• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
  • What do you mean by "level up with you" exactly? XD

They always have the same level as you, even when you get to a really high level at the start of the game. (e.g. Squall is level 30 so the enemies are, too.)
    A total shut down for grinding, making the game hard for people who find it hard when they're the same level.
    The GF System is a bit...unstable, too. :\

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, it kept the traditional level up to 99 thing like other FF games, but instead of enemies having a certain level range in certain areas, they match up to what your levels are. Like, say, you were to go back to an earlier area in the game. You'd expect the enemies to be a piece of cake. They aren't. They are just as tough as when you fought them before because they are their stats are proportional to yours. If you have a favorite party, don't use it until you have all of your characters maxed out level-wise, or else you'll screw yourself over at the end of the game.

Bloody double-ninjas.....

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • 79. If it weren't my birthday I would have shot this down.
    Also, Yay FF! VIII is my favorite because of that and the GF system. Drawing is fun XP And the story's romantic touch is a nice change from the rest.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Thanks, Wuzzy! And happy birthday to ya! I'm hoping it's going great for ya~

But yeah: VIII was a good one. The only turn-off to me though was that blasted level system. Still.... Rinoa FTW!

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • 81. Selphie's limit was pretty awesome. Actually, hers, Squall's, and Zell's were all pretty amazing.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Gawd.... It's been so long since I've played that game I don't even remember. About the only thing I remember was the dancing at the beginning and Rinoa blasting off into space alone.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I hope you aren't referring to me. My original main is one of the T10 of this thread. Actually, to me, you're the NEWB, so hola! My original name is Vanitas~, but you can call me any variant of that name or this one. Also, feel free to call me by my real name: Thom. In fact, I don't care if any of you call me by my name. No secrets to keep from me~

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yes ma'am, Vanitas I am. How've ya been? And Sonik? She hasn't been on much lately, either.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Not if it's just the two of us. Even numbers can only make more even numbers, and 100 is even. We need at least one more to make it interesting.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well, if you can manage it a little longer, you may. We only need a few more! Come on, people! We can do it!

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hmm.... We need more peeps. Desperately. And moar cowbell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back