• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weedle or Caterpie?

Weedle or Caterpie?

• Weedle

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Caterpie

Votes: 41 60.3%

• Total voters

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • Beedril is pretty awesome right there. Especially when it attacks anyone that bumps into some random tree.

Weedle. <3

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Lots of polls.

Caterpie. I don't like Weedle at all. Plus, Butterfree is love.

Years
  • I always liked Caterpie over Weedle. I don't know why, I guess I like Butterfree better than Beedrill.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Caterpie. It looks cute. It is cute. It evolves in 2 more cute forms. It's final cute evolution is Butterfree, who cutely uses a variety of cute strong attacks like cute Psychic and cuter Dream Eater. Did I mention they're cute?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    Weedle is better than Caterpie but Butterfree is better than Beedrill, so I'll go with Caterpie.

Years
  • Caterpie vs Weedle... Well, a really hard choice, but since Kakuna is probably the second most epic Pokemon ever (it comes directly after Magikarp xD), and Beedrill one of the best-designed, i'll say Weedle.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Since metapod is known to be named penis and taught harden and string shot, it's a clear Caterpie for me.

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    I prefer caterpie solely because I always start with Bulbasaur. I basically have no need for weedle because I already have my poison type.

But I can never find a caterpie in my red version so I don't end up catching either one.

Years
  • Both are adorable, but Caterpie has to win it for me.. only because I can't look at it these days without imagining it sitting on a mushroom and puffing out 'who are you?' smoke.
    Mwaha.

Back