hers. but the surge of power within you from bearing even just one piece of it could be detrimental.
    Yami: ...Could you repeat that in English please? my appoliges if i'm being rude.. what i'm trying to say could you repeat that in more understandable langauge?@
    Aura: do you still have that statue? @
    Yami: Yes... it's somewhere in my hand.. It vanished into it when Twisted tried to take it.
    Aura: is it truly in your hand? concentrate. find it. it should be somewhere near your heart.
    *Yami feels the soft, pulsing warmth by his heart*
    Aura: focus on it. that is a piece of Wings' soul. the only piece that Twisted hasnt destroyed
    Yami: The statue that is inside of me... is part of Wings? I'm wondering how to seperate Twisted's powers from Wings' powers.
    Aura: Wings has the power to do that. she just needs to draw it back. she is stronger than Twisted will ever be... because of you. come. we have much to talk about.
    Aura: im sure you have many questions. ask. i will answer what i can.
    Yami: this world... outside the mind.. It's just a dream, some of my friends where killed in this world.. what happened to them?
    Aura: do not worry, they are fine. they have awoken. they retain minor injuries from their "deaths" but they are fine. Yami: ok..why did the cooks poison Holo and tried to do the same to Jaden? they never did anything to hurt anyone! This world just keeps on getting more and more crazy...
    Aura: this is a dreamworld created by Wings, but controlled by Twisted. she planned all of this. she needed to be able to control one of you.
    Yami: There where times in this Dream World where my partner was talking with what appeard to be no one...what was that all about?
    Aura: some people from the real world entered the dream using technology. he was able to see and hear them.
    Yami: okay..the biggest question of all is why did twisted plan all this?
    Aura: the only power in the world that can oppose Twisted's is Wings'. Twisted wants to destroy Wings and take her power. thats why she did all of this. she had to combine many of her various methods to make this possible.
    Yami: and Twisted said something about "Not being the only silv that was only meant to exist" what did she mean by that?
    Aura: Twisted... was never meant to exist. she was born from the cataclysmic effects that occurred when Wings became a Silv. you see, Wings was not always a Silv. she was never meant to be one. but she became a Silv, and the chaotic effects caused by the sudden imbalance created Twisted.
    Yami: wait... Wings Wasn't always a Silv....? could you go into more deail about that?
    Aura: you know how Sera was once a Silv? its similar, but a lot darker. Wings was once her own person, with her own body and a mind all to herself. however, as you know, Wings easily gets into trouble. she found herself in a far worse position than ever, and thats when we Silvs met her. we helped her, but at the hands of a sorcerer, Wings' consciousness merged with ours, and she became a Silv. the resulting chaotic imbalance created Twisted, and the trauma of the merging caused Wings to lose all her memories from before the incident. ever since, Wings has truly believed that she has always been a Silv, and no one has had the heart to tell her otherwise. very few people know this.
    Yami:..So...Twisted basically hates Wings for that reason... I wonder... if we can get Wings her own body, like Sera has now...I wonder what would happen to Twisted.....
    Aura: im afraid i dont know what would happen to Twisted... but, tell me, is there anything more you wish to know?
    Yami: Not at the moment, Thank you...wait.. one more thing... Should I tell Wings about this?
    Aura: she will not believe you. at this point... telling her can only hurt her.
    Yami: I understand... I never thought Wings could've been her own person...oh there's another thing ..When Wings had amenisia...She had a dream.. was that what would've happened if i had chosen to run away from my destiny?
    Aura: yes. well, what she dreamed wouldve happened, and worse.
    Yami: ...Worse?
    Aura: yes, worse. thats only what wouldve happened before she died. remember what i told you would happen if you had run away? she wouldve been doomed to an eternity of suffering. that includes after death.
    Yami: that is all the questions I have right now. thank you.
    Aura: here. *hands Yami a golden crystal* your path is a difficult one. contact me whenever the need arises. i will aid you to the best of my ability. @
    Yami: Thank You.... I better go be with Wings... I need to be with her... I feel it..
    Aura: farewell, and good luck.
    Wings: *is unconscious* *wounds are nearly completely healed*
    Yami: Wings... *Sits next to her* ...maybe some meditation will calm me down. *starts meditating*
    Wings: *eyes open slowly* *sees Yami* ... where...?
    Yami: *Is calm and relaxed* We are in a room in Aura's place.
    Wings: *starts coughing* *throat is still damaged from being twisted together*
    Yami: Wings.. Relax. I will be able to heal your throat. Twisted does not know the true extent of my psychic ablities. I just gave her a small taste of what i could do. *Suddenly, Wings' throat feels better*
    Wings: thankies... i... im sorry... this is all me fault...
    Yami: It is all right. it is my fault for not telling you about my destiny sooner. *Suddenly appears to start floating in midair*
    Wings: destiny... i wonder if all of this is destiny, too...
    Yami: I do know that it is Twisted who is in control of the dream world. That explains why the cooks turned evil and poised Holo and made her evil.. and kill Sera.
    Wings: so... its Twisted's fault theyre dead...? *rubs eyes* unf... Yami... why... how... youre floating...?
    Yami: It's a special meditation Technique. I have been studying up on new ways of magic. and i have become a master of the way of Onmyou, hence the hitogata.
    Wings: Onmyou... thats sort of like witchcraft, isnt it? *lays back, rubbing her eyes agh.
    Yami: you've heard of it? If I'm going to go up agaisnt Twisted this often i need to know as many magic techniques as possible.
    Wings: *eyes flash briefly* *suddnly turns onto her side and curls up, clutching her head* OW!! @
    Yami: What's wrong?
    Wings: m-me head!! it... ow!! it feels like its being split open!!
    Yami: That is most likely twisted's doing. just relax. Spirits. protect this girl from Twisted's wrath. *A white light suddenly glows and envelops Wings*
    Wings: it... its not working!! why?! *the pain suddenly vanishes* what...? why... who is Akira...?
    Yami: *Speaks into the crystal* Aura... something is Wrong.. Wings is mentioning the name "Akira".
    Aura: hmmm... i cant think of any "Akira"... perhaps... unles... AH!! there is one thing... theres a chance that this "Akira" is someone Wings knew before!
    Yami: What do you mean?
    Aura: someone Wings knew before she became a Silv
    Yami: hmmm... Wings... This "Akira" person... you might know him... someone from a long lost life and is trying to contact you
    Wings: her. Akira is a girl. wait, why do i know that?! how do i... what do you mean?!
    Yami: you might of had a past life, this Akira could be your friend from a past life. try telling her to contact me.
    Wings: Wings: ok... <Akira... try to contact me friend... his name is Yami
    Akira: <Yami, I believe your name is?>
    Yami: [Yes, you must be Akira. How do you know Wings?]
    Akira:<Wings? Who's Wings? I was trying to contact an old friend of mine named Shiru.>
    Yami: Shiru? What happened to her?
    Wings Shiru...? why does that name sound so familar...?
    Akira: <Shiru was the target of a group of evil sorceres. they captured her and another of my friends. We havent found either of them. but we have been trying. We've been trying for years.>
    Yami: [Where are you right now? I think it would be better to discuss this in person.] Wings....i need to find a way out of this dream world.
    *Yami receives a mental image of a house with Chinese decortations* *CRASH* *Twisted bursts thru the wall and starts strangling Wings*
    Yami: [We are in a land called Hyrule.] Twisted! *Stops floating* *puts a nail in Twisted's Hitogata on the hand part*
    *More untwistable pain in that area for Twisted*
    Twisted: AGH!! Grr,,, *blasts Yami with twisted magic separating him from the crystal statue* There it is! *grabs statue* *lifts it, getting ready to break it*
    Yami: NO! *puts another nail in Twisted's Hitogata on the raised arm* *takes the statue back* if you want it that bad you are going to have to kill me!
    Twisted: Well, if you insist! *A sword of twisted magic appears in her hand* *runs Yami thru with the sword*
    Wings: NO!!!!
    Yami: You fool...you did..just...what i wanted. Wings...im heading back to...real world to meet this Akira...*eyes close* *RW* *normal me is forced awake*
    Wings: *DW* No... why... i *cries* i couldn't protect him...
    Twisted: Hah! it's just as I thought... *pulls Wings' head back by the hair, baring Wings' throat* You love him!! Hah!! Well, don't worry, you'll see him soon, because now it's your turn!
    Wings: no...I won't let you!! *dematerializes, taking control of the Silv body* here goes nothing...*pics up a dagger she found on the fround of the Millenium Puzzle, not realizing where she is*
    Yami: *RW* *puzzle flashes* [Akira...can you hear me?]
    Akira: <i can. and much better than before.>
    *DW*
    Wings: I'm sorry, Yami... i don't want to live in a world that doesn't have you in it.. *stabs herself* *RW* *suddenly wakes* wh-what the-where?!
    Yami: [earlier, i was in a strange dream world. Dont ask.]
    Holo: I'm going to go check the Winged one's room
    Akira: <I see.>
    Wings: *is still crying because she thinks she failed at protecting Yami*
    Holo: *ears perk up* Winged one! *goes into her room* Winged one, what's wrong?
    Wings: *still crying* i..im such a weakling...i couldn't even protect him....sh-she killed him...i...why? ... why? i should've been the one to die, not him...
    Holo: *closes door* it's a good thing these walls are soundproof, except for those with very good ears. *stands next to the Winged One and howls*
    Wings: wha.. Holo?! y-youre alive! b-but..Yami said you died...Yami.. *still crying*
    Holo: That was the dream world! this is Real Life! The other self is alive as well! so is everyone!
    Wings: r-really?! dying...that was the way to wake up?!
    Holo: Yep. what did the other self say in his last words?
    Wings: that if Twisted wanted the statue, shed have to kill him...*didnt hear Yami's real last words*
    #
    (Yeah.. a lot.. I know.)

Wings.. *Hugs back* You are in pain, arn't you? you should get some rest.

Okaaaaaaaaaay.....?
    XD

The red text shows how much of the story my disabled brain could process. XD

oh... Ampharos is counting the stars... it smiles... its dreaming too...

Can I post my Ecstasy illusions too?! =D
    XDDDDDDDDD

Years

I'll post more...

I think I'll call this Anime Mash or whatever....

Yusei wakes up in hospital, to wake up and see Aki.

Yusei: Oh Aki, sorry I got myself in the hospital again...

Aki: It's okay, Yusei. I still love you.

Yusei: SAY WHAT?

Aki: I know you love me too...

Yusei: W-what? I never said that....

Aki: Oh, so you don't like me?!?!

Yusei: Not that way....

Aki: I knew it! You love Rukia, don't you??! I've seen the way you've looked at her...

Yusei: SHE'S 13 YEARS OLD I'M 18 WTF

Aki: That just proves how perverted you really are! I hope you enjoy ****ing 13 year old girls! Because I'm through with you!

Yusei: Aki, please no-

Aki slaps Yusei, and then uses her witch powers to give him a heart attack. Yusei almost dies.

Years
    More....11

Yusei: Ugh....

Yusei is now still in the hospital, only to wake up to see Vegeta.

Yusei: WAAH?

Vegeta: Hurry up and recover, I wanna fight you.

Yusei: Okay, once I find my deck....

Vegeta: What the ****ing hell is a "deck"?

Yusei explains Duel Monsters to Vegeta.

Vegeta: I think I get it now...

Yusei: Really?

Vegeta: That you're a wuss who uses a card game to solve problems in life. What, can't you throw a punch?

Yusei: Yes I can! Watch this episode in YGO 5D'S.

Plays tape

Vegeta: That's it. Everything after that is dueling. You're a wimp, **** you.

Yusei: Wait just a minute-

Vegeta uses Big Bang on Yusei.

Years
    I'm so bored....2, really.

While Yusei is getting his ass handed to him, Jack Atlas is doing something else.

Jack: Ugh...where am I?

Misty: He's awake!

Jack: Wait, are you from Pokemon?

Misty: I used to, but I got the ax >.>.

Jack: Oh, you're from that horrible anime....

Misty: At least Pokemon doesn't have bad voice actors.

Jack: ONLY THE JAPANESE VERSION IS GOOD.

Misty: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I forget the invisible guns?

Jack: RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND, ATTACK THIS *****!

^ Doesn't have his deck, duel disk or his D-Wheel.

Jack:.....Oh shiz.

Misty: Gyarados, Hyper Beam this chump! And this isn't no invisible gun!

Gyarados: Gwoooahh!

Jack Atlas is blasting off again!

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    ^^ should read the opening post. =D
    And to explain the confuzzling situation to ^^, has to tell ^^ that ^^^ uses this thread as a Role Play thread, along with many others. And only a few people actually understand what's going on. Take me, for example. I've been posting here almost since the thread began, and I still have no clue! XD
    Granted, I think I was the one to start the whole RP thing, but whatever. ;)

Also, when people VM me, don't expect a reply immediately. When I'm on in the daytime, it's usually only a cuple of minutes at a time maybe 3-4 times a day (cept in the evening).

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    This game is very like the "Don't let the mods say anything" but in this topic, they don't become a party-breaker (or it's called Zombie in this game) if I don't say so! :D Okay, for people who havent seen the topic, you are trying to reach the highest number as possible. In each post, you say the higher number. But if a Zombie comes, he will set back to 0. Here's a demonstration

Now you don't say that it's the next highest number soo... 300,457,000,000,000

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    0. @GFA, he spesifically says the higher number, referring to the next whole number following. If he just wanted us to post a random number he'd say a number

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back