• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wazzup People

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    Hello everyone

Obviously im new to this site, so i figure tat i should shard a little bit about myself

I started playing his game back when i was like 5. My first game was sapphire, and i eventually started playing all of the games. But by the time hg and ss came out, i stopped playing for a while.

But within recent months after perpetual boredom, i decided to play black just for something to do. -(i beat it to the piunt where i had to use the gts
    To complete my national dex. So 8 then bought pokemon x, and now im here!

My goal now is to get legendaries and event pkmn. I really just want to fill the national dex for the first time, c then ill be more than happy o trade some of my legenadries out for other peope to use for their dex

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi there Grumpy xD That's a rather long name to type out haha. Would you like us to call you by any other names? Anyways, welcome to the forums! It's great to meet you.

Ah, glad to see that Pokemon has drawn back yet another fan to its embrace :P One can never stay away from the franchise for too long! I know the feeling; it's great to be back, isn't it? Haha. Sooo yeah, how are you enjoying Pokemon X so far? I've tried it ever so briefly on my brother's friend's 3DS and loved those few minutes I've had with it. I don't have my own 3DS yet so I can't fully enjoy what others have enjoyed, but I look forward to being able to start that new journey soon! I wish you the best of times in your case. If you ever want to discuss anything about the newest games, you can do so here at the X & Y section! Also, the Trade Corner is the best place to find other trading partners. All the best with filling up your dex!

If you'd like to clarify your thoughts about anything, feel free to ask me or any of the other staff kays? You're gonna have a great time here, I can tell :D Make lots of friends and happy posting! Seeya around~

Black and White were among some of my favorite Pokemon games and I'm a huuge fan of the fifth generation. Makes me happy to see faces who played it as it generally seems to be one of the more disliked gens. :'( Boo! Welcome welcome to PC, Grumpy. <3

Good luck with your journey in getting more Pokemon in your game. I'm sure you'll get there given how amazing our Trade Corner is; people are immensely helpful there and its moderators are great people. I might be able to help you out in getting data for your dex but I'd like to keep most of my Pokemon so it would have to be through trading and then you trade back. Whenever I'm more free to do some longer-running trades, that is!

See you around and stick with us for a long while to come, yes?! We would love to have you.

Years
    Hello to you too Grumpy! It's so nice to meet you here, and yay for more 5th Generation players! I always feel that generation needs more love, because I've always seen people bashing on it and that grinds my Klinks (no pun intended hahaha).

Really nice to hear you've gotten back into Pokemon lately, I guess the new generations always draw people back especially if they had a disappointing moment with the last one. And nice to hear you're enjoying Pokemon X so far, Autumn recommended the X/Y section if you want to discuss the topics on the new games, and there's a place to share your friend code over there as well. Given you want to complete your Pokedex, Trade Corner is also worth checking out in your case and I'm sure you can get everything soon enough.

Well, I do hope to see you around and eventually stick around, I'm always here if you want to chat so leave me a visitor message anytime you want. Have fun and take care!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiii TGOT, though you don't seem all that grumpy at all, hehe. Your username reminds me of the grumpy old troll from Dora the Explorer, haha. Well, nonetheless, thanks for joining up with us, and welcome to PC! <3

'Course as the others have mentioned, the Trade Corner is right for you if you're looking to trade with other people! The quick trade section is where you can go to have quick trades with people upon a thread, and you can also check out the trade shops to see the offers there, and you can create a shop there yourself! Oh, and good luck on that dex! You'll fill it up real soon, and with the traders help, you can fill it p even faster! Don't be shy - they're all great and wonderfully helpful members. <33

Cheers, and enjoy your stay! Lovely to meet yo, and contact me if you ever need anything! See you. :3

Back