• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We rule the world - Legendary pokemon Fan Club

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
As for the weakest legendary, I'd say Regigas. I think Slow Start + the pure normal typing made it feel rather weak in comparison to say, the other Regis or the three birds. :(

I was actually contemplating answering with Regigigas as well, but it's only really weak from a competitive standpoint. It gets hugely strong if you're able to stall long enough for the effects of Slow Start to wear off, and that's typically not too hard when playing against the AI, which was why I opted out of not going with Regigigas. Typically I don't find Normal typing to make a Pokemon that bad either, since they only have one weakness, and can typically learn a variety of different typed moves. The biggest downside is of course that they don't get STAB, but I've been able to live aroudn that haha

Which legendary do you think has the most power over the universe, after Arceus?

I think the power displayed by Mewtwo in the first movie alongside the introduction of its two mega forms in X/Y makes it one of the strongest legendaries in the pokeverse. Though I feel like based off the events of D/P/Pt and ORAS that the creation/weather trio could both be up there too. It's tough to say, really.

Well here goes!

Gen I: Mewtwo

Feel like there's not much to expand on this one. The bird trio are strong as a single unit though as individual pokemon, they're rather eh compared to other legendaries. I think Mew could definitely contest Mewtwo though based on their fight in the first movie, they seem to be on pretty equal footing. Gonna go with Mewtwo for the sake of the tougher looking design!

Gen II: Lugia

In a straight up fight, I'd say Lugia would have the advantage against Ho-Oh. Mainly because we see more evidence of its power than Ho-Oh with Pokemon 2000 and the fact that a 'guardian of the sea' would more likely douse fire than get destroyed by it. As mentioned previously though, I don't think it makes sense for it to be a psychic/flying over water/flying. Guardian of the sea, making it water to complement Ho-Oh's fire/flying type, what am I missing here? Did they make it psychic so it could sound like Morgan Freeman when telepathing with Ash and co or what?

Gen III: Rayquaza

RAUUURRUAR

Gen IV: Giratina

As ringleader of the Creation Trio, I'd imagine that it's the strongest out of the lot. I think the whole Distortion World idea's quite spooky too and adds a whole other layer to Giratina. Though I feel like Dialga's title as 'ruler of time' is probably the best out of all them so I dunno. I'm going with Giratina just because it's the leader though.

Gen V: ???

I did play both B/W and BW2 though I have no idea on the power of any of the legendaries. I really liked the Four Swords pokemon though - the concept and designs behind them were all fascinating.

Gen VI: Yveltal

Though Yveltal would be beaten by Xerneas due to type advantage, I feel like its the more menacing and intimidating legendary of the two. I'd comment on Zygarde though I know nothing about it so for now I'm gonna go with the huge flying y!

How do you feel about Giratina? Seeing as its the ringleader of the three, I'd imagine it to be stronger or on the same terms of Dialga/Palkia. Though after watching the clash between them in that one movie, I can see why you'd think that.

I agree with pretty much all of these except for Lugia and Giratina. For Lugia, I think just the fact that it isn't actually a Water type is enough to argue for it not having an edge on Ho-oh. I mean, even if it is the guardian of the sea, if it's not represented in any way on the Pokemon other than the location you found it in, I hardly think it would matter. Ho-oh on the other has a backstory that kinda makes it seem more powerful. Apparently it only shows itself to certain kind hearted people or something, and it created the legendary beasts by reviving dead Pokemon. And to add onto that, it's given its own shrine basically, so that would argue for Ho-oh being the one that the inhabitants of Johto worship the most. Though as I mentioned earlier, I believe Lugia used to reside at the top of the burned tower, so it might just be due unfortunate circumstances that it doesn't seem to get the same praise. In any case, just by going from a lore point of view, Ho-oh should be the most powerful.

And as for Giratina; I think all three from the creation trio are equally powerful honestly. Even though Giratina looks like it's stronger in the movies, I think that's simply because it managed to drag Dialga into its own world, where it would make sense for Giratina to be more powerful. I honestly don't think there's a whole lot to say to this, other than they all seem to be given equal power, and were just created for different purposes.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Username: Aslan
Legendary pokemon: Suicune

Why did you choose the legendary you chose?

Because I'm secretly Euisine in disguise? :D

In all honesty though, I'm not sure! I think it all started when I'd received a Suicune figurine from my friend though. I thought it was the coolest thing at the time so I'd use to play, imagine and think up stories for it. Several movies, Euisine moments, imaginary roleplays and Suicine fanart later and it had become my favourite legendary. Things escalate quickly huh?

Who do you think is the strongest and weakest legendary? Why?

Strongest from a non-competitive point of view? Based on the movies, games and other information we're given, Arceus. As boring of an answer it is, I feel like there's not much contestion with its eighteen different forms and its title as god of the pokemon universe. Also SPAAAACE GOOOATS. Don't think you can get much better than that.

As for the weakest legendary, I'd say Regigas. I think Slow Start + the pure normal typing made it feel rather weak in comparison to say, the other Regis or the three birds. :(

Which legendary do you think has the most power over the universe, after Arceus?

I think the power displayed by Mewtwo in the first movie alongside the introduction of its two mega forms in X/Y makes it one of the strongest legendaries in the pokeverse. Though I feel like based off the events of D/P/Pt and ORAS that the creation/weather trio could both be up there too. It's tough to say, really.

Well here goes!

Feel like there's not much to expand on this one. The bird trio are strong as a single unit though as individual pokemon, they're rather eh compared to other legendaries. I think Mew could definitely contest Mewtwo though based on their fight in the first movie, they seem to be on pretty equal footing. Gonna go with Mewtwo for the sake of the tougher looking design!

Gen II: Lugia

In a straight up fight, I'd say Lugia would have the advantage against Ho-Oh. Mainly because we see more evidence of its power than Ho-Oh with Pokemon 2000 and the fact that a 'guardian of the sea' would more likely douse fire than get destroyed by it. As mentioned previously though, I don't think it makes sense for it to be a psychic/flying over water/flying. Guardian of the sea, making it water to complement Ho-Oh's fire/flying type, what am I missing here? Did they make it psychic so it could sound like Morgan Freeman when telepathing with Ash and co or what?

RAUUURRUAR

Gen IV: Giratina

As ringleader of the Creation Trio, I'd imagine that it's the strongest out of the lot. I think the whole Distortion World idea's quite spooky too and adds a whole other layer to Giratina. Though I feel like Dialga's title as 'ruler of time' is probably the best out of all them so I dunno. I'm going with Giratina just because it's the leader though.

Gen V: ???

I did play both B/W and BW2 though I have no idea on the power of any of the legendaries. I really liked the Four Swords pokemon though - the concept and designs behind them were all fascinating.

Gen VI: Yveltal

Though Yveltal would be beaten by Xerneas due to type advantage, I feel like its the more menacing and intimidating legendary of the two. I'd comment on Zygarde though I know nothing about it so for now I'm gonna go with the huge flying y!

How do you feel about Giratina? Seeing as its the ringleader of the three, I'd imagine it to be stronger or on the same terms of Dialga/Palkia. Though after watching the clash between them in that one movie, I can see why you'd think that.

Yay Aslans in the club!
Ummm i see Giratina as not that powerful although he is the third in the trio he only has coup too over his dimension which although could affect our world has no pull with the universe while palkia and dialga have their own dimensions to look after they have control over our dimension as well and other parts of the universe so it really depends in my opinion of coarse who you think has more power dialga or palkia? Giratina although cool is in my opinion not powerful enough to spread influence over the universe unlike the other 2 plus hes also failed to beat either in battle :3

I guess ill list my things to haha

Duh

Gen II: Ho-Oh
Well lugia isnt a water type and HO-Oh learns some dark type moves and its fire type moves will affect it so theyre almost even but i was trying to remember the reason on why i always thought ho-oh was better maybe it was just how he looked but I'll go with Pidgeys reason thats what i said pidgeys reason:

Apparently it only shows itself to certain kind hearted people or something, and it created the legendary beasts by reviving dead Pokemon
I mean it created legendary beasts from dead pokemon now thats a power!

Onky makes sense especially when mega evolved lol

Gen IV: Palkia
Besides arceus palkia in my opinion would have control of the other legends with its power over space!

Gen V:Ummm this is a hard one actually arguably its the pokemon that Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem create when together but no one knows what the heck that pokemon is so i would have to go with........ Well it depends id go with Zekrom for lack of weaknesses and power over electricity but if you consider kyurem it has power over the other 2 at times but i think Zekrom could take it down. This is.....hard.....could go with genesect though but its just not powerful enough.....hmmmm

Gen VI: Xerneas
I always pictured Xerneas more powerful not just cause the type advantage but it could also take down Zygarde and it is the giver of life.

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
What Pokemon has the most power over the universe after Arceus?
I'd say mew . Mew because it it's the ancestor of all pokemon and it can learn every move possible.

List the strongest Pokemon in every Gen. (Don't include Arceus)

Gen 1
Mew. Being able to use every move is pretty awesome. Also it has one of the unique designs that everyone loves. I always say, it may be cute, but it can pack a punch.

Gen 2

I'm going with Suicune. He is the only one that I really trained from there and it packs a really good punch for being apart of a trio. It was able to take any other legendary and pretty much at least bring it down to half-3/4 health.

Gen 3
Not including primal or mega forms, I'd say Kyogre. I mean it's super effective to the other 2 main legendaries, it can hold its self in battle, at least how I train mine, and it is just a good special attacker.

Gen 4
I would have to say Dialga. Having the power over time is amazing. Able to pause, fast forward and whatnot is pretty cool. Having a steel/dragon is also a unique typing, I believe.

Generation 5
Zekrom. It has the ability to take down reshiram and kyurem. But it can be equally matched. It can definitely hold its own in battle if used right, and has some decent attacking power.

Gen 6
Xerneus. Like I said in my sign up post, it has the power of life, and has the ability to take down most of the other legendaries. It's the only Fairy legend so far, and it can definitely pack a punch. I'm not a competitive battler, but my Xerneus from X can hold its self pretty good in battle, even against a couple competitive battlers over wifi. So my choice is obviously Xerneus.

Olli

Years
Well lugia isnt a water type and HO-Oh learns some dark type moves and its fire type moves will affect it so theyre almost even but i was trying to remember the reason on why i always thought ho-oh was better maybe it was just how he looked but I'll go with squirrels reason:
this offends me greatly. i don't want to be mistaken for such a nub :(

Ummm i see Giratina as not that powerful although he is the third in the trio he only has coup too over his dimension which although could affect our world has no pull with the universe while palkia and dialga have their own dimensions to look after they have control over our dimension as well and other parts of the universe so it really depends in my opinion of coarse who you think has more power dialga or palkia? Giratina although cool is in my opinion not powerful enough to spread influence over the universe unlike the other 2 plus hes also failed to beat either in battle :3

I didn't think of that, but you're definitely right. Giratina may have control over its own dimension, but it's a dimension where only it exists, so it's not like something that would really add to how much control it has over the universe, so it's probably the one with the least power of the three. Dialga and Palkia on the other hand are a bit harder to determine, since they both have very significant powers. Palkia has the ability to create alternate realities, and Dialga has the ability to alter the pace of time as well as travel in time. I reckon, as you also said, that Palkia would probably be the most powerful, since it'd be able to simply create an alternate reality to fit its wishes, whereas Dialga can simply alter past events. But it's quite hard to come to a conclusion since it isn't really specified how much they could do with these powers anyway :p

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I was actually contemplating answering with Regigigas as well, but it's only really weak from a competitive standpoint. It gets hugely strong if you're able to stall long enough for the effects of Slow Start to wear off, and that's typically not too hard when playing against the AI, which was why I opted out of not going with Regigigas. Typically I don't find Normal typing to make a Pokemon that bad either, since they only have one weakness, and can typically learn a variety of different typed moves. The biggest downside is of course that they don't get STAB, but I've been able to live aroudn that haha

I agree with pretty much all of these except for Lugia and Giratina. For Lugia, I think just the fact that it isn't actually a Water type is enough to argue for it not having an edge on Ho-oh. I mean, even if it is the guardian of the sea, if it's not represented in any way on the Pokemon other than the location you found it in, I hardly think it would matter. Ho-oh on the other has a backstory that kinda makes it seem more powerful. Apparently it only shows itself to certain kind hearted people or something, and it created the legendary beasts by reviving dead Pokemon. And to add onto that, it's given its own shrine basically, so that would argue for Ho-oh being the one that the inhabitants of Johto worship the most. Though as I mentioned earlier, I believe Lugia used to reside at the top of the burned tower, so it might just be due unfortunate circumstances that it doesn't seem to get the same praise. In any case, just by going from a lore point of view, Ho-oh should be the most powerful.

And as for Giratina; I think all three from the creation trio are equally powerful honestly. Even though Giratina looks like it's stronger in the movies, I think that's simply because it managed to drag Dialga into its own world, where it would make sense for Giratina to be more powerful. I honestly don't think there's a whole lot to say to this, other than they all seem to be given equal power, and were just created for different purposes.

All of what I was trying to explain was mentioned here. :D

Yay Aslans in the club!

I guess ill list my things to haha

Duh

Well lugia isnt a water type and HO-Oh learns some dark type moves and its fire type moves will affect it so theyre almost even but i was trying to remember the reason on why i always thought ho-oh was better maybe it was just how he looked but I'll go with squirrels reason:

I mean it created legendary beasts from dead pokemon now thats a power!

Onky makes sense especially when mega evolved lol

Gen IV: Palkia
Besides arceus palkia in my opinion would have control of the other legends with its power over space!

Gen V:Ummm this is a hard one actually arguably its the pokemon that Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem create when together but no one knows what the heck that pokemon is so i would have to go with........ Well it depends id go with Zekrom for lack of weaknesses and power over electricity but if you consider kyurem it has power over the other 2 at times but i think Zekrom could take it down. This is.....hard.....could go with genesect though but its just not powerful enough.....hmmmm

Gen VI: Xerneas
I always pictured Xerneas more powerful not just cause the type advantage but it could also take down Zygarde and it is the giver of life.

I'm only gonna talk about Gen 5, as the others are all pretty obvious. If we had to choose the strongest Legendary of Gen5, that would definitely have to be either Genesect or Kyurem. At the end, I'd probably ending up picking Genesect, as here original cause was to be made to be more powerful than other legendaries.

What Pokemon has the most power over the universe after Arceus?
I'd say mew . Mew because it it's the ancestor of all pokemon and it can learn every move possible.

List the strongest Pokemon in every Gen. (Don't include Arceus)

Gen 1
Mew. Being able to use every move is pretty awesome. Also it has one of the unique designs that everyone loves. I always say, it may be cute, but it can pack a punch.

Gen 2

I'm going with Suicune. He is the only one that I really trained from there and it packs a really good punch for being apart of a trio. It was able to take any other legendary and pretty much at least bring it down to half-3/4 health.

Gen 3
Not including primal or mega forms, I'd say Kyogre. I mean it's super effective to the other 2 main legendaries, it can hold its self in battle, at least how I train mine, and it is just a good special attacker.

Gen 4
I would have to say Dialga. Having the power over time is amazing. Able to pause, fast forward and whatnot is pretty cool. Having a steel/dragon is also a unique typing, I believe.

Generation 5
Zekrom. It has the ability to take down reshiram and kyurem. But it can be equally matched. It can definitely hold its own in battle if used right, and has some decent attacking power.

Gen 6
Xerneus. Like I said in my sign up post, it has the power of life, and has the ability to take down most of the other legendaries. It's the only Fairy legend so far, and it can definitely pack a punch. I'm not a competitive battler, but my Xerneus from X can hold its self pretty good in battle, even against a couple competitive battlers over wifi. So my choice is obviously Xerneus.

Wow. You sure do have a different opinion than us all XD. Sure, I like Mew too, and I know it's cool that Mew is able to use every move, but I think that Mewtwo is supposed to be stronger. Wasn't that his original cause? It was made to be stronger than Mew. The same goes with Gen 5, and Genesect, when you picked Zekrom. Now believe me, i may be well wrong, as Team plasma didn't complete their creation, but if you were going to argue about Gen 5, I suggest you put Genesect in there. Anyways, nice opinion of yours! XD

Now your Sucine is the pick that I do not understand. If you could, I want some deeper understand of what you think.Sure, suicine is pretty powerful, along with all other legendaries. We aren't talking about the games, but we're talking about the actual pokemon world. You can get evidence from Pokedex entries and movies for example. I'm sure that if you explained it deeply I'd understand.

Now I do think Kyogre would be the strongest pokemon in Hoen, if Rayquaza had no Mega evolution. Now that he does have one, it's impossible to get Kyogre, even if it was in primal form.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
^yeah but Zekrom iz da most powerful thang n existance

I still don't understand why Lugia is not part Water though......

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username : Peitharchia.
Legendary Pokémon: Jirachi.

There is definitely a lot, with one of them being Jirachi.

Jirachi's appearance, in my eyes, at least, is very much suitable for a Pokémon like itself! It seems to be very adorable. Although it is on the cute side of things, Jirachi could still wind up to be very dangerous when battling; its capabilities are above-average, undoubtedly. With its Serene Grace ability and Iron Head attack, as well as Thunder Wave, it could take down the opponent's entire team on its own.

Aside from that, I'm also a fan of Suicune. To me, it looks to be very elegant, and I admire that. Battling-wise, similarly to Jirachi, it's also very useful, and I do appreciate that!

Olli

Years
^yeah but Zekrom iz da most powerful thang n existance

I still don't understand why Lugia is not part Water though......

Yeahh, it's dumb. The only reason I can think of, is if they didn't want one title legendary to have an advantage over the other, but they threw that out the window with Groudon and Kyogre anyways. Everything just points towards Lugia being a Water type, so eh. Still hoping for triple typings one day!

Jirachi's appearance, in my eyes, at least, is very much suitable for a Pokémon like itself! It seems to be very adorable. Although it is on the cute side of things, Jirachi could still wind up to be very dangerous when battling; its capabilities are above-average, undoubtedly. With its Serene Grace ability and Iron Head attack, as well as Thunder Wave, it could take down the opponent's entire team on its own.

Aside from that, I'm also a fan of Suicune. To me, it looks to be very elegant, and I admire that. Battling-wise, similarly to Jirachi, it's also very useful, and I do appreciate that!
Welcome to the club, Ashley! I've always loved Suicune! Definitely one of my favourite legendaries design-wise. I've never really tried out battling with it on any competitive level, so I can't say much about that, but from what I remember from battling trainers with it, it was decently powerful :D I only ever caught it once though, so it's not like I ever used it that much.

Jirachi is one I've never really seen outside of the anime, and I doubt that version of Jirachi really reflects on what the in-game version is, but simply judging by its appearance, I wouldn't expect it to be powerful, but it doesn't sound like I'm right in that regard haha. Either way, I've always found it to be one of the more adorable legendaries, so there's that :D

milk!

oh yeah!
Years
Username: Milk!
Legendary pokemon: Celebi
Topics: Why did I choose Celebi? Well, she's an angel! I love her adorable design (especially her shiny) and I love her role in the Pokemon world. Being a forest guardian, she seems very kind and gentle. "As long as Celebi are seen throughout the world, a prosperous and bright future is still in store for the Pokémon World." I also enjoy using her in competitive play.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years

Never seen all amount of mods in one club. Anyways, welcome to the bruh family Peitharchia! your choice of Jirachi really interests me. Now I know you have given some info about it, but I really would like to hear a deeper explanation from you. That would be pretty cool! Anyways, welcome again bruh.

Username: Archer99
Legendary Pokemon: Dialga

Dialga's power, being the guardian of time is something that I really like. Time is something important for me, I tend to care a lot about what I do with my time. Also, looks cool and it haves a great typing. Pretty good to use on Ubers.

Welcome Archer to the bruh family! (So many Mods and Supporters)
I totally understand your Dialga pick. Like who the hell wouldn't want to control time. But as Peitharchia, it would a really cool thing that you'd explain your pick a bit more detailed.
Anyways, Welcome Archer.

Username: Milk!
Legendary pokemon: Celebi
Topics: Why did I choose Celebi? Well, she's an angel! I love her adorable design (especially her shiny) and I love her role in the Pokemon world. Being a forest guardian, she seems very kind and gentle. "As long as Celebi are seen throughout the world, a prosperous and bright future is still in store for the Pokémon World." I also enjoy using her in competitive play.

Hey there Milk! Welcome to the bruh family! Celebi is one of my favourite legendaries too, like it's so cute and tiny, who wouldn't like that? /but as Archer and Peitharchia, I'd love for you to have a deeper explanation. Anyways, you're the third one in a day, so welcome!

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
about time i joined here c:

Username: なぎ
Legendary: Deoxys (normal form is fine c:)

i was never much of a fan of legendaries at all, actually. i'd never use them on my team, for example ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ but i did like the movies. the reason i picked Deoxys was because i really like its backstory, and how it's based on DNA, and it can switch forms... and look at it. it just generally looks AMAZING
THANK YOU

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
about time i joined here c:

Username: なぎ
Legendary: Deoxys (normal form is fine c:)

i was never much of a fan of legendaries at all, actually. i'd never use them on my team, for example ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ but i did like the movies. the reason i picked Deoxys was because i really like its backstory, and how it's based on DNA, and it can switch forms... and look at it. it just generally looks AMAZING
THANK YOU

Hey there my friend! How's it going! I knew you just had to join our club. I do agree that Deoxys's backstory was amazing. Especially the fact it can switch in like 4 different forms. Like not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4! That's amazing.
Anyways, welcome to the family of bruhs. Be sure to post loads.

Now for other people, I think our last topic was pretty straight forward topic, so our added topic is which one of the small legendaries is the most powerful? I chose this because I feel we have only been talking about the big and strong legendaries. Feel free to continue with the previous topics.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
My Favourities Legendaries throught generations.

Gen 1 - ARTICUNO
Gen 2 - Ho-Oh
Gen 3 - Groudon <Especialy Primal>
Gen 4 - Giratina
Gen 5 - Reshiram
Gen 6 - Hoopa

Also I want join...

Username: AtecainCorp.
Legendary: Hoopa (Normal Forme... Unbound forme sucks)

I very like this mythical Pokemon since it can make great havoc by teleporting staff throught any lenght of the world. Like in upcomming movie to make all legendaries to start battle between them.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Which small legendary is most powerful? Jirachi. Stops Fairies and paraflinch hax for days.....

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Which small legendary is most powerful? Jirachi. Stops Fairies and paraflinch hax for days.....

What about Celebi? It seems pretty strong for its size.

Gen 1 - ARTICUNO
Gen 2 - Ho-Oh
Gen 3 - Groudon <Especialy Primal>
Gen 4 - Giratina
Gen 5 - Reshiram
Gen 6 - Hoopa

Also I want join...

Username: AtecainCorp.
Legendary: Hoopa (Normal Forme... Unbound forme sucks)

I very like this mythical Pokemon since it can make great havoc by teleporting staff throught any lenght of the world. Like in upcomming movie to make all legendaries to start battle between them.

Welcome to the family of bruhs Atecain Corp! Your choice of Hoopa is really interesting as not a lot of people would choose a legendary they barely know about. I do like its design y=too. And i agree that unbound aint the greatest.
Well anyways, welcome to our family!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Victini, Manaphy, Meloetta, & Hoopa are all equal stat wise. But, Jirachi now has more weaknesses (dark) along with fire and ground. Shaymin sadly has not enough diversity in moves. Celebi once again doesnt have enough in moves but can be good just not good enough sadly. Victini had the potential but has a large amount of weaknesses now grrr. Now Manaphy obviously doesnt know enough moves and not enough powerful ones. But Meloetta and Hoopa well Hoopa has 1 weakness although 4x and meloetta has two 2x and it can change form! Plus what i also like about meloetta is that not all its stats are equal theyre very diverse which can be take advantage of along with changing form and type! So ya those are my two hehe.

RedWolf98

That Guy >.>
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 31, 2015
My turn to join the Bandwagon

Gen 1: I will go with Mew, he was the natural born legendary whereas MewTwo was man-made and was a loose cannon until Ash kicked his butt.

Gen 2: I have to give the Unkown a place here. They may not be legendary but they have been noted in both a Movie and in Gen IV Pokemon game. But I would say Lugia as my champion of the Gen. I haven't played Gen II all the way, but I base it off the movies and show XP

Gen 3: My choice is represented here. Rayquaza was the end all Dragon type of that Gen.

Gen 4: Evidently, I wasn't too impressed by this Gen's selection of Legendaries. I practically 1 hit KO-ed all the lake spirits with my Emporeon (Whoopsie) and I played Diamond so I had a hard time capturing Dialga... So Dialga would be my choice here though Lucario is probably my favorite Pseudo-Legendary.

I haven't played anything past this, sorry ^^;

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
What about Celebi? It seems pretty strong for its size.

Welcome to the family of bruhs Atecain Corp! Your choice of Hoopa is really interesting as not a lot of people would choose a legendary they barely know about. I do like its design y=too. And i agree that unbound aint the greatest.
Well anyways, welcome to our family!

Thank's... Hoopa is my favourite Pokemon

Last edited:

Olli

Years

Gen 1 - ARTICUNO
Welcome to the club! Articuno isn't typically one I see picked as a favourite from the first gen legendaries, so I find that pretty interesting. Care to elaborate on why you like Articuno? :o Personally, my favourite of the three birds is Zapdos, purely because it's the one I've used the most, and as a result have ended up loving, but I definitely like Articuno's design the most. Probably the most elegant of the three :D

My turn to join the Bandwagon

Gen 1: I will go with Mew, he was the natural born legendary whereas MewTwo was man-made and was a loose cannon until Ash kicked his butt.

Gen 2: I have to give the Unkown a place here. They may not be legendary but they have been noted in both a Movie and in Gen IV Pokemon game. But I would say Lugia as my champion of the Gen. I haven't played Gen II all the way, but I base it off the movies and show XP

Gen 3: My choice is represented here. Rayquaza was the end all Dragon type of that Gen.

Gen 4: Evidently, I wasn't too impressed by this Gen's selection of Legendaries. I practically 1 hit KO-ed all the lake spirits with my Emporeon (Whoopsie) and I played Diamond so I had a hard time capturing Dialga... So Dialga would be my choice here though Lucario is probably my favorite Pseudo-Legendary.

I haven't played anything past this, sorry ^^;
Welcome to you too!

I can see your point in Mew being a legendary by nature, whereas Mewtwo was manmade, but you have to keep in mind that Mewtwo was made to be the strongest Pokemon of them all, even stronger than Mew, so I believe that would play a big factor in which one would be considered more powerful. But the mystique surrounding Mew has always made it much more interesting to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was your favourite :p

The mention of Unown is a bit interesting to me though. From your reasoning on most of these, it seems as though you're basing this mainly off the movies, where Unown did appear pretty powerful, but they're probably some of the worst Pokemon in the games, only ever learning one, very weak move. Between Lugia and Ho-oh though, I was always sad that Ho-oh never really got any movie appearances to really show off how it compares to Lugia. I loved Lugia in the second movie though, so I'm in no way against the Lugia pick :)

You say how you weren't very impressed with the 4th gen's selection of legendaries, but you only mentioned 4. One thing I always kind of disliked about the fourth generation, was the large amount of legendaries it introduced. I felt like the third generation has a pretty good balance, but the 4th generation introduced 14 new legendaries, and I felt like that was just a bit overboard. I know 5 of them were event exclusives, but it's still quite a lot. But yeah, I'd love to hear your thoughts on some of the other fourth generation legendaries :o

Back