• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We rule the world - Legendary pokemon Fan Club

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I never really considered Phione to be a legendary either but never really thought about why before. You could say that Manaphy isn't a legendary because it breaks one of the rules of being a legendary (they're not supposed to be able to breed), but the rules have been broken about this stuff before. Legendaries were originally always supposed to be genderless but they broke that starting in Gen 3 with the Latis. I'm pretty sure that the anime once showed a Lugia with a baby Lugia. I still consider Manaphy a legendary because it at least shares characteristics with other legendaries; it falls into the "small, cute, 600 BST with 100 in each stat" category that's occupied by Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Victini. Phione however does not have the 600 BST and so doesn't fall into the same group.

But it's not like it's some normal Pokemon either. It's kinda like what mimi said; it's kinda like a demi-god, or in this case, a demi-legendary.

That's what I think anyway

RedWolf98

That Guy >.>
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 31, 2015
Well, this'll be hard to double up a topic that has lasted as long as the one before, but I think this one will be good.

I know that at least one of us has played the new Pokemon Glazed game and one of the features in this game is that there was a whole religion based off of Arceus. With that in mind, how would it be if there was an official religion based off of Pokemon in every region with its respected legendaries and if this were feasible, how would those religions look like and affect the inhabitants? With that also in mind, would the definition of a legendary change if it were subjected to religious affiliations? (I.E. Would Pokemon like Shemin or Vicini be forgotten and Pokemon like Absol be lauded, etc.)

pikachu001

😄😄
Years
Username: Pranshu
Legendary pokemon : mega raquaza
Why is mega raquaza your favourite pokemon ?
Raquaza was the firat legendary dragon that i caught in pokemon emerald and it is one of the strongest legendary Pokemon

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I'll try to revive this club. I was inactive due to exams. so, they new topic is, what do you think about the parts of Legendary pokemon in Mystery Dungeon games? Enjoy.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
will join this so why not

Username: APS (AmourPearlShipper lol)
Legendary Pokemon: Heatran
Well Heatran's my favourite legendary because I have a ton of experience with it since it was and still is awesome in competitive play. And its design is severely underrated.

Back